What are we all writing right now?

I'm still trying to write chapter 3 of Wet Tamara.
She is currently on top of the moors in piss wet shorts.

Just need to get her down to the pub...

My Lily origin story, The Tragedy of Lailah, is in the publication queue. Given that was kinda heavy and emotional, I’m writing a short, light-hearted lesbian threesome story, with a little twist and connections to my other works.

Emily

Trying to finish my Developing Friend series

trying to start another story, but giving up.

My geek one is ready to go. then that might be it.

Oh, submitted another one yesterday

Trying my hand at my first story for the site after being a consumer of content for a very long time here. I have several small novels that have been mildly successful through a small publisher, but this is my first attempt at erotic fiction. It's long form, but has a large amount of story centric explicit encounters.

"In the shadow-laced streets of Silvershade, where the ordinary meets the occult, Detective Ava Sterling stumbles upon the enigmatic organization known only as Liminal—a place where the city's elite indulge in desires as opulent as they are dark. As Ava delves deeper into the mysterious world of Liminal, she encounters Layla Hart, a captivating figure whose allure challenges Ava's professional boundaries and personal inhibitions. Amidst an atmosphere charged with forbidden pleasures and hidden agendas, Ava's investigation of Liminal's arcane practices entangles her in a web of seduction, power, and a secret society that manipulates erotic energies to open mystical portals to other realms.

As Ava's connection with Layla deepens, she is drawn irresistibly into the club's inner circle, discovering layers of magical influence and a series of ritualistic sexual encounters that test the limits of her understanding and desire. Beneath the guise of night, Liminal operates not just as a sanctuary for libertine escapades but as a gateway to supernatural power and ancient alchemy, guarded by the enigmatic Ascendants. In her pursuit of truth, Ava must decide how much she is willing to risk, as her quest for justice blurs into a perilous exploration of her own identity and the intoxicating nature of a world where every pleasure and truth comes with a price."

Last edited:
Working on a vampire / incest story, focusing on the world building, from the view of the MC female character as she meets the vampires, becomes a vampire, then helps create new vampires.

I'm at 14k words so far. Expecting it to get to 20k before it's finished

I've gotten back into writing after a hiatus, but it's still somewhat undisciplined, as I move back and forth between different stories as the mood strikes me. I've started another new one, and am about 3,000 words into it with perhaps 7,000 to go. We'll see! That's my writing creed for now.

Update on Biker Fantasy- it's about finished but Lit may or may not approve the protagonist's having sexual thoughts in her early teens and I don't want to edit her mention of those out, so I'm not publishing it on Lit due to site policies. I've had rejections for two other stories based on that before. The story won't be advertised here again. Sorry if anyone's disappointed.

Not sure what I'll write next. I do have a Group Sex tale pending before the moderators and we'll see where my muse takes me in the future. Erotica writing remains more fun than not. :)

Working on the final part of a modern fantasy story I've been working on for too long. Hopefully I can get it all done before the Geek Pride Event starts.

Last night I rewatched Romancing the Stone, and now I want to write an adventure romance. It's already taking shape in my head.

Back