whats your fantasy right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a 51 yo male I would love to have sex with a married couple maybe a few years older than me and have my first bisex while his wife coaxes us on

well right now my wife is at her lovers house... my fantasy is that she allows me to be there so i can listen and watch them have sex.. then as soon as he has cum in her that she orders me to lick her clean and while i am doing that it gets him hard again and because he is still all slicked up with her juices and his cum he is easily able to fuck me. My wife gets so turned on by it she starts to cum again and then it becomes what we do all the time

Nikita's idea

Nikita i like your idea!! never been with another girl and I'm very curious. Sounds like a wild and sticky fun time.

Curious

Besides that beautiful lady's idea I'm very curious about being with a girl. would be very shy about it but would love to see what would happen. :D

Besides that beautiful lady's idea I'm very curious about being with a girl. would be very shy about it but would love to see what would happen. :D

I would love to play with you and experiment with you! We could take turns with him, than i'd suck him until he'd shoot his warm, yummy jizz into my mouth. And then I'd pin you against the bed, start kissing it into your mouth while fingering you until you'd come :devil::kiss:

The past few weeks all I've been able to think about is having a cock in my mouth. In the last couple of days I can almost FEEL it, only there's just an empty ache. Someone got on cam for me the other day, and it was so smooth and perfect looking, it was almost painful to watch... like watching Food Network when you know your bank account and refrigerator are both empty. But reading the threads over the past few days- particularly this one- have my need expanded to a nice little fantasy.

I go out to a bar and end up chatting with a handsome stranger. I'm normally not very brave, but the alcohol gives me enough courage for a few bold yet "innocent" touches. He gets the hint and the next time I place my hand on his leg he catches it before I can move. He slides my hand over the bulge in his jeans and rubs himself with my hand under the table. He lets go and I take over, alternating between strong strokes with my full palm and light tickles with just my lingering finger tips. Around the third or fourth obvious tease, he suggests we go to his place.

On the way over, he calls his roommate and tells him he has company and needs the apartment for the night. While he's talking, I take the opportunity to finally reach into his pants, loving the groan he lets out while he's on the phone with another man. He quickly ends the call and promises to make me understand how dirty I can really be.

When we get to his, he barely gets the door closed before his fly is down. He tells me to kneel right in the middle of the living room, and after a little warm-up, he's soon guiding my head up and down his cock, pulling my hair and easing his way down my throat until I choke. A little bit further each time. Once I'm able to deep throat without coughing, he starts fucking my mouth in earnest. After a few minutes, he tells me he's tired, but still wants to cum in my mouth.. first. So we move over to his couch, where he can sit and I can kneel a little more comfortably. With me back in control, he sits back and enjoys himself, groaning so much that I almost don't hear the door click behind me. Almost.

So, I just realized this is getting ridiculously long, and maybe I should just cut it here. I never set out to write a novel. Sorry about that.

The past few weeks all I've been able to think about is having a cock in my mouth. In the last couple of days I can almost FEEL it, only there's just an empty ache. Someone got on cam for me the other day, and it was so smooth and perfect looking, it was almost painful to watch... like watching Food Network when you know your bank account and refrigerator are both empty. But reading the threads over the past few days- particularly this one- have my need expanded to a nice little fantasy.

I go out to a bar and end up chatting with a handsome stranger. I'm normally not very brave, but the alcohol gives me enough courage for a few bold yet "innocent" touches. He gets the hint and the next time I place my hand on his leg he catches it before I can move. He slides my hand over the bulge in his jeans and rubs himself with my hand under the table. He lets go and I take over, alternating between strong strokes with my full palm and light tickles with just my lingering finger tips. Around the third or fourth obvious tease, he suggests we go to his place.

On the way over, he calls his roommate and tells him he has company and needs the apartment for the night. While he's talking, I take the opportunity to finally reach into his pants, loving the groan he lets out while he's on the phone with another man. He quickly ends the call and promises to make me understand how dirty I can really be.

When we get to his, he barely gets the door closed before his fly is down. He tells me to kneel right in the middle of the living room, and after a little warm-up, he's soon guiding my head up and down his cock, pulling my hair and easing his way down my throat until I choke. A little bit further each time. Once I'm able to deep throat without coughing, he starts fucking my mouth in earnest. After a few minutes, he tells me he's tired, but still wants to cum in my mouth.. first. So we move over to his couch, where he can sit and I can kneel a little more comfortably. With me back in control, he sits back and enjoys himself, groaning so much that I almost don't hear the door click behind me. Almost.

So, I just realized this is getting ridiculously long, and maybe I should just cut it here. I never set out to write a novel. Sorry about that.

Can I join you? :kiss:

They are wickedly naughty :devil:

It feels so good, another slut frenching you passionately and slowly, probing your mouth as you play a naughty game, kissing it back and forth, as it all drips over your pressed-together breasts... It makes me wet just thinking about it..:heart:

Right now? I was just drinking at a friends house with a few friends and one of their girlfriends, who I find very attractive, was very wine drunk and we were talking and laughing to each other most of the night. She is very nice, and we have always got along well. She comes from a very conservative family and is very quiet and proper. So, my fantasy right now would be fucking her as rough as I can in the bathroom of the house, bent over the counter. She has to restrain herself from screaming because everyone is in the other room. I cum inside of her and she puts her pants back on and rejoins our friends as my cum flows out of her and stains her panties.

Last edited:
It feels so good, another slut frenching you passionately and slowly, probing your mouth as you play a naughty game, kissing it back and forth, as it all drips over your pressed-together breasts... It makes me wet just thinking about it..:heart:

I just love your description!

Wish you were here...with a friend ;)

I'd like to be taken and used by like a whole group of guys, together with a hot, slutty friend... And while i'd get fucked, they'd all talk dirty to us, and after some of them would cum over me, my friend would lick it off my body... and instead of swallowing, shed pin me down and forcefully kiss me, sharing their cum with me...

Like, shed force her tongue in my mouth, and as I'd try to push her tongue out with mine, it'd just mean our makeout would intensify... I'd feel like a total slut, so nasty... The guys would call us filthy whores and nasty sluts too, and id be completely powerless, pinned down and fucked, and forced to make out with this slutty woman, I'd start crying, making my face all wet and my mascara run out :kiss:

She'd videotape it, and use it to blackmail me into becoming her whore, and shed train me to be her cum slut...

What I'd also love is for like ten guys to cum into my high fetish heels, and than force me to wear them; With two girls gently putting them on my stocking-covered feet, serving me like a cum princess... So my stockinged feet get all wet and sticky, and I feel the warm cum squish with every step I make... Than go out, without anyone knowing, and being leashed by a mistress... I'd be forced to walk sexy, and to fuck any man she tells me to fuck; I'd get all kind of degrading tasks, like sucking a random guy in the bathroom, than comming back and kissing the cum into her mouth on the dance floor...

Also, I wouldn't be allowed to leave the house without cum-filled heels and pussy... Mmm...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back