Getting fingered

I adore the idea of getting fingered in public by surprise from a total stranger that I seduce. It makes me think of how exciting it would be to sit beside a handsome man on a train and inspire him to drape his suit jacket across our laps as his hand slips between my legs. Maybe he could start by working his way up my legs slowly, then slipping my panties aside to expose my pink wet folds with his strong big fingers. I can see myself breathing my way into orgasmic release as he mercilessly circles my clit. I would adore if he put two fingers inside me and started pumping. My nipples would be rock hard and it will difficult to disguise my orgasm, making the whole situation even more erotically stimulating. Definitely worth doing.

Me too. Being told to remove my panties first then mercilessly finger fucked.

I adore the idea of getting fingered in public by surprise from a total stranger that I seduce. It makes me think of how exciting it would be to sit beside a handsome man on a train and inspire him to drape his suit jacket across our laps as his hand slips between my legs. Maybe he could start by working his way up my legs slowly, then slipping my panties aside to expose my pink wet folds with his strong big fingers. I can see myself breathing my way into orgasmic release as he mercilessly circles my clit. I would adore if he put two fingers inside me and started pumping. My nipples would be rock hard and it will difficult to disguise my orgasm, making the whole situation even more erotically stimulating. Definitely worth doing.

That sounds pretty hot!

Just read all of this thread and wow!

I love being fingered, sometimes I think I enjoy it more than sex! I have been fingered whilst in public, not that often but I did enjoy it and I think I'd like to try it a few more times.

I met a guy at a gig a few weeks ago, we got chatting as the place was pretty small and it was packed so he was crammed against me. After a bit of flirting he started whispering what he wanted to do to me then put his hands down my jeans. It was thrilling knowing that people were probably watching us, maybe even enjoying it. After I came he kissed me and made his way to the bar. Didn't see him again. He probably gave a few girls a good time that night.

Ooh my! Thanks for sharing..hot! :)

Feeling daring and letting a stranger or new acquaintance finger you in a dark, secluded corner table in a bar or on the dance floor . . . . and cumming!

I did it! This was something that my bf has wanted me to do and I finally gave in and agreed to do it. It was as scary as hell for me when it was happening, but afterwards my bf was so turned on from watching us he couldn't keep his hands or cock off of me :devil:

I did it! This was something that my bf has wanted me to do and I finally gave in and agreed to do it. It was as scary as hell for me when it was happening, but afterwards my bf was so turned on from watching us he couldn't keep his hands or cock off of me :devil:

Wow, how very hot! I would love to hear about what you did. Very sexy!

wow - I never thought about that but reading this makes me want it bad. Fantastic hot fantasy. I will be keeping my eyes open.

I went on a double date with a girl I had only met spoken to on the phone with. We hit it off totally, and were gently flirting and touching each other through the date. We ended up at the mutual friends house watching tv, she was sitting between my legs and I was touching as much as we could get away with in front of the other couple. I started playing with her jeans, and as I tugged her waistband she started breathing heavily. So I started pulling the crotch of her jeans rhythmically into her, only touching the belt hooks, each time I pulled she let out a little half-moan. I kept doing this until she got obvious, then slowed down. Kept doing it, building then relaxing, building again until she came in front of me, no-one said anything but I'm pretty sure the other people knew what had happened.

It wasn't quite fingering, but was really hot for us both so thought I'd share.

I went on a double date with a girl I had only met spoken to on the phone with. We hit it off totally, and were gently flirting and touching each other through the date. We ended up at the mutual friends house watching tv, she was sitting between my legs and I was touching as much as we could get away with in front of the other couple. I started playing with her jeans, and as I tugged her waistband she started breathing heavily. So I started pulling the crotch of her jeans rhythmically into her, only touching the belt hooks, each time I pulled she let out a little half-moan. I kept doing this until she got obvious, then slowed down. Kept doing it, building then relaxing, building again until she came in front of me, no-one said anything but I'm pretty sure the other people knew what had happened.

It wasn't quite fingering, but was really hot for us both so thought I'd share.

Great story none the less

inspiring thread

ahhhhh yes, excellent inspiration....thank you very very much.......yes I do love getting finger fucked.....it feel so good to have two fingers being shoved in and out of my cunt while my clit is being rubbed back and forth.....and yeahhh some nice gushes .......some very nice gushes....youssa......I had a good weekend and how was yours? lol

Nothing sexier than to finger a woman and watch her cum...such a lovely sight. I have posted previously on this, but a few years a ago at a party, a gal who had been flirting with me as we danced, ended up across my lap on the couch, in a room full of people. There were a few of us on the couch, but her summer dress and legs were across me, as she lay across three of us.

My hand was on her thigh, just under the edge of her dress, and, still worked up from her flirting earlier, i started tracing small circles on her inner thigh, caressing her just so. There were lots of people around, but no one could see what i was doing as I was down one end of the couch. She started responding with small movements of her body, and opening her thighs a little. I could see her panties every now and again as she moved, so I just kept going, moving my hand and my caresses further up her thigh.

