delete please 😇

There are time I feel I would like more aggressive and ruff sex. DAVID is not the naturally aggressive or ruff treating man. He is more a man's man and a woman's man as well. IF that urge comes over me I know I can ask him and we set up a roll-play situation..WE DO enjoy open sexual play, some bondage, Domination treatment and others pleasing and orgasmic treatments..

Our first 2 dates were good because i telled him i wanted it slow so not to touch inside my clothes but on the 3rd date we were kissing on the couch and i got onto his lap (and we were both clothed) and he put his hand inside my top and he squeezed really hard on my boob and i had no idea why he was so rough and i started screaming and i realised my bottom was shaking because he was having orgasm while he was squeezing! My boob hurt so much and i didn't wanna kiss after that, so will i always feel this way or can i like it? :whistle:

Some ladies like rough and that’s ok. But not if you dislike. Tell him to stop. It’s inconsiderate and disrespectful.

When I was younger a female I was with was very delicate. I had to go slowly and be sure not to hurt her. Several years down the line and corrupted, she was shouting ‘fuck me harder’ 😂

If tennis didn't exist i'd never date ever, so you can meet people to date if you play a sport or if you join an art class in your case :heart:
It's funny. I work at a HS w/ kids and their sports. I can talk to these kids left and right. When it comes to their parents and adults in public, I'm like a fish out of water. Just become super shy and don't know what to say. It's crazy but the kids will come to me to talk about all kinds of things. They will give me ^5's, fist bumps and more. Hell, I even at times have a hard time talking to teachers / co-workers. Not sure how to over come this.

The guy I'm dating is great when it comes to long, slow intimate sex but I do wish at times he would be a lot more aggressive especially to get me off. I've even let my nasty mouth tell him to "fuck me harder, baby", but that hasn't worked to a great extent!! lol
I guess I was spoiled by the last fuck buddy I had who had great stamina and worked my pussy over like a machine shifted into overdrive.

I wonder if its mental and maybe she trusted you more several years down the line, so her body could have taken roughness when she was younger too but her brain didn't let it happen because she didn't have the confidence or trust. Or maybe it was physical and her body literally changed its pain threshhold over the years.... But when i first started going to massage therapists i was nervous and ticklish, but was fine when my cousin massaged me (he did a short course in relaxation massage that i ended up doing too) because i trusted him or knew him well enough for me to relax 😋

Yes, I totally agree. She was shy and timid and and lacked confidence.

I am the same with massage 😱 many people say it’s the most relaxing thing ever, but for me it’s not. First ever massage was from a woman who was a brute. She was so rough I could not believe people actually paid for such pain. To this day I don’t go for a massage.

Last edited:
My wife had two rough sex episodes, almost rape, when she was in college and dating other guys. It scared her then, but after talking to a girl at work, she decided to try it at home. So she told me to force her to do things, and I had a hard time doing it at first. Then we figured out the limits and it became arousing.

Oh Sarah, she started me on it. Now, just like Brittney Sang "Hit Me Baby One More Time"

bit scared at first. Later found it more thrilling and better experience. So hooked to it now.

I had come out of an abusive marriage and swore of sex
Then I met my know husband he’s older and much more kinky than I was
The first time he told me he wanted to tie me up I about freaked
We talked and talked until I finally relented
Petrified is not a strong enough word to describe the first time
I fought him with my mind until the pleasure got so intense that I just relaxed
If you have the right partner it can be amazing
I’ve also discovered that I like to be spanked and I love to give them as I have discovered that I’m bi

Our first 2 dates were good because i telled him i wanted it slow so not to touch inside my clothes but on the 3rd date we were kissing on the couch and i got onto his lap (and we were both clothed) and he put his hand inside my top and he squeezed really hard on my boob and i had no idea why he was so rough and i started screaming and i realised my bottom was shaking because he was having orgasm while he was squeezing! My boob hurt so much and i didn't wanna kiss after that, so will i always feel this way or can i like it? :whistle:
Try making love vs just fucking.

There is rough but then there is brutal. My vote is RUN! he didn't care what you wanted. You have to be able to trust your partner. How could you ever enjoy him if you fear him.

i like them being caring with every thing except for my buns because i'm happy being spanked and also having buns grabbed in public especially, but not happy if they give pain to my tits or other things.
It's very helpful to explore and discuss exactly what you enjoy and do not. A good Dom will listen and respect your desires. He will carefully expand your sensual experience but not to beyond your limits. Since you seem to enjoy spankings and light public humiliation, start there and gradually experiment.

its useful for early dating because i date 5 times before gong to bed with him, and for the first 5 dates i cuddle so can use my bum secretly for his lap arousing 😬
Now, that sounds wonderful. I'd love to have you sitting on my lap, while I gently massaged your breasts and we kissed. You just have to be honest with whoever it is, and tell them not to be rough with your breasts if that's a no go.

i give permission to massage therapists to massage my breasts its fun 😬 because when i did a short course in relaxation massage i attended about 20 massage therapists to learn from!
Well, if done right and you enjoy it then it's good. But who would want to hurt your breasts anyway? They look so soft.

mine r soft because when i wear a sports bra they squeeze in and do not get in the way and then i took my sports bra off and people are like "she hid those a lot" so handy to keep tight for sports 😯
Well, I'm glad they work for you. I would happily remove your sports bra, and kiss and suck your breasts that is for sure. I'm sure people like looking!

Yup i ran but got a new boyfriend just after that whom is the opposite of rough and going good on him now 😺
I am glad you listened to your inner voice. When I got with my x my inner voice screamed no, but I ignored it. The old if you love them enough they will change, BULLSHIT. I won't go details but lucky to get out alive. I'm happy for you

Back