Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gigggles, I must admit I do love to softly tug, sometimes even a bit hard.. on horny older men .. just not their chains :)

Well, that's different, you are doing it for your enjoyment (and the man's for sure) and it seems you are who you say you are. I imagine that you would slowly reveal who you are to one as they get to know you.

It's a nice thought though, what you do and want to do.

Kiss me....now.

*on tiptoes I lean into you, wrapping my delicate hands round your neck and pulling you down as i lightly brush my lips over yours. softly i nibble on your bottom lip, and run just the tip of my tongue along your lips as they open to my kiss*

*on tiptoes I lean into you, wrapping my delicate hands round your neck and pulling you down as i lightly brush my lips over yours. softly i nibble on your bottom lip, and run just the tip of my tongue along your lips as they open to my kiss*

Mm..now that's the type of greeting that I could get used to. Very good, Mia. *wraps hands around your waist, pressing you back into the wall*

Welcome runninggirl:rose:.......I never planned to post either......but they just seem to draw you in.........hope you enjoy your time here with us:)

Is that ABBA I hear....yes it is...they're singing"Waterloo"*giggle, battes eyelashes*

I have pondered this thread for a long time. Participated on and off as well. Naturally coming from where I come from, I have to pause and ask some hard questions.

Most of the conversation here revolves around the daddy experience from the little girls perspective......but.........

I am a dad of 3 gorgeous daughters. All are grown and independent, although when it comes to my girls, the relationships are always emotional and each unique. I have always been the cool dad, hanging with them and their friends growing up, or as adults. They always ran to to me, climbing in my lap, snuggling in tight and cozy. When their world came crashing down for one reason or another......I was always there, I was the one they ran to.

So.........daughter number 3........always the one who tested me.......the one in my idle hours of pondering this thread comes top mind. When she would run through the room naked or sit on my lap as that young 18 year old.... only her little panties.......or when she cuddled with me a bit too close.......was she dealing with unspoken issues....hungers....in some quiet private way......yes I wanted her to feel the same thing I felt.....

I know I was tested and challenged, my mind conflicted, knowing the right thing to do and always doing that......but at times my body betrayed me.....

So I then I look at my desire for younger women....I see my need to protect.....my need to teach and nurture.......I recognize I love the energy and innocence of "little girls".....but yet... is it not the little brat and silly girl who always draws my attention .......the little bad girl who tests me......and yet fills my heart through her love and devotion.

I think about my unresolved issues.......and of course the sexual hunger and desire weighs heavily.........I remember how I felt when she would settle into my lap...the little panties.......a thin barrier......and only my resolve to separate us.....conflicts....tension.....love....desire.....

So I come here because of my love for that special woman who possess the nature of that "little girl".........the one who responds to me as I need her to....who is available but yet tests me.........who resolves this conflict of desire and hunger and age and youth ......and fills me and completes me.....

And..........then I was listening to Adel's version of the Cure's Song.............."Lovesong".

Lovesong

Whenever I'm alone with you
You make me feel like I am home again
You make me feel like I am whole again
You make me feel like I am young again
You make me feel like I am fun again

However far away I will always love you
However long I stay I will always love you
Whatever words I say I will always love you
I will always love you

You make me feel like I am free again
You make me feel like I am clean again

However far away I will always love you
However long I stay I will always love you
Whatever words I say I will always love you
I will always love you
I will always love you

I've attempted to be honest and open about my thoughts and feelings.......in no way creepy or perverse......I would love to know honestly from other daddy's....your thoughts...desires and emotions.

Last edited:
e

Good son very sharp thinking. I am in a wheelchair, so starved for touch, not as sex only but nuturing. Kindness I often didn't get in the tough love independence at all costs way society treated me.
I envied those whose familes cared for them. ALthough damned as babying, to me it was giving a soft landing.

So I have to ask.......maybe this has asked before........maybe not.

What kind of a Daddy's girl are you?

Are you the innocent shy little girl who who loves her daddy........and just requires his love and attention.........to be held......to be filled by him in every way.....

Or...........

Are you that bad little girl who loves to be punished for all of your silly actions......to feel his palm firmly spank your butt..........his fingers spread your thighs and fondle you........

Or.........

Are you the little girl who craves attention..........in a darkest corner of your soul.......do you need to be shared by a naughty daddy........while you sit on his lap........your legs pulled back.......you are shared.......again and again......

Or.........are you a little of all........or some........

I am the shy little girl, but when I am safe with my Daddy, sometimes I like to tease and play, drive him to distraction. However I must say I wonder what it would be like to be the last little girl... but to be her would be alot

I am the shy little girl, but when I am safe with my Daddy, sometimes I like to tease and play, drive him to distraction. However I must say I wonder what it would be like to be the last little girl... but to be her would be alot

Thanks for sharing Bound.......your words are always important......so do you want to be #3.........deep down inside.........:devil:

So I have to ask.......maybe this has asked before........maybe not.

