Strap-on experiences

I have to say that I have had both dominant and non dominant women fuck me with a strapon, and it is quite a different experience for me personally.

With a dominant woman, I have often been restrained, made to suck the strapon etc, and, as you would imagine, generally be very subservient. In such a role, I have never had an orgasm whilst being fucked without assistance from either my or her hand. It is generally more aggressive, physical sex, and dosent always result in me having an orgasm at all.

On the other hand, with a "non dominant" woman (at least from my perpsective, I know that it has given some of them a very powerful feeling, but still, not in the BDSM sense a real dominant) I have managed to reach full orgasm without any hand manipulations at all, rather orgasming from the combination of the feeling and the visual pleasure. I am generally laying on my back in these cases, as opposed to either kneeling on all fours, or bending over an object (table etc) as i would be with a dominant woman, which may have something to do with it. The sex in these cases is generally more sensual, takes a lot longer, and when in a relationship where it occurs.. it tends to occur more frequently.

If a woman can pull off giving me an orgasm as described here....

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=332663&page=8 post 194

with her strapon..... and no HANDS ... as if its her cock ...
AND....
that process gets HER off as well with mentally, visual, and physical stimulation, then a good honest "switch" has been achieved..... and sex life would be effectively doubled.

I'm not sure all strapees have all that as a goal, but I get we do. It's not just about our pleasure, it's about expanding everyone's pleasure boundaries.

I've been going into strapon play with just this idea as one of my primary objectives. My primary partner and I do strap on play and while we've gotten it going a little bit to "rub her the right way" - she still hasn't been able to cum while fucking me. We're working toward that goal. I'm hoping that, just through her using the strapon with me, she'll find herself in a beautiful space, with wonderful feelings and be able to just let it all go and have a nice big juicy cum and collapse on the bed next to me. And smile at me.

Now that... that's a delightful fantasy to think upon. And as I've already learned, many fantasies can become reality.

Oh that was so well said!
It is the pleasure for both that makes it so exciting. It is thrilling to know that what is making you feel so good is making your partner feel equally good. Ecstasy is a wonderful goal,when it is shared

well put ! pleasure both partners is such a turn on

Oh that was so well said!
It is the pleasure for both that makes it so exciting. It is thrilling to know that what is making you feel so good is making your partner feel equally good. Ecstasy is a wonderful goal,when it is shared

I totally agree....I hope to experience one day....holy moly....mmmmmmm

;)

so.....

Do most strap-on set ups allow a woman to move to her own orgasm (without hands) by just thrusting... teasing... probing... grinding......

ummmmm...

got to go now......

Do the Share, Nexus, or Feeldoe (with harnesses...) all a woman to have a good cock thrusting experience? OR.... is a Vaculock (? forgot the name) with probes equally good??

Do most strap-on set ups allow a woman to move to her own orgasm (without hands) by just thrusting... teasing... probing... grinding......

ummmmm...

got to go now......

Do the Share, Nexus, or Feeldoe (with harnesses...) all a woman to have a good cock thrusting experience? OR.... is a Vaculock (? forgot the name) with probes equally good??

Our harness has pouches for two small vibrators that stimulate her clitoris while she fucks me. We usually cum together. She lubes my dick and gives me a handjob while she fucks me.

We use a Nexus Jr. with the harness. It is fantastic to fuck each other at the same time. We tried the Feeldoe Slim, but DW said that the bulb end was too big for her pussy.

PM me for details.:D

ummmmm...

got to go now......

I'm a huge fan of the vac u lock system. I like the fact that I can swap out different sized dildo during things. If the guy wants to begin small and go to a bit larger, I can accommodate (well, up to a thick 8" anyway) an inch at a time without having to change harness. <grin> Mine does have the inserts which assure that I get my orgasm while doing my thing. I've recently purchased a bullet vibe to add to my harness set up and I'm going to be on the lookout for a partner to try that out addition with soon. I haven't had experience with the nexus or share.

I find the feeldoe challenging to use- if a woman gets too wet during play- that thing really slips around and I have to hold it in place. I have become spoiled with my vac u lock harness because I can free both hands while using it. I get frustrated for the couples in any videos I see that the dildo needs to be constantly held by the woman while using it...to me that's a poorly designed product. I don't have to do that with my harness, mine fits well, I can move quite naturally with it. Once I get heated up to a certain point, I'm not in the mood for fucking around and I don't feel like constantly adjusting/holding to the toy. I'm the one in control of the play, not the toy.

Adding in that the feeldoe is an interesting tool for DP for a couple. The bulb going in the mans ass with his cock together make it interesting. I tried it once. So it's not a complete loss.

Last edited:
I'm a huge fan of the vac u lock system. I like the fact that I can swap out different sized dildo during things. If the guy wants to begin small and go to a bit larger, I can accommodate (well, up to a thick 8" anyway) an inch at a time without having to change harness. <grin> Mine does have the inserts which assure that I get my orgasm while doing my thing. I've recently purchased a bullet vibe to add to my harness set up and I'm going to be on the lookout for a partner to try that out addition with soon. I haven't had experience with the nexus or share.

