shy asian girl peeking in

Oh, I'm on page 50 now! It's a golden page! :D

Finally made an index of the pics. Sometimes it's no fun. :eek: But it's easier for a viewer, better than having to go through pages of chitchat just to get to the pics. ;)

Have a nice week ahead. Hope you enjoy the holidays. Merry Christmas to all! :kiss:

More webcam pics in the same series. I dunno if I'll make them LTO (limited time only), so view them while they last. :) I like how my hair turned up in the last pic. It was a good hair day. :D

Have I told you recently how sexy your lips are? :kiss:

Have a wonderful week, sweet girl! ;)

:rose:

More webcam pics in the same series. I dunno if I'll make them LTO (limited time only), so view them while they last. :) I like how my hair turned up in the last pic. It was a good hair day. :D
Hi there, Shai!:) Long time no chat. I don't get onto Lit much these days, and it seems you were away, too. Anyway, you are looking lovelier and sexier than ever (and I'm not just saying that, I have...evidence ;)). Thanks for sharing once again. I hope life is treating you well.:rose:

My god...

I'm in heaven. Thank you for posting and I reaaaaallly hope you get a little less shy ;). Beautiful...

I wonder what you would do if you were on the bed with me? :rolleyes: :D

Well I would definitely cuddle with you. My arms wrapped around your beautiful and sensual body. Kissing the back of your neck and running my hands down your sides, caressing you. Giving you so much attention and affection. What that may lead to is any ones guess, and desire. But that is definitely what I would love to be doing with you right now.

As for your "breast issue"... I think you are perfect the way you are. While some may think bigger is better, not all do. Sure I think many men would "notice" bigger breasts, but loving the whole body is important and to be perfectly honest, your body type wouldn't really look good with big breasts. As I say, your sensual and desirable body is that way with the breasts you were born to have.

Hugs, Licks and Kisses
:rose: x 13

I'm sorry I forgot to answer your post, Zschachwitz! :eek: What was it called there? Federweißer or Sturm? It's good, no? Deceptively light, feels like you're drinking juice, then the alcohol sneaks up on you. ;)

no problems with any delay in replying.

In Dresden, it was Federweißer; well in was in the vineyards just downstream of the City

Oh my...Those are very sexy pics:kiss:

Oh, I'm on page 50 now! It's a golden page! :D

Finally made an index of the pics. Sometimes it's no fun. :eek: But it's easier for a viewer, better than having to go through pages of chitchat just to get to the pics. ;)

Well, I like the chit chat, but there are times that straight to the pics is very nice:devil:

John

I'm really liking the webcam...

Seems so candid and casually sultry;)
(Any view that shows your luscious lips is a winner in my book:kiss:)

As far as LTO goes, aren't they all:confused: some are just a longer time limit;)
(Of course the short-timers are usually the hottest:D)

I think these pics have a certain air of naughtiness to them because of the webcam quality. Sort of a voyeuristic thing. I do agree that your hair (as well as other parts!) looks gorgeous! :rose:

Hello Shai-girl!

you know how to tease!
i really like your last webcam pictures.
the white bra gives a good contrast to your skinh and hair.
by the way hair...
peeking at your erotic teasing pictures not only my hair is turning up ;)

hope you have a fine day!

hi shai...ever the card you are.....glad to be able to post on your golden page....enjoy your thread.....it (and you) get better over time.....:D

Hello all! Glad you liked the webcam pics, despite the grainy quality. I had fun doing them. :D Well, I was able to do poses that I couldn't do before. ;)

And I'll take advantage of my golden page to post a new series. Hopefully this will make your Christmas a little merrier. ;) Funny, whenever I'm wearing this red bra, my pictures always turn out well. Must be a lucky bra. :D The last time I wore this in a photo shoot, it was the schoolgirl series, which I think is one of my best (I'm still using it as an AV). Maybe I'll repost the schoolgirl - who wants to view it again?

