WHAT ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My classic nightly uniform hah.. That being running shorts, thong and t shirt

Your just going to make a mess of those panties, ya know... A wonderful, wet mess :)

Only if we decide to have sex again ;) I am just a tiny bit wet which is normal for us "horny" ladies and girls :) However, if he or my imagination begins to play... then who knows what state they may get into ;)

:kiss::rose:

grape_vine.gif

Nothing now... But wondering what to do next...

If I was with you, I would kiss those lips of yours and continue my kisses down over your body, licking and suckling playfully on your nipples, over your stomach and onto your mound. Then I would remove my white panties before using my tongue to open your labia lips, seeking out your sensitive clitoris, then suck on it gently...

grape_vine.gif

If I was with you, I would kiss those lips of yours and continue my kisses down over your body, licking and suckling playfully on your nipples, over your stomach and onto your mound. Then I would remove my white panties before using my tongue to open your labia lips, seeking out your sensitive clitoris, then suck on it gently...

grape_vine.gif

Wow! Breathless and wanting that!

white bra
white scoop neck tee with flowers and butterfly print
blue jeans
wild woman hair.. just brushed out yesterday's braid.. lol
saturday work wear.. will slip into my fav pink flip flops on the way out the door..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back