Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT i'm not sure why you would look at me that way, let alone stick around after i told you.

IACT you'll be tested. I'm not sure you'll pass

ICT I'm regretting this already.
ICT I may look for other options.
IACT today I will stay in bed and hide from everybody.

ICT I don't know if this is a good idea at all.
IACT I would want a second chance if it was offered to me.
IFCT if things go to shit again I know I can bounce back.

A non-sexual IC

ICT I have not seen a homecoming (military) one in person before, but I think that if I can get emotional watching it on t.v. *The show Coming Home* I bet it would be very emotional watching it in person.

ICT these families that support them, love them, wait for them, are some of the most amazing and strongest people I know. :heart:

A non-sexual IC

ICT I have not seen a homecoming (military) one in person before, but I think that if I can get emotional watching it on t.v. *The show Coming Home* I bet it would be very emotional watching it in person.

ICT these families that support them, love them, wait for them, are some of the most amazing and strongest people I know. :heart:

ICT I agree with you completely...
IFCT I am worried about this week...

ICT you hurt me more than you realize.
IACT I won't tell you how much you hurt me.
IFCT it doesn't change how I feel about you.

ICT the fact that Buzz Aldrin did a voice at the end of Mass Effect 3 brought a smile to my face.

IFCT I seem to be adjusting to my new sleep schedule faster than I did the last time I had to change things up.

IACT I'm looking forward to starting my new duties at work tomorrow.

ICT while I truly wish it hadn't happened, the emergency last week gave me some much needed clarity on this situation.

IACT I know what the next step is.

IFCT I sometimes want to confess other things, but I feel I know too many people here. It's a tad bit awkward.

ICT I am confused.
ICT I appreciate talking to you.
IACT you don't know how much I appreciate you.
IFCT I love you.

ICT I don't have the courage to ask a very pretty girl I work with, out on a date, even though I am 99.9% sure she would say yes.

I don't know who the hell this band is....but that singer makes me fucking smile ear to ear :) not hot cute...but so cute..... those eyes....OMG

I don't know who the hell this band is....but that singer makes me fucking smile ear to ear :) not hot cute...but so cute..... those eyes....OMG

ICT OSW is incredibly drunk.
IACT when boobs are as small as OSW I call them tittles.
IFCT I'm gonna tease her about this tomorrow
:devil:

ICT I feel like a ppart time loser. Just got rejected again. When will I have a good paying full time job? Very depressing :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back