In Need of a Confidence Booster

Thanks so much everyone! Nice to know so many of you would like to spend the weekend with me. It goes by much too fast though doesn't it? Hopefully today I can get out of bed long enough to take some new pictures for all of you.

Thanks so much everyone! Nice to know so many of you would like to spend the weekend with me. It goes by much too fast though doesn't it? Hopefully today I can get out of bed long enough to take some new pictures for all of you.
That would be great. But you can take some in the bed too.

Thank you everyone for all of your kind words and offers to spend the weekend in bed with me. Wish I could still be there, but I have yet to find a job that pays me for being a bum. I'm sorry there aren't any new pictures. I haven't gotten around to taking new ones. Hopefully I will feel motivated to do so tomorrow night. Anyone want to help me find my motivation?

Thank you everyone for all of your kind words and offers to spend the weekend in bed with me. Wish I could still be there, but I have yet to find a job that pays me for being a bum. I'm sorry there aren't any new pictures. I haven't gotten around to taking new ones. Hopefully I will feel motivated to do so tomorrow night. Anyone want to help me find my motivation?

Motivation PM coming at you. :)

OK lazybones, out of bed, snap to it. Down on the floor and give me 20.........um maybe the wrong motivation you were after?

Okay, finally some new pics!! I went shopping this past weekend and a friend convinced me to buy some boots and a skirt. So I thought I'd test them out with all of you. Again this is a sort of series. So check back over a few days and let me know what you think! And yes I really am that pale. I live in the frozen north and the sun is very elusive this time of year.

:kiss:

Attachments

• new clothes 1.jpg
    new clothes 1.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 220
  • new clothes 2.jpg
    new clothes 2.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 173
  • new clothes 3.jpg
    new clothes 3.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 186
  • new clothes 4.jpg
    new clothes 4.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 206
  • new clothes 5.jpg
    new clothes 5.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 239
Last edited:
Okay, finally some new pics!! I went shopping this past weekend and a friend convinced me to buy some boots and a skirt. So I thought I'd test them out with all of you. Again this is a sort of series. So check back over a few days and let me know what you think! And yes I really am that pale. I live in the frozen north and the sun is very elusive this time of year.

:kiss:

Very classy. Very nice. I like the look, a lot!

That look is just right for you. No bra and the tits peaking through. The tight skirt and really with it hiked up that far nothing would be better. Post more. keep it all up. An evening working to get those off would be well spent.:rolleyes:

Well, I probably wouldn't actually go outside without a bra. I'm a little self conscious about that. I don't like them swinging around. And thank you so much.

You have the tits and body for it. Why not? I didn't even mention the ass. You have a great looking ass. Maybe try it once when you're alone and there isn't somebody around that might know you. Let us know if you do?;)

Hmmmm....I'll think about it.

And again thanks so much!!

I would happily accept more. Everybody that views this thread will be happy to agree. You said it was a series and that really helps a healthy male want to return often. Also helps him want to be in that dressing room with you every time you go shopping.;)

Well, I will take all of that as a grand compliment. :D

Back