Where did you masturbate last?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vacation Cum

I'm in Miami with my friend and have been chatting and sending pics and vids to a couple in NY that I'm gonna hook up with. Between that and all the insanely hot women here topless beach I had to empty my aching balls. He was in the shower so I went for it, I didn't last long but blew a huge fucking load all over my t-shirt. Lol now I have to pack a cum soaked shirt and fly home with it all crusty.

PS. Sucks about All tht snow for NY FUCKING NEMO NOW I GO DROM 80's and sun to 20's and blizzard

On a bed next to the guy I just blew, his cum drying on my cheek. He worked my balls and nipples until I blew a huge load, then he got a towel and cleaned me up.

Lisa

Hopefully it was because you read Jackielicker's post and you loved imagining watching two men orally gratify themselves. Otherwise tell us your inspiration today.

"Speaking of dirty, I can't remember how many times I've been like this in a car and had people take cellphone pics of me. I'm probably all over the place. Hey, you're kind of with a celebrity Becky. Imagine that."
"Have you ever shaved completely like me?'
"I kind of tried it, but not completely. My mom and sister come into the bathroom sometime when I'm showering, so I'm afraid to do something like that. But I really like the way you look down there. That's why I was gawking at you when you got out of the hot tub."
"I started shaving at a pretty early age. My mom and sister regularly saw me naked too. But, I was always kind of a rebel, so I wasn't worried and neither of them said anything about it. Hell, I enjoyed being naked around my sister and even some of her friends. I always needed a lot of attention."
"Nobody got mad?"
"Well, my sister Irene, who was older than me, and I really got along pretty well, so sometimes she would ask me to please behave or something like that. She thought I was just being weird or funny. The same with her friends for the most part, I guess. They weren't the prudish type. Maybe they all just put up with me. I was turned on as hell when they would see me though. That's my story, naughty little Helen with the too big nipples."

I don't know whether that makes him lucky or unlucky... :D

Neither. Since I first learned how to do it, I've always enjoyed masturbating. I'll sometimes wake early in the morning before him and want a quick, quiet orgasm before I turn over and go back to sleep. If he wakes during this and wants sex (which he usually does), all the better ;)

Last edited:
Yesterday

Lets see I was chatting with some one on my phone and stroking my cock...I went into the washroom and took off all of my cloths and then slide my legs up the bathroom door so only my shoulders were on the ground and jerked my cock which was pointed down at my face...I blew a huge load all over my face and into my mouth...I needed that..:)

Lets see I was chatting with some one on my phone and stroking my cock...I went into the washroom and took off all of my cloths and then slide my legs up the bathroom door so only my shoulders were on the ground and jerked my cock which was pointed down at my face...I blew a huge load all over my face and into my mouth...I needed that..:)

Very nice! Hope it tasted as good as it sounds.;)

"Have you ever shaved completely like me?'
"I kind of tried it, but not completely. My mom and sister come into the bathroom sometime when I'm showering, so I'm afraid to do something like that. But I really like the way you look down there. That's why I was gawking at you when you got out of the hot tub."
"I started shaving at a pretty early age. My mom and sister regularly saw me naked too. But, I was always kind of a rebel, so I wasn't worried and neither of them said anything about it. Hell, I enjoyed being naked around my sister and even some of her friends. I always needed a lot of attention."
"Nobody got mad?"
"Well, my sister Irene, who was older than me, and I really got along pretty well, so sometimes she would ask me to please behave or something like that. She thought I was just being weird or funny. The same with her friends for the most part, I guess. They weren't the prudish type. Maybe they all just put up with me. I was turned on as hell when they would see me though. That's my story, naughty little Helen with the too big nipples."
"So how are you doing down there? Am I talking too much?"
"No, no. I'm really enjoying this. It's scary, but fun. Uh, can I see your bu... ass again?"
"Why not?" I said as I knelt on the seat facing away from Becky. "I'll even spank myself for you. I deserve to be spanked, right? Taking advantage of a sweet innocent girl like you."
"Oh god, please keep talking like that Helen. Oh boy..."
"Right here in the 7-11 parking lot. Spreading my cheeks for this wide-eyed, cute as a button, pony-tailed Becky. Becky with her hand down her pants asking me to show her my ass..."

Last edited:
In front of the vending machines down the hall at the crappy

hotel they put me in last night I got myself off. It was late, and no one was around, and I was only a few rooms away, so I walked over in just my heels. I brought a towel to wrap around me just in case, but I didn't need it.

hotel they put me in last night I got myself off. It was late, and no one was around, and I was only a few rooms away, so I walked over in just my heels. I brought a towel to wrap around me just in case, but I didn't need it.

what fun it would have been to walk up on you just then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back