What are we all writing right now?

Yeah, I read three x Philip Marlowe not so long ago. My story, with Dan Arbogast, is set in late 1940s LA, and I checked out old maps to get my geography right.

@SimonDoom got a cameo in the first one as Captain Simmons, the friendly cop, and if the sequel ever gets finished he might get a promotion, or at least a new siren.
It helps to actually see it (although colorized). I'm always struck by how the average person dressed so much better then.

Have a lot of different stories in different stages of completion.

Currently working on part 3 of "The Making Of Widow's Journey" and then hope to finish Halloween Humiliation", the sequel to "Nudist Retreat Humiliation".

I'm hard at work on editing my geek pride story and I just made the most annoying mistake. I'd gone in to look at something in an earlier draft, inadvertently stayed in that draft, and continued editing. How long? How much did I change? I have no idea. It's a problem I leave to tomorrow.

But hey. If it made me that stupid, it must be hot.

I'm hard at work on editing my geek pride story and I just made the most annoying mistake. I'd gone in to look at something in an earlier draft, inadvertently stayed in that draft, and continued editing.
You can use a diffing program like this one to visualize the changes you’ve made. It’d be most useful if you had the original version of the earlier draft, but even just comparing to what you consider current but unedited version should make it easier to transplant the edits.

As for me, I’m about 5k into my geek pride story. I definitely feel like I’ve dumped enough technical details on the reader that they deserve to finally see some action ;) Thankfully that’s imminent, although I’m gonna continue geeking out along the way, too!

Hey all,
Sorta trying to find my feet here, have a few ongoing projects. Some I'll post here and others on the fence on where to put them. Various stages of writing of each one. Some near publishing, some about half way through draft 1. Some of these are YA others far from it.

I have one ongoing project I'm posting up here, but I have a number of others at various stages. Hoping to have my first novel out within the next two months although its probably a little tame for this site.

"Total Submissive"

Ethan is so submissive that he can't manage life without a daddy.

I'm working on a story inspired by a chance encounter at a drive-in recently where I saw a young lady with the sexiest ass I've ever seen. Needless to say, there will be a lot of ass-centric activity.

With a title like that, I must insist on the untimely appearance of a giant meteor.
What might really get us is a solar flare or an EMP attack that fries everything electric and electronic. The weird thing is that a solar storm would only affect the part of the world facing the sun - in daylight, in other words - but it would still be quite a mess. One notable one was the so-called Carrington Event of 1859 that took down much of the American telegraph system, about the only thing that depended on electricity then. (Maybe those Steampunk people are on to something.)

Not sure how that could be used for a Lit story. If the grid goes down, possibly forever, would people want to have sex as they wait to die? Probably some would.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carrington_Event

Hey all,
Sorta trying to find my feet here, have a few ongoing projects. Some I'll post here and others on the fence on where to put them. Various stages of writing of each one. Some near publishing, some about half way through draft 1. Some of these are YA others far from it.

I have one ongoing project I'm posting up here, but I have a number of others at various stages. Hoping to have my first novel out within the next two months although its probably a little tame for this site.
Welcome! A word of warning: if you're writing YA, be very aware of the zero-tolerance policy on underage sex. As per the Content Guidelines:

To that end, we DO NOT publish works of any type featuring the following content:

• Sexual activity involving characters under the age of 18 (including but not limited to explicit sexual discussion, voyeurism, exhibitionism, fantasizing, masturbation, and graphic sexualized descriptions, in addition to actual sexual intercourse). Literotica has always had a strict policy against any under-18 content, and any attempt to violate that policy is grounds for account termination.

If your characters are over the age of 18, or if your writing non-erotic content, you should be fine.

Have fun, and I hope you enjoy the Lit experience!

Welcome! A word of warning: if you're writing YA, be very aware of the zero-tolerance policy on underage sex. As per the Content Guidelines:

If your characters are over the age of 18, or if your writing non-erotic content, you should be fine.

