Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Observation

I couldn't tell you the last time I costumed anything - not that there'd be a point to it if I did. A friend of mine does Cosplay for Anime conventions every year, he's even on YouTube in his "catbus" costume which I will admit was impressive.

SIENNA missed a milestone :( - her thread just hit 600 pages. :D

BrettJ in Canada

Last edited:
Tired twist - had a major row (the Brit part of me still uses that word) with the idiot downstairs neighbor earlier today. Fortunately, I think she's buggered off for a few days with her Mom (she usually bails out at the first sign of trouble) so hope she won't be back until later tomorrow or even after. Not much of a day otherwise - we are back to cold.

Yourself?

BrettJ

Author / Canadian / Wants Spring

ah sorry about the neighbor thing, that's too bad but glad she leaves when there's trouble. I guess I know what your plan is from now on :)

Sorry you're back to cold too, it was nice most of the day today but also turned cloudy and cooler unfortunatel.

I'm just trying to recover from a cold that seems to sap most of my energy but I'm getting better.

Not really... kind of a disco werewolf, too hairy to be sexy... LOL. Gold fangs were fun though. Even created a take out menu for Lee Ho Fuk's.

come on give me the sexy thing anyway ;)

you were probably naked under that right? So we can have that ;)

I think even her Mother is frustrated with this idiot. As I was closing the door, she commented "You're going to end up in jail" and I don't think it was directed at me. There was an incident last week (I wasn't here for it) and she vanished for nearly 5 days. It was actually rather peaceful during that.

BrettJ in Canada

very good and some playing that will most likely be on ampics tomorrow. I am guessing that some will not be along your line of sexy but who knows

I couldn't tell you the last time I costumed anything - not that there'd be a point to it if I did. A friend of mine does Cosplay for Anime conventions every year, he's even on YouTube in his "catbus" costume which I will admit was impressive.

SIENNA missed a milestone :( - her thread just hit 600 pages. :D

BrettJ in Canada

I only costume for holloween and even then I struggle with it. That's cool though about your friend.

Nice observation and I'm sure Sienna will notice it tomorrow! Thanks for mentioning it though Brett.

Way to go Sienna, 600 pages means it's that much more difficult for newbies to start from the beginning and read through them all :)

I think even her Mother is frustrated with this idiot. As I was closing the door, she commented "You're going to end up in jail" and I don't think it was directed at me. There was an incident last week (I wasn't here for it) and she vanished for nearly 5 days. It was actually rather peaceful during that.

BrettJ in Canada

wow, that's a serious indication of what's up with her. Hopefully then you'll get some peace and quiet for a while. Maybe you can fabricate some things so she ends up leaving for a while :)

very good and some playing that will most likely be on ampics tomorrow. I am guessing that some will not be along your line of sexy but who knows

wow very nice and you never know, it just might be my line of sexy. Either way it's all good especially if you both are enjoying it :)

I belive PL1 is from around 1979 lol

Duh.

I can't imagine any of it won't be flat out dead sexy from what we've seen so far. Just sayin'. ;)

come on give me the sexy thing anyway ;)

you were probably naked under that right? So we can have that ;)

Oh. RIGHT. Ahem. Sexiest fuckin' werewolf EVAR.
Better? ;)

Nah Twist - don't need the drama, especially with Monday looming. One more month and then pinhead and her idiot, no-brained family, druggie brother and screaming brat nephew are gone! Given the crap I've dealt with here, is it too much to hope for a nice neighbor at last?

The Supers are waiting until the owner of the building returns Monday and then giving their input. I hope they choose wisely.

BrettJ in Canada

Nah Twist - don't need the drama, especially with Monday looming. One more month and then pinhead and her idiot, no-brained family, druggie brother and screaming brat nephew are gone! Given the crap I've dealt with here, is it too much to hope for a nice neighbor at last?

The Supers are waiting until the owner of the building returns Monday and then giving their input. I hope they choose wisely.

BrettJ in Canada

I know you'll be home and recovering for quite a while so I hope you can get some decent neighbors. I know it's tough when you live in an apartment, I went through that myself although my downstairs neighbor who had parties and all late turned out to be a rather fun late night booty call for a few times plus an impromptu threesome with her female friend which I happily obliged. Made the disruptions that much easier to take.