What kind of a Daddy's girl are you?

Are you the innocent shy little girl who who loves her daddy........and just requires his love and attention.........to be held......to be filled by him in every way.....

Or...........

Are you that bad little girl who loves to be punished for all of your silly actions......to feel his palm firmly spank your butt..........his fingers spread your thighs and fondle you........

Or.........

Are you the little girl who craves attention..........in a darkest corner of your soul.......do you need to be shared by a naughty daddy........while you sit on his lap........your legs pulled back.......you are shared.......again and again......

Or.........are you a little of all........or some........

I have to say ... I'm mostly a mix of 1 and 2 but with the right Daddy ... One who is loving and trustworthy, kind, but with a firm hand, I could explore #3.

;)

an intro:

Jessica enjoyed this gig, which had surprised her at first for none of it was her usual thing – the role play, his age. At first she’d thought him creepy, a dirty old pervert, and maybe he was. Perhaps she had a taste for perversion herself?

He came in through the front door, letting himself into the flat with his key. Straight away she saw his eyes slither over her body; she knew he was taking in the training shoes, the pink ankle socks and her legs – her long, long legs. The hem of the skirt high on her smooth thighs was just, and only just, on the side of decency, just the way she knew he liked it. She widened her stance and placed her hands on her hips, palm against her skirt as she regarded him with a truculent stare. She knew he liked that too. He liked her feisty ... At first. His tongue came out and slid across dry lips as his gaze burned her high, tight bosom, her perky, unsupported tits – ripe peaches that had no need of a bra, held tight inside her tee-shirt.

For long moments he stood there just staring. Finally his rheumy eyes found hers.

“What the fuck are you doin’?” The accent was flat-vowelled Manc – delivered slowly but dangerous and threatening.

“Fuck all,” she answered in the same monotone, nasal drawl. Her nipples throbbed and her clitoris pulsed. She knew what was coming. “Just thinkin’ about goin’ out.”

“Goin’ out with lads?” His fingers clenched into fists, huge calloused hammers. He stood, staring at her, his hands clenching and unclenching, dirty boots cemented to the floor, a grubby-jacketed, ragged-hemmed parody of Gort in The Day the Earth Stood Still. “Dressed like that?” His eyes slithered over the contours of her nubile body again. The lizard tongue wet the reptilian lips. “I don’t fuckin’ think so.”

“You can’t stop me,” she challenged. “I can go out when I like, with who I like ... And,” she added with a petulant flick of her blonde hair. “I can do what the fuck I like with ‘em.”

(is her Daddy going to punish her?)

Last edited:
an intro:

Jessica enjoyed this gig, which had surprised her at first for none of it was her usual thing – the role play, his age. At first she’d thought him creepy, a dirty old pervert, and maybe he was. Perhaps she had a taste for perversion herself?

He came in through the front door, letting himself into the flat with his key. Straight away she saw his eyes slither over her body; she knew he was taking in the training shoes, the pink ankle socks and her legs – her long, long legs. The hem of the skirt high on her smooth thighs was just, and only just, on the side of decency, just the way she knew he liked it. She widened her stance and placed her hands on her hips, palm against her skirt as she regarded him with a truculent stare. She knew he liked that too. He liked her feisty ... At first. His tongue came out and slid across dry lips as his gaze burned her high, tight bosom, her perky, unsupported tits – ripe peaches that had no need of a bra, held tight inside her tee-shirt.

For long moments he stood there just staring. Finally his rheumy eyes found hers.

“What the fuck are you doin’?” The accent was flat-vowelled Manc – delivered slowly but dangerous and threatening.

“Fuck all,” she answered in the same monotone, nasal drawl. Her nipples throbbed and her clitoris pulsed. She knew what was coming. “Just thinkin’ about goin’ out.”

“Goin’ out with lads?” His fingers clenched into fists, huge calloused hammers. He stood, staring at her, his hands clenching and unclenching, dirty boots cemented to the floor, a grubby-jacketed, ragged-hemmed parody of Gort in The Day the Earth Stood Still. “Dressed like that?” His eyes slithered over the contours of her nubile body again. The lizard tongue wet the reptilian lips. “I don’t fuckin’ think so.”

“You can’t stop me,” she challenged. “I can go out when I like, with who I like ... And,” she added with a petulant flick of her blonde hair. “I can do what the fuck I like with ‘em.”

(is her Daddy going to punish her?)

You write so fucking well, GA! :heart:

I say Daddy punishes his bad girl really good....makes her a good girl for Daddy:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back