pre-cum

Oh God there is nothing hotter than seeing my lovers precum oozing on my open cunt

OMG thatpic is sooohot. Is that you Rolando. I love how it just oozes out of your cocktip. my cunt is certainly heating up:)

Last edited by a moderator:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Y5QwQPA61...YA/ajoMhxAsQ8k/s1600/post-9976-1285044985.jpg

I noticed that the pics posted here seem to have been linked from a blog or different website....Would someone be willing to explain how this is done please? TY

if you find a picture on the internetI that you want to share, right-click on it and either select Properties or Copy Image URL (or something lime that depending on your browser)

if you select properties, it will show you the direct link to that image file, usually ending in. jpg or. gif or.png. copy that string and paste it in your email message or forum post.

hth

How about images of pre-cum? The sight and taste of pre cum actually turn me on more than the actual cum. I love to see the shining, glistening salty-sweet strands dripping from the tip of a cock. mmmmm.

Interesting, I obviously didn't read every post but from what I did read a lot of you lovely woman enjoy pre-cum most of all
So my question is why most guys haven’t figured this out yet
I for one Never cum before my partner has at least 2-3 orgasms so there is plenty of pre-cum to enjoy
... and no that is not a boast it's more of a convention.

Last edited:
Oh God there is nothing hotter than seeing my lovers precum oozing on my open cunt

how about when us guys drip so much precum it actually becomes our lubricant for stroking? that's my favorite, especially when i'm freshly and completely shaved smooth and bald down there. :heart:

I'm with you on that one. It makes for a very slippery cock.

That's the best...
when I'm so turned on.. ( by a Lit Friend :) )
and I've been "edging" for some time..
I just literally drool copious pre-cum....
more than enough to share.

I'd be willing to share pics if any women are interested. Prefer email as you can't post here anyway due to forum rules. Just PM me.

When my babygirl has my lollipop saluting for hours at a time I love to taste my silky Daddy drops

How about images of pre-cum? The sight and taste of pre cum actually turn me on more than the actual cum. I love to see the shining, glistening salty-sweet strands dripping from the tip of a cock. mmmmm.

I like it too ... it's the perfect lubricant, and a fun omen of what's to cum! Glad to find some women like it too :)

few things as sexy as an uncut cock with a load of pre-cum built up in the foreskin.

Any ladies want to see some heavy precum and a bit shot on skype? Message me.

Back