God

e4cad2ab141813603f4380ee947c9a7f89ef3f34_m.jpg

I enjoyed this.

The function of prayer is not to influence God, but rather to change the nature of the one who prays.

When you are in troubled and worried and sick at heart
And your plans are upset and your world falls apart,
Remember God's ready and waiting to share

The burden you find much to heavy to bear--

So with faith, "Let Go and Let GOD" lead your way

Into a brighter and less troubled day^.^

When I read the Bhagavad-Gita and reflect about how God created this universe everything else seems so superfluous.

Hang on, man, I think you're being a wee bit harsh. God is a lovely. He's fab. He takest away my murdering spree cos I said "sorry" and truly meant it.

"Whoops, I did it again".

Pray, and all your sins are absolved, even mass murder.

What a GREAT system. How could it possibly be abused?

"Whoops, I did it again".

Pray, and all your sins are absolved, even mass murder.

What a GREAT system. How could it possibly be abused?

You don't have to disrespect and insult others simply to hold your own ground. If you do, that shows how shaky your own position is.:rolleyes:

When you are in troubled and worried and sick at heart
And your plans are upset and your world falls apart,
Remember God's ready and waiting to share

The burden you find much to heavy to bear--

So with faith, "Let Go and Let GOD" lead your way

Into a brighter and less troubled day^.^

Nice but nope, there is no God for me.

You don't have to disrespect and insult others simply to hold your own ground. If you do, that shows how shaky your own position is.:rolleyes:

No, my position (reality) is rock solid, mainly because my life doesn't revolve around fantasy mythology; fake guys who live in the clouds, calls the offspring of some slut his "son", and then supposedly brings him back to life as a zombie.

No, my position (reality) is rock solid, mainly because my life doesn't revolve around fantasy mythology; fake guys who live in the clouds, calls the offspring of some slut his "son", and then supposedly brings him back to life as a zombie.

I don't know who was your bible translator but I think they were on drugs.:D In my opinion, that is your right to choose not to believe. That's what I like about God. He lets us choose. He doesn't shove it down our throats.

Disclaimer: This is tryharder's opinion.:rose:

I don't know who was your bible translator but I think they were on drugs.:D In my opinion, that is your right to choose not to believe. That's what I like about God. He lets us choose. He doesn't shove it down our throats.

Disclaimer: This is tryharder's opinion.:rose:

"He" is a made up construct.

It's nice that you choose to believe in something to get you through the day, but your REALLY believing in made-up superstitions doesn't make them any more true.

"He" is a made up construct.

It's nice that you choose to believe in something to get you through the day, but your REALLY believing in made-up superstitions doesn't make them any more true.

There is more evidence that Jesus lived than Julius Ceasar. I can understand questioning his diety, but he was not made up.

There is more evidence that Jesus lived than Julius Ceasar. I can understand questioning his diety, but he was not made up.

god is made up.

And there is very little "proof" of a guy named jesus, and absolutely NO proof that he was the literal "son of god".

This is just my opinion - but it would take more faith for me to believe that this was all created by a big bang than to believe in a Creator.

This is just my opinion - but it would take more faith for me to believe that this was all created by a big bang than to believe in a Creator.

As I said, you're welcome to believe in mythology.

Just don't try to pass it off as fact.

Back