First attempt at taking Pics!! Phew ;-)

SHOWER REVISITED​

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEXY, hope you had a wonderful day and that all your dreams and wishes came true.

Now about the pics, need a hand in that shower:D
LOVE THEM, you are euhmmmmm so F**** sexy:devil:
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Thanks so much EM! Really appreciate your wishes! :rose:

Birthday Wishes to you!!!

Wishing you a wonderful and Happy Birthday to a sexy guy. I want to thank you for giving us the gift of your photos. And the collection sets make it so much easier for me because I don't have to flip back and forth between photos. Hot, Hot, Hot..... now just give me a smile to complete the day.

softkitty

"Butt Ofcourse"....I think the title says it all?

Need I say more? ;)

Attachments

• Butt_Ofcourse.jpg
    Butt_Ofcourse.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 112
Wishing you a wonderful and Happy Birthday to a sexy guy. I want to thank you for giving us the gift of your photos. And the collection sets make it so much easier for me because I don't have to flip back and forth between photos. Hot, Hot, Hot..... now just give me a smile to complete the day.

softkitty

Thanks Kitty! :rose: Yeah does make it easier doesn't it?

attachment.php

I needed some motivation to start working out again! And get off my lazy ass..lol. SO here goes..!!

MOTIVATING MYSELF​

attachment.php

Attachments

• Motivating_Myself.jpg
    Motivating_Myself.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 171
Last edited:
There is just no end to your yumminess!!!

I love the picture of you wearing the shades...oh, that smile! That's the one that started me crushin' on you :heart:

Lol :)

There is just no end to your yumminess!!!

I love the picture of you wearing the shades...oh, that smile! That's the one that started me crushin' on you :heart:

Lol :)

Well I should really thank the Ray Ban company for coming up with those shades..lol (just kiddin) ;) . But thanks, again, I am really flattered when you say that :eek:

Back