Collars, ears and tails - Petgirls and more

PlayfulLittle1

UnfortunateAttentionWhore
I know there's already a thread out there for catgirls, but the pics I like aren't always of the feline purrsuasion (see what I did there? :cattail:) so I thought I'd create a thread so I'd have a place to post the rest of the stuff I find.

So this thread is for just that. Pics of petgirls (or boys, if you like). Please respect the rules of Lit when posting pics, you've heard them over and over, I don't feel like I need to repeat them to you.

Keep it nice. :kiss::cattail:

tumblr_m978jyqkNT1qf5a34o1_500.jpg

Oh fun thread!!0

Haha, those furry tails are so great !!! Purr-fect for a feline like me

:cattail:

Glad you guys like. I'm not sure how much interest there will be, or how long the thread will stay, but I figured it was worth a shot.

And I can usually find enough pics to at least keep it going on my own, but please feel free to post anything you find. I have a pretty broad definition of 'petgirl' so have at it!

I'd like to thank you for introducing me to a new interest I didn't realize I had! I'd love to adopt one of these pets....mmm...

I'd like to thank you for introducing me to a new interest I didn't realize I had! I'd love to adopt one of these pets....mmm...

Anytime, sweetheart. Stop back often, I'll try and post at least a few every couple days. I should probably quit for tonight or I'll exhaust my tumblr resources. :rolleyes:

Back