Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think these debates should have MMA fighters involved. Any time a candidate interrupts or goes over his time limit, the fighter should run up to them and give them a swift uppercut.

I think these debates should have MMA fighters involved. Any time a candidate interrupts or goes over his time limit, the fighter should run up to them and give them a swift uppercut.

MMA fighters, you say??? :D. Agreed!!

LOL those all sound fun...but I say we stick with the MMA fighters...I'm partial to heavyhitters!

For all the pain and suffering they put us through, they deserve to experience a little pain and suffering themselves! BRING ON THE BEES!

I just clicked on the invisible "Like" button.

Though pies to the face does hold a certain appeal.

I'm tempted to take a pre-election Facebook break. Either that, or reduce my friends list by 2/3.

I acknowledge that people have different political views. It's the willful ignorance that gets my goat.

I used to not believe....then I met my asshole ex husband. LOL. Looking back, there were oh so many signs!

Oh well, good thing I wasn't paying attention or else I wouldn't have my beautiful little one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back