I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, there's a huge difference between 27 and 30... like, 3 years. Seriously though, there will always be someone older than you. Rest assured, you will always be cat nip ;)

Hmmmmm....I haven't been with a guy in his 70s....yet... :)

Well Cute, its also been a long time since I took a young lady to the heights of a climax and held her there for as long as she could take me ;)

I just cant help giving memoral moments.

40s 50s maybe older:D. Anyone else
Hey, April... Men age like wine... and eat and suck and fuck with a greater sense of urgency... I salute my older buddies... we love WOMEN of ALL ages... I like to ask my younger FB's, "Can you keep up??"

Love you...
Steve
XOXO

Hey, April... Men age like wine... and eat and suck and fuck with a greater sense of urgency... I salute my older buddies... we love WOMEN of ALL ages... I like to ask my younger FB's, "Can you keep up??"

Love you...
Steve
XOXO

Im like a good red wine, full of body, fruity flavour, mature and long lasting;)

another week begins

these five day weeks are SOOOOO depressing, especially on a rainy Monday...anyone else need some cheering up?

50 and up..mmm...a big beer belly with lots of grey hair for me to run my hands through...and with a dominate almost sadistic streak...makes my toes curl ;)

50 and up..mmm...a big beer belly with lots of grey hair for me to run my hands through...and with a dominate almost sadistic streak...makes my toes curl ;)

DominANT, dammit. Dominant is the adjective. Dominate is a verb. How fucking hard is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back