Zumi Must Be In Panic Mode

Homeboy said I must be in "panic mode."

200w.gif

I knew this Bronx bullshit with Cheeto would trigger him into some premature parading and prancing in new panties...and I wasn't wrong! :ROFLMAO:

Your postings are really annoying. Stop the additional trash already.

I'd say at least 1/4 of the crowd follows him to every rally. The rest are from out of town.

He had big rallies in 2020 as well and he lost to a guy you complained about being in his basement. The truth is that the largest portion of voters in the country never attend a rally for any candidate.

And their vote counts just as much as someone who attends 20 rallies.
That's a fantasy. Just admit your inherent unshakeable bias and move on.

That's a fantasy. Just admit your inherent unshakeable bias and move on.
The Bronx will vote overwhelmingly for Democrats as they have for decades.

The rally.attendees will vote for Trump in their state that is not NY.

That's a fact, not a bias.

So instead of the bullshit back and forth - the police said around 3,500 tickets were booked. Many on the scene said more showed up.

The crowd size was impressive for New York, but in the end,.rally sizes don't translate to votes (i.e. I haven't attended a Biden rally, yet voted for Biden in 2020- same with every other election candidate)

But anyway...continue with your excitement over stupid shit. Maybe go buy a new MAGA flag for your truck in celebration.

Right up there with democrats/leftists thinking voter ID is racist, because somehow in their mind getting ID really hard for those non white folk. Need ID for getting alcohol, getting into bars, driving and a whole lotta other things, but voter ID is just too hard and racist apparently.

The democrats/leftists are the most racist kind of people you'll ever meet. 🤮

I believe if Zeldin and Hochul went at it today Zeldin would come out on top.
It would be interesting. Her election was a surprise to me I thought the political IQ in NY was a bit higher outside the city, but...

Last edited:
It would be interesting. Her election was a surprise to me I thought the political IQ in NY was a bit higher out side the city, but...
Most people disagree with your worldview which is primarily driven by
B
D
S
And
D
D
S

Here's another Dave Barry quote, about Gore v. Bush, but it works for most US elections:
"Polls show this is a hot button issue with the public, with 50 percent of likely voters wishing they had two other candidates to choose from and the other 50 percent agreeing."

Right up there with democrats/leftists thinking voter ID is racist, because somehow in their mind getting ID really hard for those non white folk.
Since that is the whole idea behind Voter ID laws, yes, they are more than a little bit racist. It's a fact that many Black Americans don't have birth certificates (proportionally many more than whites), it's a fact that many people who live in large cities never get a driver's license, and it is a fact that when the Supreme Court allowed it, many red states closed down registration centers that were convenient for predominantly Black communities. It ain't brain surgery.
Not to mention there is no need for a voter ID law in the first place, as the practice of fraudulent voting is vanishingly rare (and almost every case we're aware of from the last election involved a Republican voter - some of whom said they were doing it because they'd heard so many stories about Democrats cheating and they wanted to even the score.)
Need ID for getting alcohol, getting into bars, driving and a whole lotta other things, but voter ID is just too hard and racist apparently.
It's not quite that simple, but yes. If you can't buy a bottle of beer on your own when you're old enough, that's annoying...but is it on a par with not being able to vote? You know it isn't.
The democrats/leftists are the most racist kind of people you'll ever meet. 🤮
Your capacity for projection is nothing short of astounding. But I'm used to it.

Your postings are really annoying. Stop the additional trash already.
ohhh, my poor little caterpillar.

I will post as I please, where I please.

Most especially to a schmuck who uses my handle in a title in order to sell his weak, flavored-water bullshit fail.

Additionally, if you have a problem with that, well...

giphy.gif

daenerys-game-of-thrones.gif

now go hang on a branch somewhere, cocoon your ass and become that beautiful sparkling butterfly you were born to be! ;)

Since that is the whole idea behind Voter ID laws, yes, they are more than a little bit racist. It's a fact that many Black Americans don't have birth certificates (proportionally many more than whites), it's a fact that many people who live in large cities never get a driver's license, and it is a fact that when the Supreme Court allowed it, many red states closed down registration centers that were convenient for predominantly Black communities. It ain't brain surgery.
Not to mention there is no need for a voter ID law in the first place, as the practice of fraudulent voting is vanishingly rare (and almost every case we're aware of from the last election involved a Republican voter - some of whom said they were doing it because they'd heard so many stories about Democrats cheating and they wanted to even the score.)

It's not quite that simple, but yes. If you can't buy a bottle of beer on your own when you're old enough, that's annoying...but is it on a par with not being able to vote? You know it isn't.

Your capacity for projection is nothing short of astounding. But I'm used to it.

dude, it's 2024...

FOX NEWS FLASH

Bronx residents excited for Trump's visit, frustrated with Dems who 'used us and abused us'​

Rachel Campos-Duffy talks to residents near AOC's district​

By Elizabeth Heckman Fox News
Published May 23, 2024 10:10am EDT

Bronx residents sound off ahead of Trump visit: 'Better than Joe Biden'

"Fox & Friends Weekend" co-host Rachel Campos-Duffy spoke with South Bronx residents ahead of former President Trump's visit to the area, as New Yorkers expressed frustration with the state of the nation under President Biden's leadership.

As Campos-Duffy toured the neighborhood, residents described Trump on "Fox & Friends" as being for the "little man" and that the former president has shown a lot of respect to the Bronx by visiting.

"Senior citizens cannot walk down the street. Our children are being killed. When you go to a grocery store, you can't even buy anything anymore," said Rev. Ruben Diaz Sr., president of New York's Hispanic Clergy Association.

"I’m a Democrat. All my life I've been a Democrat, but Democrats have used us and abused us, they think that they own us. Donald Trump is giving us an opportunity."

More here on Democrat woes: https://www.foxnews.com/media/bronx-residents-excited-trump-visit-frustrated-dems-used-us-abused

What percentage of people in the Bronx will vote for Trump? Zumi, are you there?

Back