GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah! And I passed my exam on Monday. So I'm now officially a certified CompTIA A+ IT Technician. ;) Woot.

Really running now. How is it I can manage to wake up early and still end up late???

Congrats Diz :kiss::heart::rose: Lol I have same issue. being on time if difficult for me regardless of how early I get up.

WOW! Is it a great time to be gay and on the cutting edge of history or what? 60 years after Stonewall and two states legalize gay marriage in less than a week. I am totally amazed that this is happening in my lifetime. I know the struggle is not over and in many ways has just begun, but WOW!

Vermont sure has led the way. First state with legal civil unions and now the first state to legalize gay marriage by legislation and with the added work of getting enough support to override the governor's veto!

I just got off the phone with the governor's office to voice my support for the Iowa Supreme Court decision! We really need to mobilize our supporters!!!

Iowans can decide every 10 years whether they want to call for a constitutional convention - a question that is already scheduled to be on the general election ballot in November 2010.

If voters decide by a simple majority to hold the convention and delegates agree on a marriage amendment, it could in theory be ready for Iowans to consider as early as a special election in 2011.

Yes, time to kick it into high gear!

WOW! Is it a great time to be gay and on the cutting edge of history or what? 60 years after Stonewall and two states legalize gay marriage in less than a week.

I thought the Stonewall riots happened 40 years ago.:confused:

Annie...you need to become a delegate.:)

hugs and kisses to the women who wants them. And hi all :)

Mood: good but tired since I am doing an allnighter so be careful :)

Music: The Beatles When I'm Sixty-Four

Hi all :) and greetings to the men :)

That doesn't sound half bad.

How are you?

It doesn't sound even a quarter bad.:devil:

I am fine, finally enjoying some sunshine and warm weather. I am taking it slow, due to surgery a couple of days ago, but holding up ok.

I am not sure if I said congrats on your computer accomplishments:D Looks like the plan may come together after all eh?

It doesn't sound even a quarter bad.:devil:

I am fine, finally enjoying some sunshine and warm weather. I am taking it slow, due to surgery a couple of days ago, but holding up ok.

I am not sure if I said congrats on your computer accomplishments:D Looks like the plan may come together after all eh?

Surgery??

Aussie Aussie Aussie, oi oi oi!

Just talked to Aussie Angel, she is doing well, and enjoying life. She asked me to say hi to everyone for her, so HI!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back