The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stay out of trouble? You? :D You ARE trouble with a capital T. :kiss::kiss:

Glad to hear your stories are doing well. I'm working on this writing thing...:rolleyes: Gee, it's uphill work some days.

When it comes to writing...as in all things...you work through the low spots and keep trudging...like any other skill it becomes easier as you go along, but you have to stick with it.

I often write something and let it percolate for a day or two...then I usually wind up revising it because I could have said it better. ;)

bumps Tom

That's what I'm finding....also, don't read the whole story before continuing. Otherwise, I spend all my time editing.

Okies I'm beat. Been a brutal week and I'm ready for it to be over. It's seriously sad when you're too tired to masturbate. Time to hang it up. Mañana folks.

Dude, you are tired! :D Have a good snooze.

snuggling with you is great anytime...:kiss::kiss: <snuggle>

I'm afraid that it's getting to sleepytime, though. :(

Aw phoo! :( But you do need your proper rest to remain fresh and beautiful.

Sweet dreams, Di. It was great snuggling with you. <snuggle> :kiss: <snuggle>

I think me & the Dragon should go flying for a bit (he needs the exercise, ya know)
Back later.

[ sounds of wing-beats ]

I have the most entertaining neighbors. The new people next door have a little wiener dog. He's a cowardly little thing, more bluff than bite. Apparently, a wasp stung him and he threw a fit right there on the lawn. Big daddy came out with a flyswatter to kill the offending insect. I asked if he needed some wasp bomb and he said that there was only one or two. It was at this time he discovered that wasps will protect their own.

After taking a swat at the nest, he stumbled back, did the "oh, hell, freaky bugs" dance and ran about the yard like a madman. He caught one on the ankle. His tribe of cherubs came running out, and he yelled at them to get back inside.

Now I, sitting safely behind all my bug netting, started laughing my ass off. I asked if he wanted the bomb after all and he said, "I think I'll let them alone for awhile." Then he decided to walk around the house to gain entry, stating, "I'm no fool."

As he limped away, I started laughing agian and told him I was going to write it into one of my stories. ;)

Now I'm trapped inside my fortress with a swarm of angry wasps tring to find a way in. Great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back