Anyway, here goes... more webcam pics. I had good lighting that day, which I'm thankful for. Some of the pics, although from webcam, are a bit artsy-fartsy. I even did some sepia ones, but I know some viewers like pics "in living colour" so I included both. ;) And oh, it was a good hair day again! :D

Last edited:
Still with the red series - lip pics. I like the smile pic the most - I think it makes me look sweet. :D (But I'm not all sweetness and light, mind you!)

Last edited:
Seems so candid and casually sultry;)
(Any view that shows your luscious lips is a winner in my book:kiss:)

As far as LTO goes, aren't they all:confused: some are just a longer time limit;)
(Of course the short-timers are usually the hottest:D)

LOL I think you got that right, wanton. :D

I'm just eerie of pics that show my lips. They are the ones that disappear fastest - well, I think you can guess the reason. :eek: I have some pics yet to be released, (in the red series) which I think are some of the best I've done, IMHO, despite being of webcam quality. The sun cooperated with me that day. :) I thought of cropping out my lips, but the pics don't look as nice. Oh well, I'll make them LTO again - for the holiday spirit! ;)

No thank you again, for taking the time to post such a lovely side of yourself.

Well, thank YOU for liking my pics and commenting.
It's posters like you who take the time to drop by and comment that makes posting worthwhile. :)

love it....thx!

Thanks too for dropping by!

Have I told you recently how sexy your lips are?
Have a wonderful week, sweet girl!

No, I think you haven't - not in the recent past. :D A girl can't hear it too often. ;)
Have a great week too!

Congrats on page fifty!
As always, its good to see you and the new pics are excellent.

Wisoxguy! Good to see you again. :) Long time no "see". Hope all is well. ;)

Hi there, Shai!:) Long time no chat. I don't get onto Lit much these days, and it seems you were away, too. Anyway, you are looking lovelier and sexier than ever (and I'm not just saying that, I have...evidence). Thanks for sharing once again. I hope life is treating you well.

Rootsfan! Another old friend from times past. Good to see you too. Yeah, I was out of Lit for sometime. It's funny that when I visited Lit, I saw that my thread was bumped to the first page. To think that I had no pics at that time! :eek: Life is good, thanks. I hope you're well too. :)

Love your oh so kissable lips.

Thanks for visiting the thread! Glad you liked. :)

like this one the best

Glad you think so, cowboy. Thanks for dropping by! :)

QUOTE=Honkerton;32800611]My god... I'm in heaven. Thank you for posting and I reaaaaallly hope you get a little less shy. Beautiful...[/QUOTE]

I think those who've seen me last year, and who've seen me now, will agree that I've lost some shyness, but I'm still shy. I won't be exposing my girl-bits anytime soon, though. ;) Thanks for the dropping by, and pleased to make your acquaintance.

no problems with any delay in replying.

In Dresden, it was Federweißer; well in was in the vineyards just downstream of the City

I try to answer all posts, but sometimes my eyes fail to see a comment or two.
Well, I hope you enjoyed the Federweißer, the view, and other things! ;)
Never been to Dresden, or to the Oktoberfest for that matter. Must make time for that. :D

Well, I like the chit chat, but there are times that straight to the pics is very nice

I try to accommodate viewers, and an index is always a good thing in a thread. When I'm just browsing, it's sometimes no fun to view through the chitchat - depends on my mood. ;)

I think these pics have a certain air of naughtiness to them because of the webcam quality. Sort of a voyeuristic thing. I do agree that your hair (as well as other parts!) looks gorgeous!

Well, I'm glad you agree that my hair looks good in the pics! :D Good thing it's low maintenance hair. ;) I was able to get good lighting for the next series. I think it's one of my best series, despite being webcam pics. I view my pics and say, hmm, I don't look too bad! ;)

hi shai...ever the card you are.....glad to be able to post on your golden page....enjoy your thread.....it (and you) get better over time.....

Glad you think so - I must be like wine - I get better over time. :D

Back