Jerking Off

MzChrista

The Bitch Is Back
We got a thread for doms not letting subs come, so we need the other side too.
Who likes to make a sub masterbate for their amusement or has had that done to them?
This is something I think is cool. I have one guy I play with I spank him with an acrylic paddle then I make him come on it and then lick it up. Thats when Im playing nice. I got some nastier tricks if you want them.
With a female sub I like to talk her through getting herself off. Oh yeah thats nice.

MzChrista said:
Who likes to make a sub masterbate for their amusement or has had that done to them?
This is something I think is cool. I have one guy I play with I spank him with an acrylic paddle then I make him come on it and then lick it up. Thats when Im playing nice. I got some nastier tricks if you want them.
With a female sub I like to talk her through getting herself off. Oh yeah thats nice.

Instructing my grrl to masturbate while she's in her car driving while talking to me on her cell phone in traffic jams....mmm...jammy... or in the passenger seat of my car while passing 18 wheelers with the roof open, her feet up on the dash, is a fave activity here.

Lance "take off your skirt" Castor

Great thread!

I have sissy maturbate just for my amusement, and then make him clean up his mess by licking it all up, wherever it falls. Usually it falls somewhere over my mammaries. Funny how that always happens.....

Ebony

MzChrista said:

Please MzC, tell us the nasty tricks, and of course the nastier the better. I need to sharpen my skills.

Eb

Re: Great thread!

Ebonyfire said:
I have sissy maturbate just for my amusement, and then make him clean up his mess by licking it all up, wherever it falls. Usually it falls somewhere over my mammaries. Funny how that always happens.....

Ebony

How about this. have him kneel on the floor and put a champagne glass about 3 feet in front of him. He has to try to shoot in the glass or he gets punished. And of course he licks up his misses.

Re: Re: Jerking Off

Ebonyfire said:

Please MzC, tell us the nasty tricks, and of course the nastier the better. I need to sharpen my skills.

Eb

I have a short rubber strap that is very very nasty. I will strap a guy on the palms of his hands until they are red and swollen , then order him to jack off.

Also if you have 2 guys, make them have a contest to see who can last the longest stroking it without getting off. The first guy to come has to suck the other one to finish. And of course you be doing whatever you can to make them want to come.

Re: Re: Re: Jerking Off

MzChrista said:

I have a short rubber strap that is very very nasty. I will strap a guy on the palms of his hands until they are red and swollen , then order him to jack off.

Also if you have 2 guys, make them have a contest to see who can last the longest stroking it without getting off. The first guy to come has to suck the other one to finish. And of course you be doing whatever you can to make them want to come.

Oh my! Those are great! My boys would cry like babies!

Eb

jerking off

from the plough position (yoga) into the mouth...wonderfully difficult and intoxicatingly humiliating. Of course the standard clean up your mess..which takes finger scooping and licking.

MzChrista said:

*raises hand* ME!

that was the question, right? *sweetly innocent grin*

I have to admit... all these sound like fun... except for the clean up part LOL. Pulling out my wet/dry shopvac... I got the cleanup Heheh

- PBW

I very much enjoy having my partner masturbate for me. Depending on my mood, I alternately have her open herself to my attentive gaze (masturbate for my pleasure, proceeding at my direction) or pleasure herself while I *ignore* her (beside me while I am reading, watching tv, or on the computer). Each of these play into different fantasies she has, ie, being slutty and being *naughty* and sneaking.

MsWorthy said:
I very much enjoy having my partner masturbate for me. Depending on my mood, I alternately have her open herself to my attentive gaze (masturbate for my pleasure, proceeding at my direction) or pleasure herself while I *ignore* her (beside me while I am reading, watching tv, or on the computer). Each of these play into different fantasies she has, ie, being slutty and being *naughty* and sneaking.

oh yeah... *PERK* :)

- PBW

MsWorthy said:

I have to admit. I think that would love that. The thought of masturbating for His pleasure while embarrasing excites the hell out of me.

Sometimes I like having them masturbate to orgasm with my cock in their mouth. But usually I'd rather be the trigger rather than the watcher.

