Getting fingered

One guy I use to date, would finger me all the time-especially while driving. He'd just slip his hand inside my panties and finger me on roadtrips-it was fantastic! He also fingered me on an airplane. Very exciting!

Pardon me, but who used to drive?

One guy I use to date, would finger me all the time-especially while driving. He'd just slip his hand inside my panties and finger me on roadtrips-it was fantastic! He also fingered me on an airplane. Very exciting!
On the airplane Miss Ali, I certainly hope you kept your seat belt on. You know, for both safety and to comply with FAA Regulations. Wait, perhaps you were hoping for some turbulence???

So when can we go for a road trip :)

I've been meaning to post to this thread for a few days at least, but I just finally had the time and felt clear-headed enough to do it.

I absolutely adore the feeling of a man's fingers pressing into me. Slowly if it's the first time.... Hard and rudely if it's the hundredth and he's eager to make me scream. I can cum easier this way than from clitoral stimulation because it provides the perfect combination of things that I need to have the very best of all sexual worlds. The best physical stimulation, the very best emotional connection (having him inside me), and it feeds into my overly creative fantasizing as well.

When I think of my lover using his fingers to give me pleasure, the phrase "with his bare hands" always comes to mind. Yes he can make me cum with his cock...with his tongue, with a toy....the list goes on... But there is something unmistakably natural and primal even about a man who wants to fuck you and fuck you until your pussy is literally weeping - into his hand. Nothing else is needed, just his body and mine, and that little tiny movement of his fingertips inside me. It's so intimate and breathtaking.

Oh fuck yeah, I love fingering my partner to orgasm. Between licking and fingering her pussy and ass I try to have my partner cum at least twice before we start seriously making love (my cock is not as big as I would like :eek: and I always want to make sure that my partner is satisfied).

I love to finger, still feels naughty, like your first exciting fumble as a teenager....ummm

I love getting fingered. Love the feeling of one finger sliding into my wet pussy, rubbing me inside, then two fingers pumping in and out of me.

Appropriate?

Perhaps this post belongs on a new or different thread, but i am a man that quite enjoys being fingered. I've had an experience or two being penetrated digitally and enjoyed it very much. I fantasize about being gently fingered to a hard on by an attractive older neighbor lady while i was just a youngster. Another one involves me being fingered publicly, with my humiliation producing an erection for all to see; increasing my embarrasment further. Of course, i also love to finger my lady, front & rear. Often at the same time, mmmmmm!

My husband is currently fingering me as I type, circling my clit then plunging 2 fingers inside me - delicious!

Hmmm,.. I don't like it. :/ Well, that's a lie. SOMETIMES I like it.. and then it starts to feel uncomfortable and make me feel dizzy and nauseous. And sore. I liked it more in high school then I do now. If I'm going to be fingered, I'd rather it be in my ass.

My husband is currently fingering me as I type, circling my clit then plunging 2 fingers inside me - delicious!

Hmmm,.. I don't like it. :/ Well, that's a lie. SOMETIMES I like it.. and then it starts to feel uncomfortable and make me feel dizzy and nauseous. And sore. I liked it more in high school then I do now. If I'm going to be fingered, I'd rather it be in my ass.

Now these two posts I have to comment on

First for Buxom darlin lay back raise your legs and enjoy :D

Secondly anal girl, shimmy that ass on over here :D:D

Now these two posts I have to comment on

First for Buxom darlin lay back raise your legs and enjoy :D

Secondly anal girl, shimmy that ass on over here :D:D

Thanks sweet - I was very much enjoying it - it turned him on for me to tell you all what he was doing though!

Ooo hun I just love that........enjoy babe

MMMM, Just let me slide your panties to ne side and bend over the desk, Love to slide a finger or two deep inside and feel your moist heat before i resume, stroking your stiff clit

Back