Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
GG stayed up last night and kept me company, although she kinda vanished on me. :(

Nice to see you tonight at so late an hour.

BrettJ

Writer / Awake / Sensualist

GG stayed up last night and kept me company, although she kinda vanished on me. :(

Nice to see you tonight at so late an hour.

BrettJ

Writer / Awake / Sensualist

If your stories didnt make me horny I would have stayed :eek:

and no I'm not preggy ((( Warlock ))) hiyaaa

Hi ((( Twist )))

*sending a dill to GG*

I cannot eat or drink anything but water when I first get up. I have to be up at least an hour or food doesn't set well. Usually I have my first meal around 2 - 4 PM and it's light, then dinner is anywhere from 7 - 9 PM. Tonight was later. If I am going out on my usual Saturday night meal, I either skip lunch entirely (which I shouldn't do) or eat something very tiny, as we usually eat at 6 or so on Saturdays.

I hate coffee first thing, it's always been a night thing. Have a nice fresh cup now, matter of fact.

BrettJ in Canada

I love coffee first thing in the morning and can't seem to function without it. I can't eat right away either but after my morning exercises I'm more than ready to eat breakfast and have a nice cup of coffee.

I also really like having coffee in the afternoon after lunch and can drink one after dinner too but usually don't.

I love coffee first thing in the morning and can't seem to function without it. I can't eat right away either but after my morning exercises I'm more than ready to eat breakfast and have a nice cup of coffee.

I also really like having coffee in the afternoon after lunch and can drink one after dinner too but usually don't.

I like coffee in the am but I know its not good for me
What surgery are you having BrettJ ?

If my stories didn't make you horny GG, I'm not doing something right. Thanks for the comments, btw. We were discussing writing a bit before you showed up.

I've had issues with my teeth / jaw for years and dentists terrify me - beyond almost anything. I have put this off for years and have avoided stating it directly anywhere, but Monday morning, first thing, no coffee for me - FULL dental extraction.

*shudder*

BrettJ in Canada

Writer / Considering flying to Borneo / Sensualist

pl1 Mrs. W says buy Karma Sutra honey dust strawberries and champagne flavor and dust it on before your play your guy will love the taste also good for him to put on because you will too.

Taking notes, thank your lovely wife for me.

I need to hit the hay, far past curfew for me. G'night lovelies!

If my stories didn't make you horny GG, I'm not doing something right. Thanks for the comments, btw. We were discussing writing a bit before you showed up.

I've had issues with my teeth / jaw for years and dentists terrify me - beyond almost anything. I have put this off for years and have avoided stating it directly anywhere, but Monday morning, first thing, no coffee for me - FULL dental extraction.

*shudder*

BrettJ in Canada

(((BRETTJ))) you will do great hun - I'll say a prayer for you :kiss:

Night PG1 - I slept wayyy too much today and as I only have 1 day left, going to do as I will.

BrettJ in Canada

Thanks GG - I may need it.

The last dental work I had done (root canal) in 1991 was fairly routine. The pain was so intense after I was walking the floor for over a day. I went through a dangerous amount of pain meds and it didn't even dent the pain. I have a high med tolerance (as I have taken them for various things since childhood) and almost NO pain threshold. If I am in pain - well, suffice it to say I let the Oral Surgeon know I wanted his GUARANTEE I would be as pain free as could be after.

New topic ...?

BrettJ in Canada

*shudder*

BrettJ in Canada

Yeah I've read some of your stories before too and thought they were very hot too.

Well good luck with that surgery and I don't like dentists either. I need to have a tooth either removed or surgically repaired very soon myself.

Thanks twist.

I think now that I've had another surgery performed the same way (under local - they found out the hard way I am allergic to general anesthesia some years back) I could handle having a few teeth out and recovering. It's all of it - full extraction, a few weeks with NO teeth and having to figure out how to eat, then the dentures, then the learning all the shit over again - I didn't need all this stress right now. I should've booked it for last week because I realized I won't be eating Easter dinner and Easter is my favorite holiday, far more than Christmas.

BrettJ in Canada - not in his Easter bonnet

Thanks twist.

I think now that I've had another surgery performed the same way (under local - they found out the hard way I am allergic to general anesthesia some years back) I could handle having a few teeth out and recovering. It's all of it - full extraction, a few weeks with NO teeth and having to figure out how to eat, then the dentures, then the learning all the shit over again - I didn't need all this stress right now. I should've booked it for last week because I realized I won't be eating Easter dinner and Easter is my favorite holiday, far more than Christmas.

yummy all gums baby = j/k :p

Thanks twist.

wow, that will be tough and I know you're Canadian but for me my favorite meal is Thanksgiving.

Geez GG, those aren't the kind of gummies I want at Easter. ;)

One final laugh about all of this. For years, I've been fighting with my mom about having all of this done. I've explained to her ...

"I don't go to a dentist mom, because I'm afraid of them. It's my phobia."

"That doesn't make sense, there is nothing to be afraid of."

"Of course it doesn't make sense, that's what a phobia is."

"There is nothing to be afraid of, it won't hurt as much as you think it will."

"YES, it will - it will hurt EXACTLY as much as I think it will, if not more. The last experience sure as hell taught me that and I have been before. That's why I'm afraid of dentists in the first place. Dentist = Pain. I don't LIKE pain."

She still doesn't get it. I know I won't feel much this time out, but still not sure what's after to deal with.

BrettJ in Canada - wondering why parents are still so dense even at my age

One final laugh about all of this. For years, I've been fighting with my mom about having all of this done. I've explained to her ...

"YES, it will - it will hurt EXACTLY as much as I think it will, if not more. The last experience sure as hell taught me that and I have been before. That's why I'm afraid of dentists in the first place. Dentist = Pain. I don't LIKE pain."

She still doesn't get it. I know I won't feel much this time out, but still not sure what's after to deal with.

That is funny Brett and would be the same for anyone that hasn't gone through something even close to that.

I like Thanksgiving and ours is the 2nd Monday in October, if anyone cares. I should be fine by then.

Easter has been my favorite holiday since I can remember. I am not big on Christmas. It was ruined forever for me when I was told (did not learn or figure it out) there was no Santa. Plus my family gets totally batshit at that holiday, so I now skip it and celebrate with a friend.

Easter is ham, scalloped potatoes, nice veggies (used to be corn but I have issues with it now - so asparagus most often) and chocolate (although with limits now, sigh ...)

Oddly, oral isn't my fave - I can give, but as far as getting ...? I'd rather kiss and get a great massage, fingernails included.

BrettJ in Canada

LMAO I feel for you BrettJ

just be sure to take your pain pills before the pain starts -thats what they say at the pain mgt seminar I atteended - take it round the clock and not when the pain is at peak

Twist- you read my Blow Job Questionaire in my sig ?
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back