Passion, Joy, Desire... Let it Overflow

Status
Not open for further replies.
found the image... which I like.... but it was the words posted with it... WOW.

tumblr_lyorieNu1T1r4p8klo1_500.jpg

I want to taste you. I don’t want to be delicate about it. I will make a mess of you and myself. I want to feel you between my lips, under my tongue. I want to hear you moan, I want to feel your hands in my hair. Don’t be gentle with me, show me how badly you want this, show me you need it as much as me. Let me taste you, make me taste you.

I want to taste you. I don’t want to be delicate about it. I will make a mess of you and myself. I want to feel you between my lips, under my tongue. I want to hear you moan, I want to feel your hands in my hair. Don’t be gentle with me, show me how badly you want this, show me you need it as much as me. Let me taste you, make me taste you.

Amazingly sexual!

Wonderful words......genuine.......another wow moment on njoyndesire's thread.......;)

Very nice! :)

for my lover...

you undress me slowly...

tumblr_m2f6qfaUoy1rsyyyao1_500.jpg

i want to wake in the morning and wrap myself around you... my hands, my mouth, my cunt, my body...

tumblr_m1j1z67vrA1rrrq38o1_500.jpg

i want to feel you enter me... my labia still swollen from our lovemaking which went on into the wee hours of the morning... your mouth on my neck... marking me... so the rest of the world will know what i've know since the moment we met... I'm yours.

tumblr_m046q9lBZH1rpb50ro1_500.gif

I want to fetch you your coffee or perhaps a cappuccino made just the right way.... we have breakfast in bed... read stories to each other..

tumblr_m2ld14rGyf1rqeap9o1_500.jpg

relax in the tub together...watch you paint my toe nails... snuggle up and watch an old movie...

tumblr_m2gcqwvfPU1rtsu8fo1_500.jpg

at the end of another amazing day i fall asleep... content and exhausted...
tumblr_lyupi92UyM1qbavgzo1_500.jpg

you undress me slowly...

tumblr_m2f6qfaUoy1rsyyyao1_500.jpg

i want to wake in the morning and wrap myself around you... my hands, my mouth, my cunt, my body...

tumblr_m1j1z67vrA1rrrq38o1_500.jpg

i want to feel you enter me... my labia still swollen from our lovemaking which went on into the wee hours of the morning... your mouth on my neck... marking me... so the rest of the world will know what i've know since the moment we met... I'm yours.

tumblr_m046q9lBZH1rpb50ro1_500.gif

I want to fetch you your coffee or perhaps a cappuccino made just the right way.... we have breakfast in bed... read stories to each other..

tumblr_m2ld14rGyf1rqeap9o1_500.jpg

relax in the tub together...watch you paint my toe nails... snuggle up and watch an old movie...

tumblr_m2gcqwvfPU1rtsu8fo1_500.jpg

at the end of another amazing day i fall asleep... content and exhausted...
tumblr_lyupi92UyM1qbavgzo1_500.jpg

Wow.........awesome post......what a story you have posted about love.......passion....and all the things we hunger for.......Bravo......*standing ovation*........:)........and some killer pictures.......

yw. Very erotic.

mmhmmm... and i LOVE erotic.

Wow.........awesome post......what a story you have posted about love.......passion....and all the things we hunger for.......Bravo......*standing ovation*........:)........and some killer pictures.......

*curtsies* thank you. Sometimes the mood strikes and it must be fed.

Yes it is the words......all of you girls who post here......write some incredible things.........always makes one ponder......many thoughts and emotions......;)

yes... i think that is true for many of us ... sometimes it is a picture posted... or words... or lyrics... there's a lot of really amazing stuff here...

What you are to me...

This is why I connect with you so well... you already are...

(reposted from Tumblr)

What Makes a Good Dominant

if i had to wager, i would say that most every Dominant’s heart would beat a bit faster upon seeing His woman in repose ,waiting for Him with adoration, devotion and love.

So what goes into making a good Dominant?

Where do You begin?

It’s all quite simple. It starts with three things:

1. listen.

2. leave Your ego at the door.

3. dial down Your intensity.

Start by listening….really listen and observe.

Know what You want, whom You want and why.

It’s not all about You and it’s all not about her. It is about both of Yyou.

Be perceptive. It’s a delicate dance.

By dialing down Your intensity..i don’t mean lose what You inherently are, i’m merely saying adjust when necessary.

Know Your woman. each of us are different..and one size does not fit all. what might have worked with one woman, will not necessarily work with the next.

You cannot demand her submission…rather let it flow to you.

love, devotion, adoration all come from a place of trust, communication and understanding.

so it means slowing it down and taking the time.

after all.***** it too short for quantity.

but not long enough for quality.

and quality is what makes it all worthwhile.

there is nothing more atttractive in this world than a Gentleman who is self assured, confident and wears His ‘alpha maleness’ with ease.

beautflstranger 2012

So I Might be in a Mood...

