My Kind of Guy

Giftboy

A Gift for You.
I've just been on a long date with a gentleman of 79 years. Well, let me tell you, the men, who say they own me had better learn from this gent. Firstly, we met up in Euston Station after a few weeks of messaging. The first thing he asked me where I wanted to go: to a museum, for a snack before dinner, a walk in the park. I was amazed that he gave me a choice. I decided we should visit a museum, and we both decided on the Science Museum. After our visit to the museum we went for food, just off Picadilly. We are and had a few refreshments at the bar. It was then he asked me to accompany him to his hotel in Gloucester Road, near the Underground. I consented and went back to his hotel room. I was expecting to be roughly treated by the gent, but no. He went about his business with calm, softly but firm. He tenderly stripped me naked, telling me how lovely I was. He kissed me softly and massaged my torso, with such delicacy, that I needed to feel him inside me at that moment. Again, no. That wasn't his game. He took me into the bathroom, ran the bath, after which he stripped himself. I noticed his body was aged, but his cock and balls were commendable for a man of his age. I immediately fell to the floor on my knees, anticipating the gent’s requirement for oral. But no. Again he helped me up from my knees and directed me to the bath, where he entered first and helped me into the bath, to lie with my back against his chest. He began to kiss my neck and stroke my nipples. I couldn't restrain my moans and sighs of delight, as I wriggled in his arm’s care. He washed me, and I him. He dried me off, very precisely and with a soft touch. He then directed me to go to bed, which I did, awaiting his presence in the bed. My stomach was excited, my nipples were full of tingles and my hole made itself aware to me.

He came into bed, immediately taking me in his arms, telling me how sexy I smelled after the bath. He kissed me, and I him. My hand stretched down his torso to land on his hickory hard cock. I was surprised at the vigour of this elderly gent’s cock. I pleased him by touching him there and soon I was lying with my head at his groin area sucking and tasting his senior but viable cock. It tasted delightful and throbbed throughout my sucking. He moaned and sighed as he complimented my ability to suck so. His hands were stroking my bottom and every so often a finger or two would make a sorte into my hole’s region. He was sweating profusely as he roared that wonderful roar of surrender to his orgasm, which flooded my mouth with his impeccable semen, which was still glutinous and tasteful for a man of his age. He held me close after his coming, telling me how wonderful I was and whether would I agree to anal intercourse with ‘this old decrepit man’. I nodded and cried out in a gleeful manner: “Yes, I need you inside me!”, to which he responded by showering me with little passionate kisses.

The wonderful moment came. I felt my body being manoeuvred so I lay on my left side. I shut my eyes and yes, I felt the lubricant being rubbed on my cherry, soon after he has stretched me with long and thick cock. I moaned in painful delight as he wormed his way into me, telling me how lovely it felt to push himself into me. I became tearful at his words and urged him to take all of me, which he did, with aplomb. When he came inside me, he came with grace and delivered to me a lovely serving of his sticky, but soothing balm, which I relished like a child tasting chocolate, for the first one. This gent was one of the only men to give me his attention in such a manly and natural masterly way, that I felt in the presence of a true Master, not one who has limited ability to use his power.

The wonderful moment came. I felt my body being manoeuvred so I lay on my left side. I shut my eyes and yes, I felt the lubricant being rubbed on my cherry, soon after he has stretched me with long and thick cock. I moaned in painful delight as he wormed his way into me, telling me how lovely it felt to push himself into me. I became tearful at his words and urged him to take all of me, which he did, with aplomb. When he came inside me, he came with grace and delivered to me a lovely serving of his sticky, but soothing balm, which I relished like a child tasting chocolate, for the first one. This gent was one of the only men to give me his attention in such a manly and natural masterly way, that I felt in the presence of a true Master, not one who has limited ability to use his power.
Sometimes a boy appreciates a little romancing.
This is such a wonderful tender story, I'm delighted for you.

