So, I made a female alt.

Sean

We'll see.
I was having a conversation with one of my female friends from lit and the subject turned to lurkers and PMs. I didn't believe it was as bad as she said so I decided to find out. So I made a female alt. I got the first PM seconds after registering, before I'd even posted anything! After my first "new here" post I got another 5. All men, all offering to "help" me during my newbiedom. So I replied, thanking them. My favourite reply went along the lines of "do you like older men?" Then the requests for pics started coming.
There are a LOT of predators out there!

LOL

That's pretty sad.

I don't know anything about you, but you're a female and I'm horny, so that's good enough for me!

RawHumor said:
LOL

That's pretty sad.

I don't know anything about you, but you're a female and I'm horny, so that's good enough for me!
A couple of them weren't even that subtle. :rolleyes:

lovetoread said:
If I made a male alt, would I get pm's from women?

Not likely.

There seem to be a lot of male trolls just waiting to pounce on women. Women simply need to have a name to get attention from men. Having a pulse, a working vagina, tits, any particular facial features... all those things seem to be optional.

SeanH said:
That might be a slight problem... :D

??? Why? Just go 'borrrow' a shot from somewhere else and call it your own. Like so many posters here do... ;)

busybody said:
Hey Sally, wanna Party?

Git change of a $10?
Come to think of it, one of the posting styles did seem awfully familiar...

Do I sense a tone of sarcasim you crazybbwgirl you...

:rose:

And stop hurting your pretty boobie like that. Ouch!

SeanH said:
I was having a conversation with one of my female friends from lit and the subject turned to lurkers and PMs. I didn't believe it was as bad as she said so I decided to find out. So I made a female alt. I got the first PM seconds after registering, before I'd even posted anything! After my first "new here" post I got another 5. All men, all offering to "help" me during my newbiedom. So I replied, thanking them. My favourite reply went along the lines of "do you like older men?" Then the requests for pics started coming.
There are a LOT of predators out there!
Dont you feel dirty now? All those men, slobbering over you like you're meat....gross

Image said:
Soooo... Any names that we would know?
Unfortunately not. All of them had less than 100 posts. I did the "find all posts" thing on all of them. The majority were in am pics. Who would have guessed???

if I had a female alt she'd have a shaved pussy, be a redhead about 44 yr old and LOVE anal sex :p

God I'd be such a slut....

Dark Johnson said:
Do I sense a tone of sarcasim you crazybbwgirl you...

:rose:

And stop hurting your pretty boobie like that. Ouch!

Who? Me? I'm not even sure what the word sarcasm means... ;)

one person's pain is another's pleasure.

huskie said:
if I had a female alt she'd have a shaved pussy, be a redhead about 44 yr old and LOVE anal sex :p

God I'd be such a slut....

ha! except for the shaved part you just described me!!!!

SeanH said:
Unfortunately not. All of them had less than 100 posts. I did the "find all posts" thing on all of them. The majority were in am pics. Who would have guessed???

I'm new and all my PMs have been friendly. That means I'm doing something very right or very wrong (depending on your perspective).

Back