pre-cum

I couldn't agree more. I love seeing that fist little bit of precum, and knowing that my partner is so turned on that he's leaking.

i agree thats my first indication that its about to be a great night... precum before i even touch his cock... i love tasting it!

I get a hard on just by looking at pre-cum pics. And I am a straight male. No idea how it works.

I get a hard on just by looking at pre-cum pics. And I am a straight male. No idea how it works.

In my humble opinion, it works because the penis is truly a physical work of art. To behold how beautiful it is, and then to see the precursor of the life-sustaining
Like this. This is beautiful beyond description. This is not degrading or humiliating. It's sensual and loving in that he loves her so much that he is offering his essence to her, and she loves him in the fact that she is going to take it into her body and make it hers.

Simply breathtaking...

Last edited by a moderator:
If my partner has been good, and compliant, I will let her have a drop of pre-cum in her wide open mouth, as she looks up at me, wrists bound tightly behind her back.

In my humble opinion, it works because the penis is truly a physical work of art. To behold how beautiful it is, and then to see the precursor of the life-sustaining fluid it produces is highly erotic.

There's a true admirer!!!
And quite philosophical as well. I like it!

If my partner has been good, and compliant, I will let her have a drop of pre-cum in her wide open mouth, as she looks up at me, wrists bound tightly behind her back.

Hmmm...beautiful images pop up in front of the mind's eye...

No bound wrists, thank you. I need my hands free to explore every inch of my lover's gorgeous cock.

But it does conjure some very erotic images, though!

Sure...a cock dripping with pre-cum is a feast for the eyes. Just like wet hair strands around a hard nipple.

I'd love a bit of precum on my nipple for my lover to lick off...then kiss me so I can taste him...

At times I think tits look way sexier with drops of pre-cum than jizz. But it's hard to get good pre-cum on tits photos..:(

Oh precum is such a lovely thing....to look at, taste, play with.... I love the aesthetic beauty of a cock hard or flaccid, but add precum and I'm instantly wet and salivating to have it on my tongue. Lovely pics....

Oh precum is such a lovely thing....to look at, taste, play with.... I love the aesthetic beauty of a cock hard or flaccid, but add precum and I'm instantly wet and salivating to have it on my tongue. Lovely pics....

The production of pre-cum is also a lovely process ;)

I'm a straight...ok...would do oral...male. I have learned one thing, thanks to my wife, precum is awesome! I don't mind kissing/eating her after either. She is right, precum is the best!

Beautifully said.

You know you made a guy happy when he gushes cum everywhere, but when he start seeping that sacred, delicious precum...that's how you know you've got him in the palm of your hand!

how have i missed this thread?

I loooove precum
and this pics are super hot!

ty to all the guys who posted ;)

Back