The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, and
31.gif

How clever.

Childlike gestures only enhance your allure. ;)

Is there going to be any kind of bar available for Chicago, or are we on our own? I want to know how much booze to bring ;). There's a fantastic liquor store in Valpo that we'll probably stop at on the way over.

Here's to blowing half our tax refund on alcohol Wooo! (ok, not really)

Is there going to be any kind of bar available for Chicago, or are we on our own? I want to know how much booze to bring ;). There's a fantastic liquor store in Valpo that we'll probably stop at on the way over.

You might want to check with sarahhh on that .

She's in charge of the Party Room--and the general festivities I believe.

I don't think we'll be needing any rum tho. ;)

You might want to check with sarahhh on that .

She's in charge of the Party Room--and the general festivities I believe.

I don't think we'll be needing any rum tho. ;)

We'll probably bring plenty of wine. I'm a huge fan of Malbec myself. CrazyOldLady loves her IPAs, so we'll have some of that, and maybe a more garden variety import like some Warsteiner

How clever.

Childlike gestures only enhance your allure. ;)

Just let me add:
8.gif

BYOB, baby.

Damn, woman, you really know the way to this man's heart!

When the 'puter's behaving again could you tell/show me how to save smilies? I really want this one . . . and the one that's the giant kiss . . . and the tail-swinging devil.

Go here and save anything you want to your own page: http://s252.photobucket.com/albums/hh34/Molly_Wens/?start=20

Alright, be that way. :p

But I am gonna swipe a few--nyahhh!

That'll teach you to leave your URL's lying around where everyone can see them. ;)

But if they're her URL's, she has the power to break the links to them :eek:

We won't skimp, I'll guarantee you that.

But I don't think we'll be bringing any rum. I have a feeling that will be covered :D.

Just be sure to bring fine chocolate as a tribute to the witch. ;)

Alright, be that way. :p

But I am gonna swipe a few--nyahhh!

That'll teach you to leave your URL's lying around where everyone can see them. ;)

That's it. I'm taking my ball and going home.
nosharing.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back