I Think....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think

kisses-1.jpg

I think pocket handkerchiefs are foul. If I blow my snotty nose into something the last thing I want to do is fold it up and stuff it into my pocket. I know what comes out of my nose and it needs to be tossed away immediately.

I think pocket handkerchiefs are foul. If I blow my snotty nose into something the last thing I want to do is fold it up and stuff it into my pocket. I know what comes out of my nose and it needs to be tossed away immediately.

i think it's good to see the onesie back in the sandbox.

I think it has been way too long since we talked.

I think I always check to see if Eliza has changed her avatar picture. I'm slowly building a mental picture of her from the collection stored in my head...

[/creepy stalker voice]

:rose:

I think I always check to see if Eliza has changed her avatar picture. I'm slowly building a mental picture of her from the collection stored in my head...

[/creepy stalker voice]

:rose:

I think I'll keep this in mind for my next one.:D

I think you underestimate the value of handkerchiefs...it shows a level of sophistication and is also environmentally conscious :cool:

I think my afternoon will be consisting of the remaining laundry I need to finish, music on my cell phone courtesy of Pandora and a book that I am going to curl up and read while this laundry is doing itself LOL

:kiss::kiss: Lit friends til next time

I think the best thing I did was to write a new thread asking for xmas present ideas. One of the responses (from someone I didn't even know) resulted in my creating a present that WOWED the people I gave it to. It cost some $$ to create, but they couldn't put it down or stop talking about it for days afterwards.

I think my sexual appetite and overall perkiness is returning.

Thank the gods.

I think them moving the Skins game to tonight was evil......especially since I'm working. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back