Strap-on experiences

Felix

Yes but not from this site, from a totally legit dating site...albeit one that seems to lean slightly towards more alternative folks. First meeting was just the sex, the second time I requested the strap on. Very good experience.

Felix, you rascal :D

I wonder how many people (just thinking out loud here) would actually be willing to go ahead with something they "setup" online. I have seen many people say they would love to be done with a strapon, and a lot also say they would love to do someone with a strapon, but rarely have I seen it come to fruition. I have been offered this a number of times online, and only once has anything ever come of it. Admittedly, that one time was worth all the failures, but does anyone else have any experience with this?

Absolutely and yes....many many times.

I have to agree, MissIntrigue, your AV is hot. If it's you, I'm not saying its not, I can understand why you have no trouble finding guys to bend over for you.

Course I wouldn't with out BeeBees permission.

You know she says she's had several men stretched around her shaft... If it's not her AV, its probably still worth the trip.

Course I only got about 10 feet to walk to my hot Dom, enjoy the ride, if she let's you.
Have fun
I know I'm gonna
Later

I have to agree, MissIntrigue, your AV is hot. If it's you, I'm not saying its not, I can understand why you have no trouble finding guys to bend over for you.

Course I wouldn't with out BeeBees permission.

The AV isn't me BUT ask timreh, tiez, snatch lover, to name a few that have seen me in person....the resemblance is comparable....and certainly reflects my style.

I generally have more guys offer than I can have time to please. So, no, I really don't have trouble with finding guys to bend over. Any one that has had the pleasure has certainly given me wonderful feedback. <smirk>

The AV isn't me BUT ask timreh, tiez, snatch lover, to name a few that have seen me in person....the resemblance is comparable....and certainly reflects my style.

I generally have more guys offer than I can have time to please. So, no, I really don't have trouble with finding guys to bend over. Any one that has had the pleasure has certainly given me wonderful feedback. <smirk>

I believe you, and I can understand why. I bet its real experience to be tied down, and rode hard by you. I'm sure the references are all going to be good. Can't wait to read their detailed replies.

But BeeBee just told me to be ready. So they will have to wait.

would you travel across the country to do it?

I've been considering the idea....after my current life course is no longer needed of course ...buying a modest motor home and doing some traveling. I already have a vanity plate in mind....and I could run my own little magical mystery strap on tour....posting on Lit plotting my new destinations...<grin> all you horny boys with your puckers up for offering to be taken...

But for now...it's just an idea.

I'm certain I would have much fun in my travels but the funding might become a serious issue. There's all kind of things that would need to be worked out...repairs and etc as well. And then there's the safety issue. <geez>

if only....

I've been considering the idea....after my current life course is no longer needed of course ...buying a modest motor home and doing some traveling. I already have a vanity plate in mind....and I could run my own little magical mystery strap on tour....posting on Lit plotting my new destinations...<grin> all you horny boys with your puckers up for offering to be taken...

I'm certain I would have much fun in my travels but the funding might become a serious issue. There's all kind of things that would need to be worked out...repairs and etc as well. And then there's the safety issue. <geez>

you could find some guy (or gal) to accompany you.... to help with security... and expenses... for just a little compensation of some kind.

There is definately a resemblance, and Miss Intrigue is hot!

Well they, your references did confirm, Miss Intrigue, is very hot women. But not much on the detailed story side.
My night went well. I would include a story..... but for the most part, side from the "switching" it pretty much the same. Little CBT, then rode, hard.

Well they, your references did confirm, Miss Intrigue, is very hot women. But not much on the detailed story side.
My night went well. I would include a story..... but for the most part, side from the "switching" it pretty much the same. Little CBT, then rode, hard.

I think the 'detailed story' side isn't going to be there much. My personal acquaintances that I've met with directly do not ever have to worry about my breaking confidence on board or otherwise about them unless it was ok'd with by the person being discussed, I happen to be a pretty good secret keeper...and I suspect they know that if they did about me...well...it just wouldn't be right now would it. It's a clear case of I treat others as I would like to be treated on that aspect of privacy.

There are no photo's (other than my profile pic) of me on Lit, and I prefer the rest of me to be held in that same confidence. No one that I have met has violated that and I don't anticipate they will. How well I know people that I actually name (as in yesterday's post @ 10:43 p.m) is not public knowledge...I have met some people for coffee or lunch only and I have met select and safely for fun. They each know who they are.

I for one would love a rendezvous with you.

I think the 'detailed story' side isn't going to be there much. My personal acquaintances that I've met with directly do not ever have to worry about my breaking confidence on board or otherwise about them unless it was ok'd with by the person being discussed, I happen to be a pretty good secret keeper...and I suspect they know that if they did about me...well...it just wouldn't be right now would it. It's a clear case of I treat others as I would like to be treated on that aspect of privacy.

There are no photo's (other than my profile pic) of me on Lit, and I prefer the rest of me to be held in that same confidence. No one that I have met has violated that and I don't anticipate they will. How well I know people that I actually name (as in yesterday's post @ 10:43 p.m) is not public knowledge...I have met some people for coffee or lunch only and I have met select and safely for fun. They each know who they are.

This is VERY honorable, and I can respect this. I told BeeBees and my story only after we had discussed it.

This is VERY honorable, and I can respect this. I told BeeBees and my story only after we had discussed it.

I think it's the best way. Honesty and holding confidence are very important. It's a large part of the intimacy.

I really wish I could be at home being rode hard, and returning the favor, instead I'm here, at work. At least Lit is working on my phone again.

Nothing hotter than giving yourself to your lady. It takes a lot of trust and being secure in your relationship.

Or being just really willing.

Or really wanting it ( and being a nice person) and responding with your desire and fulfillment of having it done. And making sure your partner enjoys it as well as she can drive you to incredible heights of eroticism

I wear a strap-on and make my husband take it up his ass. He's bisexual and really enjoys it. I also make him suck on it. When we seduce women to bring back to our house, we double penetrate her.

I wear a strap-on and make my husband take it up his ass. He's bisexual and really enjoys it. I also make him suck on it. When we seduce women to bring back to our house, we double penetrate her.
I want to get to know you both............very much................perhaps look at my profile for NN and other direct contacts...................mmmmm.......Rod xox

Back