Well here is a sequel to my first encounter with my 79 Daddy. That's what he wants me to call him. Well he lives just outside Brighton and I went to his apartment. I walked in to his hall and which was festooned with scented candles, which gave a very relaxed ambience. He took me into his dining room, where we are a chicken and lemon tagine. After this it was bathtime. He stripped me, as though I was a delicate piece of porcelain. My nipples tingled as he asked me to undress him. I did with trembling hands, at the excitement of disrobing this elderly man. I had him undressed and his cock was already hickory hard. He got into the bath and I followed him, resting, again on his chest, aware of his erect cock on my back. He fondled my nipples and I sobbed and gave out little involuntary squeals of passionate delight. I told him I had to suck his cock, which he agreed was a good idea. I turned round and knelt in the water before him, looking at his smiling face. I cried out: “Oh, Daddy. Am I your boy?” He replied that I was his baby doll, which made me emotional. I proceeded to work on his soapy cock, which added to the experience. The heat of the water made my sucking more erotic and my rippling reflection added to it. I saw his cock disappearing into my mouth. When my Daddy climaxed I was submerged in the water, with his cock firmly down my throat. He roared and moaned and uttered that he wanted to be in my mouth forever. After his ejaculation, we lay in silence, listening to the water. The water was almost cold when we got out of the bath. We dried each other and he requested a fetish. He wanted me oiled as he liked to see his partner glisten in the candlelight. So, I was massaged with body oil with a lovely fragrance. At this point I wanted his cock lodged deep in my hole. He then put a thin River chain round my waste and he put a slave chain around my right ankle. He told me this is the way he likes to see his Babby Doll. My whole being wanted him. We went through to the candlelit bedroom, where he had laid out a vibrator, a long thick dildo and a tube of lubricant. He sensed my fear. He put me at ease as he told me it was all consensual. Before I could say anything, I threw myself onto my knees and thanked my Daddy for being so considerate of my feelings and needs. He laughed a little then came over and held his stiffening cock, which I enthusiastically held and kissed all his genitals, before burying it deep in my eager mouth.

He tasted so sweet and sour and his aroma made my breathing short. He was a magnificent caring lover. I sucked, kissed, licked and nibbled at his winning cock until he cried out that he needed me so much. This made my nipples sting and tingle and I was aware of my anus’ muscle gripping and gripping. He moaned and Browne and sobbed and sighed, until I felt my mouth being filled with his precious semen. After this, we went to bed a lay cuddling each other, like contented children. He kissed me and licked my body and fingered my hole ever so gently. “Oh, Daddy,” I whispered, “Are you going to use the vibrator on me?” He nodded between licks. Later the vibrator was positioned under my ballsac as he lifted my legs off the bed so he could slip the dildo, with great care, into my hole, softening it up for his first penetration of me that night. My testicles were so stimulated by the vibrator, that I squirted my transparent semen over my stomach. I wept at the satisfaction this man had given me this far in the night.

Now, when I felt the lubricant being dripped onto my cherry I said, “Daddy, do enjoy fucking me and fuck me so hard that I'll be yours.” He did not like this, as he wasn't into fucking me as his was carnal knowledge of me. Well, when he penetrated me, I felt relaxed and felt I was involved in my fucking, rather than being just fucked. His hands were so Masterful a powerful, as he manoeuvred my body into positions where he could give us both the finest experience of the penetration. After about an hour of different positions, he finally gave me his first load of semen in my hole. He groaned and grabbed me pulling me close to him and I felt the waves of trembling that went through him as his climax was long and quite violent. We lay sweating and I was leaking our body fluids onto the bedsheets we began to lick each other’s sweaty bodies, tasting the carnal chemistry that anal sex gives up. That night my Daddy had me anally twice more, before we both collapsed into deep dark sleep, waking in the morning, ready for more anal sex. My life is glorious, but for how long?

A true Dom knows how to be in control without being a bully.
He mind fucked you and controlled you before the first intimate contact.
Be good to him and he will always be good to you. xoxo

Back