The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither am I - good to see you back, though, Garry.

Work was tough - good to come and relax a little in the nuddy *contented sigh*

I'm not sure I should. I mean, do you want to go off again with a new guest at the party? She might get the wrong idea about this place . . . assuming there are any wrong ideas about this place.

I'm not sure I should. I mean, do you want to go off again with a new guest at the party? She might get the wrong idea about this place . . . assuming there are any wrong ideas about this place.

Oh, please do. I could use a good "going off" right now.

You poor thing. Would you like a massage?

Very much! But I'll have to settle for a hot shower with the massage head. :( And tomorrow I'll be back at it. I am bound and determined to get this blarsted futon couch finished NLT Monday evening. That way I can go kayaking in celebration! :D See you tomorrow night, all.

Smooches, Molly.
:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

You poor thing. Would you like a massage?

Very much! But I'll have to settle for a hot shower with the massage head. :( And tomorrow I'll be back at it. I am bound and determined to get this blarsted futon couch finished NLT Monday evening. That way I can go kayaking in celebration! :D See you tomorrow night, all.

Smooches, Molly.
:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

massages? well at any rate i got my stuff all uploaded that i mentioned. I guess I just have to wait for it now...

Morning! The air is clean, the breeze is nice, the sun is shining...

...and the fortress is full of wasps. Stupid neighbors.

*grumble grumble*

The terrorier has been listless and limping for the last two days. So, a Sunday (read expensive!) trip to the vet was in order. Turns out that she's getting old (Know anyone who isn't?), a bit arthritic and has allergies and an infection. Right now she's asleep on the couch with all four feet in fetching green and white bandages. They're supposed to come off in three days and she's supposed to not take looooooooong walks for two weeks. Somehow I don't think this will be a popular regimen. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back