Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT it was a nice surprise.
IACT you have no idea how close to hitting the "ignore" button I was.

ICT it's been an off week and it's only Tuesday. The fact that I'm training my replacement at work probably has something to do with that.

IFCT I don't know what I'm looking forward to more, the new duties I'll be undertaking at my job next week, or the fact that I won't be having to get up ay two in the morning to go to work anymore.

ICT that more often than not my PMs sound like awkward come-ons. It's actually only like 30% of the time intended. XD

ICT sometimes this place feels foreign to me. I don't think I fit in anymore.

It's only a little confession but this afternoon while I was hope and my wife was off to work I pulled out a few of her panties and while I was masturbating applied a little cum on them and put them out to dry. I do this everyone once and a while without her knowing. It's my little secret.

ICT I was bent over with a pussy full of cock this afternoon near an open door, where anyone could have walked in...

IACT it totally added to the thrill

ICT I was bent over with a pussy full of cock this afternoon near an open door, where anyone could have walked in...

IACT it totally added to the thrill

ICT I want to be bent over with a pussy full of cock near an open door!! *sigh* So lucky. ;):D

I confess that I get way hotter watching two women going at it than male and female, although I like watching that too.

ICT that I would...oh never mind.

ICT this is a lame confession.. lol.. :p

ICT that I miss Kahlo's thread, which was always a bright spot on my visits to Lit.

ICT I just don't have time for a thread right now and I would like to find a way to have one in which people can't save my photos to their computers (that freaks me the fuck out). I am happy to know that my thread was a bright spot though. :kiss:

ICT I just don't have time for a thread right now and I would like to find a way to have one in which people can't save my photos to their computers (that freaks me the fuck out). I am happy to know that my thread was a bright spot though. :kiss:

ICT if you figure that out I'd like to know.
IACT was one of my issues also.:rose:

ICT this is a lame confession.. lol.. :p

ICT this IS a lame confession. Oh well...its all I got.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back