The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feeling stronger, love -- strong enough to give you a run for your money, if I weren't still trapped in this bed.

By the way, I loved your boots. Very sexy, when you come right down to it. I can see you wearing those boots and that hot black thing you had on the other day, brandishing your sword with gusto. Very hot.

Been there, done that! :D No pictures. Actually what I was wearing when I had the boots on was competition form and not very attractive. Lemme see if I can find it...

Been there, done that! :D No pictures. Actually what I was wearing when I had the boots on was competition form and not very attractive. Lemme see if I can find it...

I imagine you look hot in just about anything, including your birthday suit.

They make you wear so many layers of protective gear it's virtually impossible to look decent. The movie version is more fun! :D

I imagine you look hot in just about anything, including your birthday suit.

I do have a few pictures of that! :devil:
But thanks to a few voiced other opinions (not here) I'm not overly confident in them... I think I look much better with clothes on!;) But I get the impression you think every woman looks good! Overactive libido! :D

And as far as you giving me a run for my money goes... You'll just have to let me know when you are able to get out of that bed! :kiss:

Or I could come bring you chicken noodle soup and see if we could work around the bed issue. Soup is good for building strength you know...:devil:

I do have a few pictures of that! :devil:
But thanks to a few voiced other opinions (not here) I'm not overly confident in them... I think I look much better with clothes on!;) But I get the impression you think every woman looks good! Overactive libido! :D

And as far as you giving me a run for my money goes... You'll just have to let me know when you are able to get out of that bed! :kiss:

Or I could come bring you chicken noodle soup and see if we could work around the bed issue. Soup is good for building strength you know...:devil:

Will you dip your little finger in the soup and give that special Secret essence?

It's not an overactive libido, beautiful. It's the beauty I see in the women of the world. Each of them has a special spark, a special smile that warms those around them. If you do or say something nice to the most bitter of women, you will see that little girl in her smile and know that in there somewhere is a hot, gorgeous creature just aching to get out. Even Matilda the Hun, that nurse from hell, has a beautiful side. When her guard was down, which wasn't often, her eyes twinkled and her smile was warm and bright.

As far as that outfit is concerned.... Damn, baby. I would love to peel away the layers to find the treasure underneath. My imagination runs wild.

Will you dip your little finger in the soup and give that special Secret essence?

It's not an overactive libido, beautiful. It's the beauty I see in the women of the world. Each of them has a special spark, a special smile that warms those around them. If you do or say something nice to the most bitter of women, you will see that little girl in her smile and know that in there somewhere is a hot, gorgeous creature just aching to get out. Even Matilda the Hun, that nurse from hell, has a beautiful side. When her guard was down, which wasn't often, her eyes twinkled and her smile was warm and bright.

As far as that outfit is concerned.... Damn, baby. I would love to peel away the layers to find the treasure underneath. My imagination runs wild.

:rolleyes: You're shameless.

In reality, Secret, he really does think that way. He has the ability to make a woman feel special. Not this woman, mind you, but most others.

And of course the woman he can't charm is the one he most wants. Typical male! And after all, who would know better than another male . . . who shares Mark's views on the beauty of the women of the world. Back later, I'm carting stuff out to the garage.

:rolleyes: You're shameless.

In reality, Secret, he really does think that way. He has the ability to make a woman feel special. Not this woman, mind you, but most others.

*In steps Dr. Secret adopts a bad Dr. Ruthian accent*

You know SW, somehow I get the impression that you're not as rock hard as you'd have the guys believe. Hope I'm not giving away secrets there. But if you're gonna write the kind of stuff that shows up around here there's gotta be something underneath the no man can seduce me attitude. Even if you have a very good facade covering it up. :D

Now Mark, there's another puzzle. If I were to analyze that I'd say we're looking at a guy who feels more attractive himself when he's able to make women smile and giggle like little girls. ;):kiss: Not that that's a bad thing. I just think you're feeding your own ego with it a titch and that makes me less inclined to believe it. But I'm open to being proved wrong.

Funny. I think you guys would make a great couple! :D

Peel away! Oh wait, I may have a better one. Hold on a second!

You know SW, somehow I get the impression that you're not as rock hard as you'd have the guys believe. Hope I'm not giving away secrets there. But if you're gonna write the kind of stuff that shows up around here there's gotta be something underneath the no man can seduce me attitude. Even if you have a very good facade covering it up. :D

Now Mark, there's another puzzle. If I were to analyze that I'd say we're looking at a guy who feels more attractive himself when he's able to make women smile and giggle like little girls. ;):kiss: Not that that's a bad thing. I just think you're feeding your own ego with it a titch and that makes me less inclined to believe it. But I'm open to being proved wrong.

I've been telling her that for years. But...

There's nothing better than the gift a woman gives when she bestows that special smile. If I were as capable as you at putting my thoughts into words, I think I would be able to make you see what I see. A woman is truly beautiful when she's happy, no matter who the woman is.

So many have been beat down by life, but the restorative capabilities of the female soul can't be compared. It only takes a moment to give her back that joy, and so few take that moment.

I think they'd make a great couple too! SW and I, on the other hand, would make a great divorced couple.

Secret, I'd kill him before the honeymoon was over.

I think they'd make a great couple too! SW and I, on the other hand, would make a great divorced couple.

Honey, I'd divorce you any day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back