Sex hasn't been part of my equation in over a decade, so booty calls aren't likely. I came close to a threesome - once - but the then-GF had horrible taste in women, this girl was flat-out slovenly.

I have lived on my own for 30 years now and until this building, had rather good neighbors. Shame this place is a pit, but I think I need to be in a place with an older demographic. I am thinking of that for 2013.

BrettJ in Canada

Sex hasn't been part of my equation in over a decade, so booty calls aren't likely. I came close to a threesome - once - but the then-GF had horrible taste in women, this girl was flat-out slovenly.

I have lived on my own for 30 years now and until this building, had rather good neighbors. Shame this place is a pit, but I think I need to be in a place with an older demographic. I am thinking of that for 2013.

BrettJ in Canada

That's a bummer about the threesome, but honestly I would rather be with one special woman any time.

Wow, that's a long time and it's too bad you are stuck in that building especially since it's too late to do anything about it until you're feeling better. I hope you can get some peach while you recover. I am lucky now in that I live in a quiet neighborhood and when I was recovering from surgery I had no problems other than my bedroom is upstairs.

Other than a brief period in the mid-90's where two girlfriends overlapped (one relationship was ending while another started) I've never really "played the field". Even then, I told both women I was seeing another person. The one GF couldn't make up her mind and the other started as a friendship (and escalated fast, but ended badly)

The love life has never been great and while I thought I might have found someone, it wasn't to be. Special someone - not likely at this age, nope.

Peace - I yearn for that. My parents lived in a quiet lakeside community for 6 years and the prospect of living there (it was a possibility for a few months) terrified me. Now, horrible winters aside, I think I might enjoy it. Oh well ...

BrettJ in Canada

Other than a brief period in the mid-90's where two girlfriends overlapped (one relationship was ending while another started) I've never really "played the field". Even then, I told both women I was seeing another person. The one GF couldn't make up her mind and the other started as a friendship (and escalated fast, but ended badly)

The love life has never been great and while I thought I might have found someone, it wasn't to be. Special someone - not likely at this age, nope.

Peace - I yearn for that. My parents lived in a quiet lakeside community for 6 years and the prospect of living there (it was a possibility for a few months) terrified me. Now, horrible winters aside, I think I might enjoy it. Oh well ...

BrettJ in Canada

I've done some dating since my marriage ended but no one special enough. Yeah I know what you mean about finding someone special, I thought I did and married her but it turned out badly and wish I hadn't married her. Other than that I haven't met a special one but still have hopes to so my word of advice without being asked is to don't give up hope for that to happen. It can happen when you least expect it.

The place your parents lived sounds very nice. My parents lived on the edge of a wooded hill and very quiet. I hated it there as a kid growing up because it was so boring but later when I would go back it was very peaceful to be there but still got bored there.

I'm likely a bit older than you twist, so while I haven't given up, not putting a candle in the window either (although the darned cat would knock it over anyway)

My parents current place (which is DIRECTLY next door to my old one, oddly) backs into a full woods (as did mine) and it's nice in the summer. Their old place (the one before the lakeside place) was only half a block over and backs on to the other side of the same forest - as does my sister's place, which is only a few condos down from their old one.

My old place was the best apartment I ever had and I only moved due to financial hardship.

And yet I live here - bleahhh.

BrettJ in Canada

I'm likely a bit older than you twist, so while I haven't given up, not putting a candle in the window either (although the darned cat would knock it over anyway)

My parents current place (which is DIRECTLY next door to my old one, oddly) backs into a full woods (as did mine) and it's nice in the summer. Their old place (the one before the lakeside place) was only half a block over and backs on to the other side of the same forest - as does my sister's place, which is only a few condos down from their old one.

My old place was the best apartment I ever had and I only moved due to financial hardship.

And yet I live here - bleahhh.

BrettJ in Canada

well glad to hear you haven't given up but too bad about the candle and the cat :)

Well having a forest in your back yard is a good thing for sure. Nothing like the peace and quiet of the woods to calm your nerves. For me though the ocean is my calming place even more than the woods and I do wish a lot of the time that I lived at the ocean. To me there is nothing better than watching the waves, listening to them and smelling the salt air to bring me to peace and will make my mind go to the deepest parts of myself.

It is too bad that finances drove you away from the best apartment you had lived at before and now you're stuck in a place like you're in now.

Wishing you the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back