I find the feeldoe challenging to use- if a woman gets too wet during play- that thing really slips around and I have to hold it in place. I have become spoiled with my vac u lock harness because I can free both hands while using it. I get frustrated for the couples in any videos I see that the dildo needs to be constantly held by the woman while using it...to me that's a poorly designed product. I don't have to do that with my harness, mine fits well, I can move quite naturally with it. Once I get heated up to a certain point, I'm not in the mood for fucking around and I don't feel like constantly adjusting/holding to the toy. I'm the one in control of the play, not the toy.

Adding in that the feeldoe is an interesting tool for DP for a couple. The bulb going in the mans ass with his cock together make it interesting. I tried it once. So it's not a complete loss.

BeeBee normally uses a harness with or Feeldoe. The first time we didn't and she had a lot of trouble keeping it lined up also.

I would love to help you try out your new addition

I would love to help you try out your new addition

I think that you might have a long line to wait in. However, I see you exhibit the same Literotica virgin behavior by not posting your location. Not that I'd get together with you even after you've done so (I don't just 'hook up' with guys for strap on-I'm selective and have a method of doing things)...but you might get a PM from someone that would be interested in meeting up with you around your area. Too many men say they'd 'like to' but they're half a world away.

I'm a huge fan of the vac u lock system.
I have become spoiled with my vac u lock harness because I can free both hands while using it.

I think your harness is particularly good at holding things together because, as I recall, your harness has inserts for yourself as well. I think those inserts are an important part of what keeps your harness in place while you're using it.

Add vibration to those inserts and more concentration on the fucking and not holding the toy.... well... no wonder you get to get your own pleasure on! :)

IIRC, this is the one you have.

I think your harness is particularly good at holding things together because, as I recall, your harness has inserts for yourself as well. I think those inserts are an important part of what keeps your harness in place while you're using it.

Add vibration to those inserts and more concentration on the fucking and not holding the toy.... well... no wonder you get to get your own pleasure on! :)

IIRC, this is the one you have.

indeed it is one I have, my favorite actually. I have two other harnesses as well. The attachment below is for a harness that requires flange based dildo's that use a ring retainer. I have not used that one as of yet- I have only just gotten the rings for the harness and next shopping I do will be concerning what toys to use with it.

tiez, your memory serves you well after all these years.

Attachments

• bothcorsets.jpg
    bothcorsets.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 489
indeed it is one I have, my favorite actually. I have two other harnesses as well. The attachment below is for a harness that requires flange based dildo's that use a ring retainer. I have not used that one as of yet- I have only just gotten the rings for the harness and next shopping I do will be concerning what toys to use with it.

tiez, your memory serves you well after all these years.

Those corset ones do look pretty lovely, I've always admired how they look. And it seems like they're well fitting for many.

Let's get into town and do some shopping for toys for that harness. ;)

Those corset ones do look pretty lovely, I've always admired how they look. And it seems like they're well fitting for many.

Let's get into town and do some shopping for toys for that harness. ;)

I have the black one...and I really haven't modeled it for myself at this point either- I'd rather wait to get a dildo for it so I can get the full view effect when putting it on. I love that the manufacturers make a special parking spot for the bullet vibes in the harnesses.

Ahem...won't your Mistress be opposed to such an activity?

I'll get into town to get that coffee with you though.

I think that you might have a long line to wait in. However, I see you exhibit the same Literotica virgin behavior by not posting your location. Not that I'd get together with you even after you've done so (I don't just 'hook up' with guys for strap on-I'm selective and have a method of doing things)...but you might get a PM from someone that would be interested in meeting up with you around your area. Too many men say they'd 'like to' but they're half a world away.

I thought my location was on there, sorry I am in Southern Me.

Need to shop for a strapon if I am ever
going to do this to my man....he's close to being
a willing participant!! I am the one who is
not prepared! Advise? I want him to have
a mindblowing experience like I do taking it
up the ass...nothing...nothing at all...is sweeter.
Yummy.

Lady introduces strapon to her man

Yummy.

Perhaps the story, "Modeling Her New Toy for Him," here on Lit would provide some advice about introducing this delicious experience to your intimate repertoire. Yes: Yummy, sweet, so very, very erotic . . .

Yummy.

Start small, use lots of lube, when you think you have enough add a little more. Have lots of fun "warming him up", fingers, smaller vibes, then fuck him like you like to be fucked. If he asks for more lube, and he will after awhile, give it to him..... the lube that is. Lol

story

Escriterra...Thx for the suggestion...I will read it
for sure.
Beebeestoy...advise is noted!!
Teiz...ur profile pic is hot...makes me wanna get
under you and suck and lick ur balls....
Wry.... I know...I wanna try it soon..

Back