Strap-on experiences

Did you ever use a strap-on? No but we want to use one soon.

Was ever one used on you? Hubby wants to be fucked by his wife.

How did it feel for you (active or passive part)? n/a

Would you do it again? n/a

Once we get a good strap-on toy, we will let you know. :)

'have just been introduced to strap-ons for a few weeks... and I can say that, being an hetero male, anal sex will definitely be mine all over my sex life

I am a hetro guy and I love strap on play!

My mistress dresses me in a corset, garters, fishnets and high heels!

I am straped to a bondage bench and my asshole is lubed and she inserts her 12" strap on dildo and she fucks me until I cant take anymore!:eek:

If she is happy with my ability to take all 12" for a 10 minute fuck session, I am rewarded by being allowed to eat her pussy to orgasm!

I love pleasing my mistress!:D

Dakotagirl have been using toy on me anally for a few years. I had her buy a 9 inch one a few years ago but it made me cum before she could get it all the way in. A year ago or so she got a 7 inch one that is perfect. We used it 2-3 times a week, sometimes 2 times a day, when we first got it and she became a pro. She knows how to grab my hips and just pound me. When we are back together this summer we are planning on getting a larger one again and a double end dildo as well.

Yep, gotta love a strap on, I've always loved the idea and finally got one with my current partner.... I thought initally (given how fucking sexy my incredibly femme and dominant partner looks with a cock) that being on the receiving end was the best, however, there is some sort of huge power and responsibility almost in being the wearer that I just dont know what I prefer.

But in general, yes, the strap on is a large part of our sexual lives... and very enjoyable it is too!

My wife does me with our strap-on and it's just GREAT !!!! We're not into BDSM but I just love when she's in charge and when she fucks me and slaps my ass!
And she makes me suck it firts and I just Love it !!! I like to look into her eyes when I'm doing it.
Anybody has some pics of straps ? I would love to see...
And if you want to talk more about it, you are all welcome to PM me.

I love this thread, but I have a question or two. Can anyone recommend a good strap-on for a first timer. One that'll work quite well if the guy's fat. Also, can anyone in the UK recommend a good online shop for strap-ons?
Thanks in advance.

So are you looking for a strap on for a man to wear? I know that there are more sources of strap ons that will fit up to the 54" hips. Toys in Babeland has a couple that do. Most harnesses fit up to that 44". I know there are a couple other sites that are specifically for bbw and I will go check out my other puter for the links.

I've definately been interested in this... not as part of BDSM as I get really turned off when in that headspace and someone else asserting control but on a purely sex point... I really want to try it.

I have always loved doing my man with a strap on. And, while he wasn't that excited about it at first, he came around to the idea. :) I think that we both are really into the idea of switching genders and fucking each other. Also, I do like the power that comes with penetration. And, he seems to like being submissive or the receiver. We've had some wonderful weekends where we switch roles/genders and have our way with each other. :devil:

Its definitely pleasurable that's for sure. It's difficult to find pictures of just a man and a woman enjoying one another, instead most that you find are Femdom pics. There's a thought...my own site featuring women and men just having fun. Any ladies want to help me out starting it? :D

I have always loved doing my man with a strap on. And, while he wasn't that excited about it at first, he came around to the idea. :) I think that we both are really into the idea of switching genders and fucking each other. Also, I do like the power that comes with penetration. And, he seems to like being submissive or the receiver. We've had some wonderful weekends where we switch roles/genders and have our way with each other. :devil:

Power yes... but with the right equipment... wouldn't it be interesting to able to work toward an orgasm without using your hands? Granted you can do this with a suction cup or sybian... but a moving target that can work against you? Isn't this a nice twist that would open up doors for women to enjoy sex more??

We get the power. Sure... we feel that too as we make love to women, but there's also wonderful feelings included. THOSE are that other part that we want to share with our lovers.

Its definitely pleasurable that's for sure. It's difficult to find pictures of just a man and a woman enjoying one another, instead most that you find are Femdom pics. There's a thought...my own site featuring women and men just having fun. Any ladies want to help me out starting it? :D

Well, I've no photos but I think it's a great idea ! I also like to see it as a couple thing, without the need for the BDSM side... you can play with your partner and have fun with strap-ons only by enjoying both!!!
We love it when my wife does me and it´s just great! Of course I lile when she slaps my ass and talk dirty and nasty with me, but that's just part of the thing.

Further to my earlier post, I'm looking for a strap-on for my GF to wear and use on me. I'm quite overweight, and this will be my first time.

Long Haired Lad - the links will give you various strap ons possible for her to use. It is just the matter of finding one she would like and what she wants out of it (ie some gals like simultaneous penetration, some like the vibrator option, and some gals don't care for either). You said you are overweight so I see where your concerns are - its going to be more of an issue of finding a proper position for the both of you and having at least a decent length on the dildo itself. You might consider putting yourself on your knees in a doggy position, with your head down to the bed/floor - so ass straight up and out and accessible to her. It honestly depends on you being able to get into various positions and her flexibility. Open communication between you two, use of pillows, etc will help you figure out the best position.

Feel free to pm me if you have any other questions. :)

Well, I've no photos but I think it's a great idea ! I also like to see it as a couple thing, without the need for the BDSM side... you can play with your partner and have fun with strap-ons only by enjoying both!!!
We love it when my wife does me and it´s just great! Of course I lile when she slaps my ass and talk dirty and nasty with me, but that's just part of the thing.

Yeah it's too bad that more of the pics out there available aren't more of a couple thing instead of the BDSM. Not that I have anything against BDSM, but personally I'd like to see a little more variety. It's been awhile since i've had some strapon fun with a lady so I'm definitely missing it.

Long Haired Lad - the links will give you various strap ons possible for her to use. It is just the matter of finding one she would like and what she wants out of it (ie some gals like simultaneous penetration, some like the vibrator option, and some gals don't care for either). You said you are overweight so I see where your concerns are - its going to be more of an issue of finding a proper position for the both of you and having at least a decent length on the dildo itself. You might consider putting yourself on your knees in a doggy position, with your head down to the bed/floor - so ass straight up and out and accessible to her. It honestly depends on you being able to get into various positions and her flexibility. Open communication between you two, use of pillows, etc will help you figure out the best position.

Feel free to pm me if you have any other questions. :)

Thanks so much for this advice. We're planning on getting a strap-on this week, so we'll keep this in mind. Once again, thanks.

Back