Where are all the British guys n girls?!?!?

Really quite a slow day today. :rolleyes: One of those days that just seems to drag, not really going anywhere, you know? How was everyone else's day?

Looks like its setting in to be an equally slow evening, the joys of.
Yummy where are you in England?

Morning fellow uker's how are you all doing this fine sunny morning..(well it is in bedfordshire) :)

Well i am good thanks..they say we need rain like that here till xmas to end the drought..on the up side it means u can muck about on lit if ya stuck in doors heheheh

Well i am good thanks..they say we need rain like that here till xmas to end the drought..on the up side it means u can muck about on lit if ya stuck in doors heheheh

Oh yeah, the South's in drought isn't it? See we never have that problem in Cumbria.

It rains 360 days of the year. :D Leaving the prior wave of heat what we'd deem as unatural and Summer-like.

But that's a very true point, though I'm off training next week so I'll miss Lit. :(

Well i'm sure training will keep you occupied,and out of mischief and lit will be here when you get back lol

Well i'm sure training will keep you occupied,and out of mischief and lit will be here when you get back lol

Again, very true. ;)

Any plans for the weekend, Lisa? Or just a general chill end to the week? :)

What about everyone else's weekend plans? I've got a group of first timers to take out tomorrow, should be interesting. See how many can knuckle down to riding in bad weather, though they seem like an interested bunch.

Sunday I'm packing, going to plague Lit all day. :D

well have to say my w/end will be full of washing and ironing..and plenty of lit in between :p

well have to say my w/end will be full of washing and ironing..and plenty of lit in between :p

General housework? Ahh, that's never fun. I can see why you'll be on Lit a lot, boosting up one's weekend entertainment. ;)

Will the last person who leaves the UK please switch off the lights :rolleyes:

Tis very quiet today. Lots of football this afternoon though.

Back