Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks GG. Not sure what they're going to give me. I have pain meds for my injury from Canada Post (permanently torn rotator cuff) and they work - kinda.

But here's another problem ...

They're Oxycontin. As of a few weeks back, the Ontario government has banned them from use / prescription due to doctors over-prescribing and many patients dealing them illegally. I took something called Endocet before that (temporarily unavailable) and that was for medium pain. So what are they going to give me now?

I recommend a cute nurse with great legs and an endless supply of lingerie.

BrettJ in Canada - no such luck

I like Thanksgiving and ours is the 2nd Monday in October, if anyone cares. I should be fine by then.

Easter has been my favorite holiday since I can remember. I am not big on Christmas. It was ruined forever for me when I was told (did not learn or figure it out) there was no Santa. Plus my family gets totally batshit at that holiday, so I now skip it and celebrate with a friend.

Easter is ham, scalloped potatoes, nice veggies (used to be corn but I have issues with it now - so asparagus most often) and chocolate (although with limits now, sigh ...)

Oddly, oral isn't my fave - I can give, but as far as getting ...? I'd rather kiss and get a great massage, fingernails included.

BrettJ in Canada

I knew your Thanksgiving was earlier than ours but wasn't sure of the date.

That's too bad about Christmas and I like ham for Christmas and for Easter. Scalloped potatoes are good too.

I like giving and receiving oral but like the sex better than having oral done on me.

LMAO I feel for you BrettJ

just be sure to take your pain pills before the pain starts -thats what they say at the pain mgt seminar I atteended - take it round the clock and not when the pain is at peak

Twist- you read my Blow Job Questionaire in my sig ?
;)

I did read your questionaire about Blow Jobs but I always like to ask more and see what I can get to talk about ;)

I don't know if it is because sex has been so infrequent in my life (months with, years without and now, YEARS since) or I'm just odd, but I've always liked foreplay and kissing and cuddling wayyy more than actual sex. I also like the tease, the build up and all the sexy outfits (although heels don't suit me)

I like ham, it's my favorite meal, but Turkey is for Christmas and Thanksgiving. However, if you give me both, I like that too!

BrettJ - still in Canada

I don't know if it is because sex has been so infrequent in my life (months with, years without and now, YEARS since) or I'm just odd, but I've always liked foreplay and kissing and cuddling wayyy more than actual sex. I also like the tease, the build up and all the sexy outfits (although heels don't suit me)

I like ham, it's my favorite meal, but Turkey is for Christmas and Thanksgiving. However, if you give me both, I like that too!

BrettJ - still in Canada

I don't think you're odd, lots of people like foreplay and kissing as well as the buildup.

Turkey is for Thanksgiving and I can eat it for Christmas too but usually it's ham.

I have a friend that was raised in a predominantly British home. He'd never had turkey for Christmas until he started going to his sister's in-laws for the holidays. For them, it was Roast Beef.

He's now married to a woman from Hong Kong. No idea what they eat now. LOL

BrettJ in Canada

I have a friend that was raised in a predominantly British home. He'd never had turkey for Christmas until he started going to his sister's in-laws for the holidays. For them, it was Roast Beef.

He's now married to a woman from Hong Kong. No idea what they eat now. LOL

BrettJ in Canada

haha I bet he's all mixed up then.

If I was there and near you- I'd volunteer ;)

so the topic is still blow jobs ?

I had to call my dad back home -thus my silence

Looks like either all our talk about food bored GG or she's gone to make a turkey and ham club sandwich. Either way, she's done gone.

Okay, I see that I am once again in error, wel-cum back hon.

BrettJ in Canada

If I was there and near you- I'd volunteer ;)

so the topic is still blow jobs ?

I had to call my dad back home -thus my silence

hmm, wonders what GGGB is volunteering for but if you're talking to me I'll take whatever it is you're offering ;)

sure we can talk about blow jobs or cunnilingus whichever you prefer ;)

I was coz that's my fave

anybody into sushi ?

haha I like how you totally skipped the part about you volunteering and me taking you up on it ;)

I like sushi although I'm not a big adventurer but I will try it at least and like most of the ones I've tried. I'm also a big sake fan so I like to have both together a lot.

Nope, sushi is not for me GG. I think it's generational - my brother likes it and so do most people I know his age and younger, but my age - nope. I have no idea what lechon is either.

I wanted tuna the other night and realized I could eat creamed tuna (a favorite when served in Patty Shells) but discovered I was in error - HAD no tuna.

BrettJ in Canada with New Avatar

haha I like how you totally skipped the part about you volunteering and me taking you up on it ;)

I like sushi although I'm not a big adventurer but I will try it at least and like most of the ones I've tried. I'm also a big sake fan so I like to have both together a lot.

LOL that was not intentional Twist- not much into cybersex posting here- I'm shy;)

I don't drink alcohol hun I cannot tolerate it

as for lechon its a whole roasted pig
2272672.jpg

love sushi here the best I had was some sashime (sp) within 5 min of being caught

thats the best Warlock when I go back home we go to an island and stay overnight- my brother is a diver and he gets all fresh seafood with his friends and we have a feast including making the sashimi ;)

Sashimi, fyi Warlock. If you know spanish, japanese has the same vowel pronounciation. So "I" is always the long "e" sound.
Hello G3B.

LOL that was not intentional Twist- not much into cybersex posting here- I'm shy;)

I don't drink alcohol hun I cannot tolerate it

as for lechon its a whole roasted pig

oh since when are you shy? I remember a few times we've dabbled in some cybersex ;)

Ah sorry about the alcohol thing.

I watch a lot of Anime, so I tend to spell Japanese things correctly. Watched Anime tonight, as a matter of fact.

I'd probably eat lechon then, although it looks a bit sad - I've always thought that about roast pig, athough I have had it. I can't eat rabbit - it's bunnies! - and lobster A) doesn't appeal to me and B) a part of me is horrified that they drop the poor living thing into boiling water and kill it minutes before I eat it. I just don't want to know that. I couldn't eat any meat if I had to kill it myself or watch it being done.

BrettJ in Canada

I watch a lot of Anime, so I tend to spell Japanese things correctly. Watched Anime tonight, as a matter of fact.

I'd probably eat lechon then, although it looks a bit sad - I've always thought that about roast pig, athough I have had it. I can't eat rabbit - it's bunnies! - and lobster A) doesn't appeal to me and B) a part of me is horrified that they drop the poor living thing into boiling water and kill it minutes before I eat it. I just don't want to know that. I couldn't eat any meat if I had to kill it myself or watch it being done.

BrettJ in Canada

then oysters on a half shell must be off too. those die when the knife cuts through

BrettJ in Canada

you have such a soft heart BrettJ but you'd starve if you don't eat -they are there for a reason- and I don't mean to sound callous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back