Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
When your 8 year old tells you she's voting for "Rominey" in the mock election because "he's handsome" ..... yeah, guessing it's time to start discussing politics with her.

When your 8 year old tells you she's voting for "Rominey" in the mock election because "he's handsome" ..... yeah, guessing it's time to start discussing politics with her.

And boys apparently. lol.

Shopping for 7 hours. I'm freaking tired.

Ha--7 hour shopping trip? That is a warm up for me sugar. ;)

Blurt: Sometimes I really am a hateful nasty bitch, but I'm learning to be ok with that.

Last edited:
And boys apparently. .

Oh, the talk about boys has been going on little by little for a couple years. Ever since I heard her reply "please, he's mine" when another little girl commented on how cute some boy was.

I'm gonna have my hands full!

Oh, the talk about boys has been going on little by little for a couple years. Ever since I heard her reply "please, he's mine" when another little girl commented on how cute some boy was.

I'm gonna have my hands full!

You sure are, wait until she's 15. :D

I was less worried about my son until I heard him and his best friend discussing some age appropriate girls at the Renaissance Faire. He said "But listen to them. They are sooooo stupid." Then he cocked his head to one side and said grudgingly, "That one does have a nice ass though."

Doomed. Condoms in the Christmas stockings.

Last edited:
The most disgusting thing ever just happened to me. Ugh... thank god I didn't eat it. Well I ate half of it...

Yeah, sons are easy, not a lot to worry about there, daughters, on the other hand - keep 'em locked up until I'm dead and buried! :eek:;):D

NM, my sweet, nothing nearly so sexist. My son is just the more level headed of the two or so I thought until the "nice ass" comment.

And had you ever met any of my brothers, and spoken to my mother, may she rest in peace, she would have told you "Sons are not easy."

I found this old box of cookies and was like oh well let's have one. After eating half of it I saw a worm crawling on it.
weep.gif

It's so disgusting.

The whole voting for Romney thing would likely test my limits of parental unconditional love.

I found this old box of cookies and was like oh well let's have one. After eating half of it I saw a worm crawling on it.
weep.gif

It's so disgusting.

Oh no!

I have a friend who was eating crackers. After eating several handfuls she looked down to see the box was crawling with ants. She started crying. I had to leave the room so she wouldn't see me laugh. I have a tendency to laugh at inappropriate times, though. She had nobody to blame but herself. She had left the box on the floor for two days...gotta expect something like that.

Even I wouldn't have laughed at a worm though. Poor you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back