:devil: had a very very intense evening... I think perhaps it has left me in a bit (major understatement) mood... hope you don't mind waking up to all of this... :kiss:

tumblr_m2l990lECL1rtlhtfo1_500.gif

tumblr_m2btgdaqXt1r5yjgno1_500.jpg

tumblr_m26lseylQc1r3si7eo1_500.gif

tumblr_m2g1u3vgYf1roqz7io1_400.gif

*sigh* melt... i want this soooo much

tumblr_m26ts3vfjQ1r2sb6go1_500.gif

tumblr_m25hdzMXBU1rsgwqgo1_500.gif

Last edited:
Something I was given a long time ago.........something to be considered by all who crave a Daddy Dom.....a Dominant......or in this case a Master......

A man who displays sensitivity will be a master who is sensitive to you.

A man who never makes demands will be a master who treasures anything you give.

A man who doesn't run after you will be a master you will never need to run away from.

A man who is calm will be a master who can weather your storms.

A man who has walked the path to peace will be a master able to guide you along that path.

A man who does not shout will be a master who will never deafen you.

A man who knows himself will be a master who will have time to know you.

A man with an open mind will be a master who never stops learning.

A man who never stops learning will be a master who never stops growing.

A man who always seeks to be the best he can be for you is the only man truly worthy of being called Master.

The word Master might not suit everyone.....try substituting.....Daddy.....Dom....Lover...........or better yet.........Friend. :heart:

Something I was given a long time ago.........something to be considered by all who crave a Daddy Dom.....or in this case a Master......

A man who displays sensitivity will be a master who is sensitive to you.

A man who never makes demands will be a master who treasures anything you give.

A man who doesn't run after you will be a master you will never need to run away from.

A man who is calm will be a master who can weather your storms.

A man who has walked the path to peace will be a master able to guide you along that path.

A man who does not shout will be a master who will never deafen you.

A man who knows himself will be a master who will have time to know you.

A man with an open mind will be a master who never stops learning.

A man who never stops learning will be a master who never stops growing.

A man who always seeks to be the best he can be for you is the only man truly worthy of being called Master.

The word Master might not suit everyone.....try substituting.....Daddy.....Dom....Lover...........or better yet.........Friend. :heart:

This is where I stumble... and I know it doesn't have to be defined... it can just be...

but i can toss out Daddy... Master... Dom...

yet i know when i can fully submit I am most fulfilled... I feel my most free

Men need intimacy too.......many are not willing or capable of asking.....for a gentle touch..........I have always desired the simple touch of a woman's hand or finger on my cheek........actually........I crave it.......

Men need intimacy too.......many are not willing or capable of asking.....for a gentle touch..........I have always desired the simple touch of a woman's hand or finger on my cheek........actually........I crave it.......

I think we all do... it's being human... when with my lover I am always touching... very tactile in my desire

a beautiful picture - I can just feel her cheek, warm and soft beneath my finger tips...

welcome... feel free to post what makes you alive with passion... brings you joy, what you deeply desire... or just stick around to see what others post. :rose:

This is where I stumble... and I know it doesn't have to be defined... it can just be...

but i can toss out Daddy... Master... Dom...

yet i know when i can fully submit I am most fulfilled... I feel my most free

You know njoyndesire......you and I have touched on this recently......and actually I am not a "label" kind of guy......I will admit there is a powerful rush of passion that washes over me when a special lady calls me Daddy.....but the act of submission in response to "me" needs no words..... no labels........and may actually be limited by labels....in most cases.....simply a look.......completes me......

You know njoyndesire......you and I have touched on this recently......and actually I am not a "label" kind of guy......I will admit there is a powerful rush of passion that washes over me when a special lady calls me Daddy.....but the act of submission in response to "me" needs no words..... no labels........and may actually be limited by labels....in most cases.....simply a look.......completes me......

Just Joy will do... :)

and yes... it really is the look... the words... the submission that completes it

Thank you for the welcome!

absolutely... we can always use more contributors... and it's interesting to see what drives different people. I like to think the difference between this and some of the other erotic pic threads is the dialogue the posts inspire... feel free to join in! Enjoying your day on the other side of the world?

mmmm....

and more....

tumblr_ljjfl9NCVd1qbm65yo1_500.jpg

i love taking a cock this way.... and when he leans over and fingers me...*whimper*

tumblr_lmzofvlAjb1qjdnyzo1_500.jpg

how you've asked me to wear my dresses...

tumblr_lh2epgyfmw1qbneuto1_500.jpg

Okay I LOVE that picture, njoy. I'm going to reblog it in my tumblr. :D

here's one that I came across this morning. I like what it says. :heart:

tumblr_lpufvmzdEB1qezwmho1_500.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back