I Think....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think last night was terrifically painful. Got a cramp in left calf in the middle of an orgasm while having sex with my wife last night. That was the most pleasurable painful experience I have ever had at the same time. I was screaming out in orgasmic bliss and blinding pain at the same fucking time. Afterwards I needed a towel and a tissue.

I think last night was terrifically painful. Got a cramp in left calf in the middle of an orgasm while having sex with my wife last night. That was the most pleasurable painful experience I have ever had at the same time. I was screaming out in orgasmic bliss and blinding pain at the same fucking time. Afterwards I needed a towel and a tissue.
Sounds like you may now understand the joys of anal sex....lmao.....:):):):)

I think I will go to my bed, get naked, and think of all the lovely ladies of Lit.

I think its great to see you happy again!

Thank you Treasured.......you're an incredible girl.......you held me up when I was down.......you caught me in free fall........I will never forget that you did that and how we were that day......but you said then.......I would be okay.....:)......and you were right........:kiss:

Thank you Treasured.......you're an incredible girl.......you held me up when I was down.......you caught me in free fall........I will never forget that you did that and how we were that day......but you said then.......I would be okay.....:)......and you were right........:kiss:

I think this is where I say I told ya so. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back