Having my sub play for me is an absolute favorite of mine... watching him while telling him exactly how to touch himself, where to touch himself, what pressure to use and having him cum when I am ready for it... now thats a pleasure for me!

SweetD

Re: Re: Great thread!

MzChrista said:

How about this. have him kneel on the floor and put a champagne glass about 3 feet in front of him. He has to try to shoot in the glass or he gets punished. And of course he licks up his misses.

Yes! Yes! Yes! I am gonna try that one! I can see it now! He is gonna miss!!! OOh boy! Especially since I may have a spasm at the wrong time and accidently bump into him.

Eb

WriterDom said:
Sometimes I like having them masturbate to orgasm with my cock in their mouth. But usually I'd rather be the trigger rather than the watcher.

Oh definately a favorite of mine...I love that feeling trying to concentrate on pleasuring him while having to focus on my own orgasm as well....sometimes mind boggeling always mind blowing.

Interesting....

Yes! We have a winner.

I like overstimulation more than chastity, overall. To me there's something really hot about too much of a good thing, or a good thing at the wrong time.

Love the strap idea. I've had them whack it with abrasive fabrics/textures.

I was playing with a sub once. I was stroking his cock, and he kept complaining that he couldn't cum. I'd warned him to STFU a couple of times. When he kept on, I said, "Ok, fine. Do it yourself."

He was relieved until he realized I had no intention of either uncuffing his hands or untying the ropes that kept his hands tied to his feet. He was able to contort his legs enough that he could just barely touch the head with his fingers. It was marvelous. :devil:

Guys Too Easy?

I was playing with a sub once. I was stroking his cock, and he kept complaining that he couldn't cum. I'd warned him to STFU a couple of times. When he kept on, I said, "Ok, fine. Do it yourself."

He was relieved until he realized I had no intention of either uncuffing his hands or untying the ropes that kept his hands tied to his feet. He was able to contort his legs enough that he could just barely touch the head with his fingers. It was marvelous. :devil:

I think it would be much easier with a male sub. Never having had one, I don't know. Females do seem to require much more preparation to cum, and though I think I am a good read, can never be quite certain it wasn't faked (unless they are a squirter). The surest way I have found to tell if a femail actually came is her reaction to additional stimulation. It seems those little clits get really sensitive. With guys they'll just keep going for more until their cocks are raw.

Just my 2 cents....
:devil:

My pet and I were driving back from a weekend trip yesterday. Towards the end of the drive, she started nodding off. I smacked her the first time, just enough to wake her up. The second time, I pulled a vibrator out from behind the seat and told her to pull down her pants and fuck herself until we got to our destination, about 15 minutes away. Then, I told her not to stop or I wouldn't let her cum. I gave her orders to speed up if she slowed down too much, etc... then finally told her to finish herself off, which she did in a blaze. I don't know if that will dissuade her from falling asleep on the road again, but I told her that if we went through this again, an orgasm at the end was not in the cards.

Master often has me masturbate for him. A favourite time is when we are watching a movie or something at home. I have floor cushions but sometimes can snuggle with him on the sofa. He likes to shove me so that I fall from the sofa and then command me to masturbate for his entertainment while he watches TV. He also likes to have me masturbate while I'm on footstool detail and woe betide me if I fidget and distract him from whatever he's watching.

He often has me masturbate while he's facefucking me or allowing me to blow him and he'll talk the whole time, telling me what a worthless little bitch I am and how I don't deserve his cock in my pussy or ass. He'll often talk about tying me so I can't touch myself and then forcing me to watch him fuck another girl. It hasn't happened yet, but it's on the cards as a distinct possibility for the future.

Naturally, if my wanton cunt drips anywhere, I have to clean up after myself.

He'll often talk about tying me so I can't touch myself and then forcing me to watch him fuck another girl. It hasn't happened yet, but it's on the cards as a distinct possibility for the future.

Heh heh. That threat just entered my arsenal this weekend. Execution of the threat will have to wait, for the moment, but it's now on the table as a possibility.

Ohhhhh.....what a brilliant idea.... :D I will try to implement that in somehow into my future sessions with one of my subs! :D :D

An very interesting thread, and one which does give me some ideas!! :devil: Thank you for the bump! :D :rose:

Back