Have fun, and I hope you enjoy the Lit experience!
Thanks for the heads up.
Completely understand and agree the zero tolerance stuff. I'll be keeping the YA stuff off here, apart from the odd story in the non-erotic section. Been dealing with a teen who got caught up in a world of crap not too long ago. Long story short, police involved. Giving it a wide berth from anything like that.

I'll give it one more editing pass, but I think I just finished my geek pride story. This is the first event in a long time where I've actually finished ahead of time and didn't find myself scrambling at the end. I suppose getting started months in advance will do that for you.

I'm excited about this one. Cis man meets trans man, they fall in love, lots of gender-fucked sex happens.

Just finished a one-shot 12k word Lesbian Sex story inspired by a couple of onehitwanda stories, a Dark Fang story and the Weather Station song "Thirty", but all with a Spanish twist. Bit of a departure for me in terms of setting, length, themes and a much smaller cast of characters than what I've written thus far.

It may need further work. I'll take a look at it again at the weekend and see what my editor says.

Working again on a GM Candy Store spy unit recruitment at an ASEAN forum meeting in Jakarta, Indonesia (a requested sequel to "The Leading Man") after my muse insisted on letting a few other stories play through.

I had a sudden realisation this morning: lately, all my stories have been quite serious, with attempts at plot and character. It's been an age since I last wrote a story just for the sake of writing a sex story.

So I've come up with this idea: a woman with a new sex toy has been playing with herself so much that the orgasmic balance has been upset. The orgasms she's been having by herself were taken from other people across history.

The Three Stages of Orgasm - Arousal, Climax and Satisfaction - appear before her and curse her to travel time and space, giving back the orgasms she stole.

Along the way I'll explore deeper themes such as the meaning of life, the nature of mankind, personal and social identity and the metaphysics of the universe. Just kidding, it's going to be sex scene after sex scene.

So I've come up with this idea: a woman with a new sex toy has been playing with herself so much that the orgasmic balance has been upset.
If one woman can upset the balance of the cosmos, then this very site should've destroyed the universe a million times over.

Since my muse atypically dumped two story ideas at once and I don't want to lose either, I am writing the 12th Hardesty GM D.C. vice cop mystery and a story inspired by a memoir I'm reading about the playwright Tennessee Williams, where a young guy working as a "special services" masseur to put himself through acting and creating-writing school (SCAD) works on achieving his goals (the brass ring) by latching onto the playwright and moving on to connected retired actors in a Hollywood retirement home--each time being used and trying to use the men to get into showbusiness.

I finally typed the last full stop on my 24k coming-of-age futanari novella. This thing has grown way beyond what I originally intended, and it has definitely the most convoluted complex and intricate plot I've attempted so far. "Just" need to edit it now :)

Gonna go back to my Geek Pride story after this, which just needs one more scene and editing. Then I think I'll write up the Yay Team submission since that's going to be a short one.

I'm clearly an event slut at this point so I don't even know which one of my regular ideas I'll develop next ;)

It's been a long road. Writing has been interrupted by personal issues (hubby's health, but that's much better now).We took a two week road trip to celebrate and get back normal, a subjective perspective, I know. It took an infuriating stretch of time to get back into a writing groove, but it finally happened and three additional chapters came together. Submitted the first just now. I just hope that eight months between installments hasn't lost my audience - limited as it is.

I have been working on several storylines over the last week, from a new government Tinder like program to a soccer team being taken advantage of by their new trainer to Caitlin Clark stories.

Busy not writing my Mickey Spillane thing, which was meant to be for the second year's anthology. Annoying, but there might still be time...
Ha! Started early in January and that put off other things, but it is done. I wish I could find a beta reader for it. I believe it touches all the Spillanish points: sex, violence, death, mayhem, even an alcoholic detective wife-beater.

Yeah, all the good stuff. Now about that beta'fish' reader? Where?

You got time BTW. It's not due until July! :nana:

Back