Once more with feeling.

Connubium;43452847 It's also a look that works when I want someone to make me a cup of tea. [/QUOTE said:
One cuppa Earl Grey coming right up:kiss:

I'll get to work on that posthaste.

(Have I mentioned how beautiful you are? Gooorrrrsssshhh)

I do like Earl Grey, I prefer Assam though. Connubium tea trivia.

Don't forget to mention that I'm lovely and temperate as well.

Ah, a lover of effusive praise, eh? Ive got just the thing for ya. ;)

There's just something about you, oh gorgeous one, that is with or without clothes! So sexy all round! Love your half exposed butt, especially with your cute little toes in the frame too. *spank* :p

Better Timing Needed

Here it is 3:40PM, CST and I missed the last two pics posted between 9:3- and 10:30. I am on Lit a lot, but it hurts when I miss pix that I do look forward to seeing. I am sad, but can't complain because Connie is in charge, not me.:(

Hi guys, firstly I'm sorry for being absent and only having my recent pics up for a short amount of time. I'm just letting you all know that I'm saying goodbye, I'm had a pretty devastating week, nothing that awful in the grand scheme of things but heartbreaking for me nonetheless. I don't want to be on here or anywhere else at all right now.
Thanks for all the laughs, comments and support. Have fun and stay sexy.
Bye xxxxx

I'll leave a light on just in case . . . but the world suddenly has a small tear in its fabric . . . or should that be a small tear in its eye. :rose:

Hi guys, firstly I'm sorry for being absent and only having my recent pics up for a short amount of time. I'm just letting you all know that I'm saying goodbye, I'm had a pretty devastating week, nothing that awful in the grand scheme of things but heartbreaking for me nonetheless. I don't want to be on here or anywhere else at all right now.
Bye xxxxx

that sucks, sorry to see you go.

Bye xxxxx

I'll light a bonefire and leave it going in the backyard... So if you wanta come back, the path will be easily seen.

Conn. You know I will miss you. If you need someone to talk to just PM me. I hope things get better in the future and you come back some day. :rose:x12

342636223_5224618615_funny_pictures_sad_cat_blackandwhit_xlarge_xlarge.jpeg

Back