The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all.... I'm back from a very long day at work..

sitting on my porch and drinking beer totally relaxing.. gorgeous out tonight

Good evening, all!

Tornado watch as usual here in Kansas.

:)

*on knees praying to... whoever*

Tornado north of me, in New Hampshire today, or so they suspect. Flattened buildings and such. We never see tornadoes.

Me either. AZ ain't a bad place to live if you like inhabiting the inside of an oven for about 5 months.

Hey all.... I'm back from a very long day at work..

sitting on my porch and drinking beer totally relaxing.. gorgeous out tonight

Evening handsome! Wanna share your beer? I think I need a drink.

Oooh, oooh, pray to me, pray to me!!!

* stroke, stroke, long soothing stroke that almost reaches your... *

How are you darling? Haven't seen you except in passing for a few days. All's well?

ooh... Damn! Forgot how good you were at that.

I am the hired help. This is how I pay for my drinks, and the privilege of such talented and erudite, not to mention attractive, company.

*sweep, sweep, sweep... sigh... sweep, sweep, sweep*

Are you trying to put my elves out of business?

How are you darling? Haven't seen you except in passing for a few days. All's well?

ooh... Damn! Forgot how good you were at that.

Kinda had a stream of life crises, chief of which is that my hard drive crashed and I may have lost everything I "own."

* fluff fluff stroke whisper breath stroke *

Tornado north of me, in New Hampshire today, or so they suspect. Flattened buildings and such. We never see tornadoes.

My husband, science guy, says that tornadoes have been documented in every state in the country at one time or another. Still, when I heard that on the news about NH it made my eyebrows go up. Glad you're safe.

Here we are at present.

We are located in the middle of the red box in the center. :rolleyes:

USARadarImages.gif

Are you trying to put my elves out of business?

I am your elves! Or rather, they're off having a wild orgy with all of our muses, and they told me if I didn't cover for them, they'd turn my into a fairy, without using magic.

My husband, science guy, says that tornadoes have been documented in every state in the country at one time or another. Still, when I heard that on the news about NH it made my eyebrows go up. Glad you're safe.

Here we are at present.

USARadarImages.gif

So that would make you the source of all of the tremendous, nasty energies plaguing the country? ;)

Kinda had a stream of life crises, chief of which is that my hard drive crashed and I may have lost everything I "own."

* fluff fluff stroke whisper breath stroke *

I periodically back my.....oooh.... computer up. Especially *gasp* my stories. The rest of the stuff... mmm.... I don't really care either way.

I am your elves! Or rather, they're off having a wild orgy with all of our muses, and they told me if I didn't cover for them, they'd turn my into a fairy, without using magic.

Tell those nasty little elves to get their asses back to work.

I doubt if that's where my muse is. She's an ugly old bitch.

Here we are at present.

USARadarImages.gif

Duck and cover, woman!

This is so unfair. With my dial up working at 28.9 kbps, I had to turn off all av's, sigs and images in order to use this thing. Sigh.

I periodically back my.....oooh.... computer up. Especially *gasp* my stories. The rest of the stuff... mmm.... I don't really care either way.

Don't wanna talk about it.

*stroke, long slow stroke, nuzzle at the back of the neck with twin, simultaneous strokes up the very edges*

Hi, honey. How are you?

The sort you don't want to mess with, bub.

I get my new wifi this weekend. It will be my turn to lock the neighbors out. Heh heh. Mine will be better than theirs.

Doing just fine ... and looking foward to you getting your new wifi and back up to speed ;)

Howdy do Nekkid Partiers. It's a beautiful night for a swim, which is what I just done. It's a tad cool when you emerge, but a hot shower takes care of that.:D

So how is everyone this evening?

Howdy do Nekkid Partiers. It's a beautiful night for a swim, which is what I just done. It's a tad cool when you emerge, but a hot shower takes care of that.:D

So how is everyone this evening?

Hi Tom :D

Good here ... Molly still complaining about using dial-up, Rob was daring to question Molly's witch skills (so if you see a newt underfoot later ...), and Eli and Sarahh are both drinking rum.

Think that covers it ... at least since I got here :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back