Zumi Must Be In Panic Mode

The subject is the Bronx, not all of NY.
And the Bronx has it’s own Electoral Votes?

NY is going the way of Maine and Nebraska? 😜

Now that would be breaking news, because if not… it won’t matter. (Just like you)

Fox'News' is not a reliable source.
They present opinions, not facts.

Don't you have anything better to do?

Fox'News' is not a reliable source.
They present opinions, not facts.

Don't you have anything better to do?
@Rightguide uh oh… at least is more of a reliable source than the rest of his “mom…, the meatloaf….” Internet posters that are shared with us here as well.

I believe he could win NY outright. The migrant issue in NYC is a thorn in people's ass.

Zero chance. While they aren't happy about the migrants we'd be hearing a lot more about it than we are if things were that bad.

I've noticed quite a few black youtubers making an effort to share their transition to a Republican vote and support for Donald Trump.
No, you haven't "noticed" those videos, you've gone looking hard for them because it's what you want to hear.

I believe he could win NY outright. The migrant issue in NYC is a thorn in people's ass.
Well, it certainly is a thorn in your ass. But that's hardly the same thing.

Homeboy said I must be in "panic mode."

200w.gif

I knew this Bronx bullshit with Cheeto would trigger him into some premature parading and prancing in new panties...and I wasn't wrong! :ROFLMAO:

The actual result doesn't matter. Shitty-pants will declare the vote 'rigged/sham/stolen' in the Bronx as well as everywhere else.

He has already said this out loud, you are permitted to believe him.

I'm not sure he can win NY but you're right about the sentiment building against migrants in NY and in the rest of the country as well. People are tired of immigrants being coddled by their Democrat enablers at the expense of themselves and their safety. That sentiment could be a game changer in blue states and cities.

They weren't from the Bronx and there weren't 20k+ by any stretch
According to the lying left. But even CNN had to admit the truth:

CNN Reporter Shocked at Size of Trump Rally in the Bronx: ‘This Is One of the Bluest Counties in the Entire Country’​

Charlie NashMay 24th, 2024, 6:27 am
565 comments

CNN national correspondent Kristen Holmes was surprised by the size of the crowd at former President Donald Trump’s rally in the Bronx on Thursday, noting that it was in “one of the bluest counties in the entire country.”
Asked by CNN anchor Anderson Cooper about the reaction on the ground to Trump’s rally, Holmes said:
"Well certainly a bigger crowd than I think Democrats would like to see, particularly given this is one of the bluest counties in the entire country. Now, one of the things that was interesting to me is that the Trump campaign said that they were going to micro-target to get people from the community to come to this rally. I wasn’t sure what to expect, I’ve gone to a lot of these rallies across the country, and there are often people who travel hundreds of miles to see Donald Trump and they’re not necessarily part of the community. However, one of the things that I found was that there were a lot of people here that were actually from the Bronx."

You can watch the video yourself here and after doing so you can weep. We'll do our best not to laugh:

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/cnn-rep...of-the-bluest-counties-in-the-entire-country/

I'm not sure he can win NY but you're right about the sentiment building against migrants in NY and in the rest of the country as well. People are tired of immigrants being coddled by their Democrat enablers at the expense of themselves and their safety. That sentiment could be a game changer in blue states and cities.
So he won't win the Bronx? He won't win New York.

Got it.

According to the lying left. But even CNN had to admit the truth:

CNN Reporter Shocked at Size of Trump Rally in the Bronx: ‘This Is One of the Bluest Counties in the Entire Country’​

Charlie NashMay 24th, 2024, 6:27 am
565 comments

CNN national correspondent Kristen Holmes was surprised by the size of the crowd at former President Donald Trump’s rally in the Bronx on Thursday, noting that it was in “one of the bluest counties in the entire country.”
Asked by CNN anchor Anderson Cooper about the reaction on the ground to Trump’s rally, Holmes said:

You can watch the video yourself here and after doing so you can weep. We'll do our best not to laugh:

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/cnn-rep...of-the-bluest-counties-in-the-entire-country/
I'd say at least 1/4 of the crowd follows him to every rally. The rest are from out of town.

He had big rallies in 2020 as well and he lost to a guy you complained about being in his basement. The truth is that the largest portion of voters in the country never attend a rally for any candidate.

And their vote counts just as much as someone who attends 20 rallies.

They're pretty concerned about the Democratic convention being held in Chicago.

Where so you live again?

Back