My wife in front of the camera.

Thank you everyone...

First let me say that I much admire your skills and imagination not to mention the Tomboy's body.
I found your response to The Wilds very interesting. I hope that someday you might find the confidence to show us your face. What I've seen of it is lovely and I've always thought a woman's face, eyes especially, her sexiest feature. A woman can say things with her eyes that a multitude of body shots couldn't convey.

That aside I find your pictures very artistic and erotic. keep up the good work.

Welcome to our thread DeYaKen, it's really sweet of you to take the time to post such a lovely comment.... At this point however, I won't be showing my face up here on Lit, but hopefully we can come up with some other creative ways to show off my eyes for the camera :)

Now that's a beautiful mouth.

Thanks Wilderness :kiss:

What a great expression!!

I love your thread.

Thanks AlbertaBoy, we're thrilled you're still enjoying our thread ;)

Have you ever considered a book? The story of your transformation with accompanying photos?

Thanks Paradox, actually I was contemplating making a photo book that tracks our wild and wonderful journey here on Lit, complete with our photos and the lovely comments, as a way to keep a hard-copy somewhere that we can look back and admire it long after this thread has disappeared in the dust of time... :)

Teehee, this is yet another part of my body that I was really insecure about, especially after having seen the other sexy ladies here on Lit. I was sure I did NOT have a sexy mouth, but gave this self-shot a go anyway and was pleasantly surprised with the results... :kiss:

The pleasure is all mine STB .. ;) .. You do have great *cleavage* .. You are quite the Beautiful Lady !!! Great New AV too :cool: .. And a Smile that would
Stop men on the Street :)

Thanks For Sharing .. STB and ADAR !!!!

Thank you OneHD... that comment about stopping men on the street made me blush :)

Thanks Paradox, actually I was contemplating making a photo book that tracks our wild and wonderful journey here on Lit, complete with our photos and the lovely comments, as a way to keep a hard-copy somewhere that we can look back and admire it long after this thread has disappeared in the dust of time... :)

Teehee, this is yet another part of my body that I was really insecure about, especially after having seen the other sexy ladies here on Lit. I was sure I did NOT have a sexy mouth, but gave this self-shot a go anyway and was pleasantly surprised with the results... :kiss:

I'm really glad you have chosen this venue to experiment and explore.

Thank you :)

Having been gone from Lit for a while, tonight was my opportunity to page through all 26 pages of your incredible thread. Having been here for a long time and having seen a lot of threads come and go, I have to admit that this is one of my all-time favorite threads. The journey that you two are making together, coupled with the undeniable fact that TheSexyTomboy is mind-blowingly gorgeous, makes this thread a hall-of-famer for me.

Best wishes for your continued success,
-LCN

LeChatNoir, thank you so much for visiting our thread and for taking the time to post such an incredible compliment -- we're totally flattered that you think this thread makes it into your hall of fame!

We've had so much sexy fun with the camera and hope to keep posting photos for your viewing pleasure for a long time to come :)

I love the little lines on your tummy here, very sexy.

Teehee, I hadn't even noticed them until you mentioned it... I guess they come with age ;)

Thanks Paendragon... always lovely to hear from you :rose:

tumblr_inline_miecc1XZNu1reskk2.jpg
Those teeth look perfect! (can I have the name of your dentist?) ;)

Let me get this straight. This GORGEOUS SEXY lady is at home and your out on the road so she is having to send you these pictures??? Where was it you said you lived??

Your photos enliven the imagination. I assume SexyBeautifulTomboy was simply too long for a user handle.

More sweet left overs. ;)

tumblr_inline_miregneJwF1reskk2.jpg

We'll have some new stuff soon. :D

I'm back from vacation and the heat of Florida. There were lots of bikini-clad young women but all it did is make me miss your beautiful form. I love the new editions to your thread and I love the smile pic.

It's good to be back. :D

More sweet left overs. ;)

tumblr_inline_miregneJwF1reskk2.jpg

We'll have some new stuff soon. :D

That is really sexy. Just goes to show that the leftovers are sometimes just as delicious the next day. I love her thighs...and her smile.

Something to tide everyone over.

tumblr_inline_mj67xqHEIz1reskk2.jpg

Last edited:
Oh thank god. I was starting to get worried a little there. I was going through withdrawal. ;)

I love the new pic. It makes me want to put SexyT on display in the store window of some high class shop. But it also makes me want to tie her down with strips of silk.

Thanks for feeding my addiction once more.

Oh DDDDDDAAAAAAaaaaammmmmnnnn.
She has just got to know just exactly how gorgeous and sexy she is. Men have got to stop in their tracks when she walks by. She is a living, walking, talking wet dream. Thanks to her for allowing us to view her beauty and to you for your allowing us to view her beauty.

Back