The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I'm a crack shot. I win the annual competition every year back home. ;)

That don't surprise me none, back when I was trying to compete the girls always outshot me. I think that's what drove me into hunting . . . that and the fact that a good hunt results in dinner!

It's awfully quiet at the party tonight... What's a girl gotta a do to shake things up in here? :D

Hey, you wouldn't let me massage you from behind . . .

Start dancing on tables?;)

You go first.

:D
smilie-banana09.gif

That don't surprise me none, back when I was trying to compete the girls always outshot me. I think that's what drove me into hunting . . . that and the fact that a good hunt results in dinner!

It's a sacred ritual for the men in my family. Dad doesn't hunt anymore since his neck and back were broken. My brother doesn't either. He had a bad wreck a couple of decades back and now the arthritis makes it difficult for him to walk the fields. He prefers to fish, anyway.

I don't hunt, unless it's with my camera--or for morel mushrooms. Good stuff, that. But I'm a hell of a tracker.

I first shot when I was 11. Dad thought it would be funny to watch a 60 lb female fly back on her ass in the mud after pulling the trigger on a .12 gauge. It hurt. A lot.

But he pissed me off when he laughed. I stood up and shot again and destroyed the target. I've only missed twice since then. He learned to shut his mouth. :D

Hey, you wouldn't let me massage you from behind . . .

Firstly, that's not true, go back and reread. I just told you to watch what you were doing! ;)

Secondly are you the type of guy who only sticks around for girls who'll let you have your way with them? I got the impression you liked it when you were told no. :rolleyes:

It's a sacred ritual for the men in my family. Dad doesn't hunt anymore since his neck and back were broken. My brother doesn't either. He had a bad wreck a couple of decades back and now the arthritis makes it difficult for him to walk the fields. He prefers to fish, anyway.

I don't hunt, unless it's with my camera--or for morel mushrooms. Good stuff, that. But I'm a hell of a tracker.

I first shot when I was 11. Dad thought it would be funny to watch a 60 lb female fly back on her ass in the mud after pulling the trigger on a .12 gauge. It hurt. A lot.

But he pissed me off when he laughed. I stood up and shot again and destroyed the target. I've only missed twice since then. He learned to shut his mouth. :D

Somehow this doesn't surprise me in the least!
I've never tried any of that kind of stuff. Shot a bow and arrow at a target a couple times but that was just fun and games. Nothing serious.

Somehow this doesn't surprise me in the least!
I've never tried any of that kind of stuff. Shot a bow and arrow at a target a couple times but that was just fun and games. Nothing serious.

I was never any good with a bow. A gun feels natural to me, but a bow takes too much effort.

Secondly are you the type of guy who only sticks around for girls who'll let you have your way with them? I got the impression you liked it when you were told no. :rolleyes:

Perish the thought! I accept "no" but far prefer "yes". Better yet, "HELL, YES!!" After all, a game is no fun if you can't win at least once in a while. However, if you win all the time, it isn't any fun, either.

Now where was I? Have I gotten down past your shoulders, yet? Hmmmm . . . ?

I was never any good with a bow. A gun feels natural to me, but a bow takes too much effort.

Oh now, we're talking! I competed in archery in college and was the best in my Boy Scout troop. Can't see bow-hunting, though. The kill isn't fast enough.

Perish the thought! I accept "no" but far prefer "yes". Better yet, "HELL, YES!!" After all, a game is no fun if you can't win at least once in a while. However, if you win all the time, it isn't any fun, either.

Now where was I? Have I gotten down past your shoulders, yet? Hmmmm . . . ?

Go where you like love. Let the imagination run wild. 1 rule: I want a full play by play description so that I don't miss anything... :devil:

I'll tell you if you hit a sweet spot... :kiss:

Go where you like love. Let the imagination run wild. 1 rule: I want a full play by play description so that I don't miss anything... :devil:

I'll tell you if you hit a sweet spot... :kiss:

*Begins to seriously look for sweet spots* I'll be good, at first, and just work over the deltoids and then down each arm. Once they're to reduced to jelly to fight me off, it's time to begin seriously kneading and pulling on the back muscles. Hmmm, they're a little tight. Have you been under some stress? Can't have that so I'll just go to work with the knuckles, maybe even the elbow until it's all you can do to remain upright in the chair. Now for those large, lucious muscles 'way down low . . .

*Begins to seriously look for sweet spots* I'll be good, at first, and just work over the deltoids and then down each arm. Once they're to reduced to jelly to fight me off, it's time to begin seriously kneading and pulling on the back muscles. Hmmm, they're a little tight. Have you been under some stress? Can't have that so I'll just go to work with the knuckles, maybe even the elbow until it's all you can do to remain upright in the chair. Now for those large, lucious muscles 'way down low . . .

Mmmm... I love a man who's good with his hands. :kiss:
Keep going. You're not quite there yet...
Closer, closer
ooooo
That's nice. What exactly are you up to now?

*pulls on hips allowing better access to SM's lush backside* Me? Up to something? Whatever are you implying, my dear *Starts to knead lush mounds in the most licentious manner possible* I'm just trying to make your evening more . . . relaxed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back