pre-cum

Love It

My wife has slowly been adding in precum play to our sexing chats when I travel. First she told me to rub it around the head of my cock. Then it was - rub it on my most sensitive right nipple and then it was taste it and tell me how it tastes. The next step a week or so ago while sexting she asked me if I would love to suck my own cock.....those words were amazing - it caused a huge twitch. Then she asked me what I would do to my cock if I could suck it? I told her..... What next?

I love the taste of pre-cum. If Im in a nice, slow, long masturbation session I will flow pre-cum. There have been times where I leaked so much pre-cum it looked like I had came in my pants, which was fairly embarassing.

I began tasting my pre-cum when I first decided I was going to taste my own cum. I would get those sweet beads of pre-cum and eat them right up. I will lick up my pre-cum every time I masturbate now, and I also like to rub it on my wife's nipples or clit and lick it off. She thinks its sexy as hell that I do it, and am not afraid to eat my own cum.

I cant say that I like it better than my actual cum, but its a nice treat while Im trying to get off that will actually help me achieve orgasm quicker, because I always feel so dirty doing it.

I love the taste of pre-cum. If Im in a nice, slow, long masturbation session I will flow pre-cum. There have been times where I leaked so much pre-cum it looked like I had came in my pants, which was fairly embarassing.

I began tasting my pre-cum when I first decided I was going to taste my own cum. I would get those sweet beads of pre-cum and eat them right up. I will lick up my pre-cum every time I masturbate now, and I also like to rub it on my wife's nipples or clit and lick it off. She thinks its sexy as hell that I do it, and am not afraid to eat my own cum.

I cant say that I like it better than my actual cum, but its a nice treat while Im trying to get off that will actually help me achieve orgasm quicker, because I always feel so dirty doing it.
I totally feel the same way precum lovers unite slurp slurp

I love precumming almost more than I love cumming. It's so much fun to play with and I can just keep making more. I also love the sensation, especially when I'm clothed and just talking to a girl who turns me on. Little does she know (or maybe she does) that I'm leaking precum in my boxers all because of her.

I recently posed nude for a sketch artist, and just having her stare at me while she drew made me precum like gangbusters. It was hanging off the tip of my cock and sticking to my leg. I kept taking my hand and wiping it on my thigh or chest; she didn't seem to mind. I was really hoping she'd ask for a show but it never "came" to that.

Precum

Pm me and I can send you a couple of great pics with a very long string of precum

Pic of my precum

Last edited by a moderator:
Just bumping a favorite thread. There appears to be some sexy ladies that really like pre-cum. I find that very sexy. Since pics can't be posted feel free to PM me if you are interested in requesting one.

Well I guess those were a little too sexually explicit (though I don't see why they were any different than other pics posted on this thread). Feel free to PM me if you'd like me to share them with you via some other means :)

-Sean

There are several on this thread that have been edited out due to content. Please read the forum guidelines for pics that I linked to in your other post and maybe you'll see why yours was deleted.

Thanks!:rose:

:rolleyes: Since no one seems to read the forum guidelines around here:

Here are the basic Forum Photo Guidelines:

- Legally, we can allow soft nudity, but under current United States law, photographs (does not apply to non-photographic images) posted on this site may not contain "sexually explicit conduct", which the government defines as:

- Actual or simulated:
(A) sexual intercourse, including genital-genital, oral-genital, anal-genital, or oral-anal, whether between persons of the same or opposite sex;
(B) bestiality;
(C) masturbation;
(D) sadistic or masochistic abuse; or
(E) lascivious exhibition of the genitals or pubic area of any person.

- All persons in all adult-themed photographs must be over 18 years of age.

- Image must not contain URL or other advertisement.

LAST WARNING

Back