Each time our eyes met as the conversation in the room just flowed around us was searingly electric. She was so worked up, that by the time the tips of my fingers reached her panties...they were saturated. I flicked them across her wet panties and lips a few times before just tracing the edges and pushing the panties aside. It was a very erotic moment. I will never forget that feeling as i pushed my middle finger into her very wet pussy and looked into her eyes at the same time...omg her eyes were wild, as the rest of her played calm. It was intensified by the fact that the girl beside me (her friend) had her hand on my cock through my jeans and was gently rubbing, oblivious to what I was doing to her friend. Long story, but she was interested in me, and they had both been flirting as a mini competition of sorts. It was one of the most intensely erotic moments I have experienced.

It went on for a little longer, before she had to leave...her lift had arrived. I was so turned on and ended up playing with the friend a little longer but more in private. It was a good night.

Sweet Release in the Library

I have a married g/f, who is "bi" like me. She once met me at the library and had me use the ladies room to remove my panties. We then went to a rarely used aisle in the back of the library and she had me stand on one of those wooden platforms with three steps used to reach the upper shelves.

She then slipped her hand under my skirt and up the inside of my thigh and slowly finger fucked me. She quickly got me close, but then "toyed" with me a few minutes trying to embarrass me. She finally finished me and I managed to muffle my gasps. The orgasm wasn't, as intense as I had hoped, because I was so afraid of being discovered.

However, I loved the eroticism of it and the thrill of being fucked in public.

Last edited:
I have a married g/f, who is "bi" like me. She once met me at the library and had me use the ladies room to remove my panties. We then went to a rarely used aisle in the back of the library and she had me stand on one of those wooden platforms with three steps used to reach the upper shelves.

She then slipped her hand under my skirt and up the inside of my thigh and slowly finger fucked me. She quickly got me close, but then "toyed" with me a few minutes trying to embarrass me. She finally finished me and I managed to muffle my gasps. The orgasm wasn't, as intense as I had hoped, because I was so afraid of being discovered.

Hpwever, I loved the eroticism of it and the thrill of being fucked in public.

Luv ur story, very hot!!:)

I love getting fingered - my favourite experiences include:

- my husband fingering me from behind - the different angle coupled with the possibility of him sliding his thumb into my ass gets me off every time

- being fingered by a female friend - we had a threesome with her girlfriend & she fingered both of us at the same time. She was amazing at it, she knew just how to curl her fingers inside me & watching her finger fuck her gf at the same time was mind blowing.

- an old bf used to finger me as he drove - reaching over & sliding his fingers inside my panties. I'm sure many a truck driver got a view he wasn't expecting!

Love it, doing it right now. Playing with my clit. Wish I had someone here helping me out.

A few weeks ago I was in San Diego and my lover and I went out in the Gas Lamp area. We went to the country bar down there and were standing on the balcony watching the people ride the mechanical bull. She had on a very sexy little dress with no panties. So as we stood there leaned on the rail of the upper deck, I slid my hand up her dress and started playing with her pussy. I started by just rubbing my fingers on the outside of her lips then a parted them and started running my finger between her lips spreading her juices. I would run my finger from one end to the other of her soaking wet pussy and play with her clit. Then when she was aching for it, a slid my finger inside her. Her pussy was so wet that it was dripping and running down her leg. I eventually worked a second finger in. We were both so turned on. That was just the beginning of the night.

mmm

However, I loved the eroticism of it and the thrill of being fucked in public.

Mmmm, that's a hot scenario!

I love fingering. Feeling the pussy get wet, expand to welcome me in. To finger the soft flesh just on the inside (top) as I suck on her clit and to pound her hard with my thumb, all the while concentrating on the roof of her love canal as she comes.

I too love fingering a tight asshole while imfuckmher, to feel my cock inside and feel her hungry asshole grasp and my finger as she cums..

I love being fingered too...

Yum.

In short, yes I love it.

Mike

Finger fun

Sometimes I just stop my wife as she is walking by. I undo her pants, slide my hand in and dip a finger or to in, for a few minutes.

Ooooh

Sometimes I just stop my wife as she is walking by. I undo her pants, slide my hand in and dip a finger or to in, for a few minutes.

Ooooh, i'll bet you both love that. Thanks for sharing!

me too

I love fingering. Feeling the pussy get wet, expand to welcome me in. To finger the soft flesh just on the inside (top) as I suck on her clit and to pound her hard with my thumb, all the while concentrating on the roof of her love canal as she comes.

I too love fingering a tight asshole while imfuckmher, to feel my cock inside and feel her hungry asshole grasp and my finger as she cums..

I love being fingered too...

Yum.

In short, yes I love it.

Mike

I love being fingered also!

I love it

One guy I use to date, would finger me all the time-especially while driving. He'd just slip his hand inside my panties and finger me on roadtrips-it was fantastic! He also fingered me on an airplane. Very exciting!

Back