Zumi Must Be In Panic Mode

Rightguide

Prof Triggernometry
FOX NEWS FLASH

Bronx residents excited for Trump's visit, frustrated with Dems who 'used us and abused us'​

Rachel Campos-Duffy talks to residents near AOC's district​

By Elizabeth Heckman Fox News
Published May 23, 2024 10:10am EDT

Bronx residents sound off ahead of Trump visit: 'Better than Joe Biden'

"Fox & Friends Weekend" co-host Rachel Campos-Duffy spoke with South Bronx residents ahead of former President Trump's visit to the area, as New Yorkers expressed frustration with the state of the nation under President Biden's leadership.

As Campos-Duffy toured the neighborhood, residents described Trump on "Fox & Friends" as being for the "little man" and that the former president has shown a lot of respect to the Bronx by visiting.

"Senior citizens cannot walk down the street. Our children are being killed. When you go to a grocery store, you can't even buy anything anymore," said Rev. Ruben Diaz Sr., president of New York's Hispanic Clergy Association.

"I’m a Democrat. All my life I've been a Democrat, but Democrats have used us and abused us, they think that they own us. Donald Trump is giving us an opportunity."

More here on Democrat woes: https://www.foxnews.com/media/bronx-residents-excited-trump-visit-frustrated-dems-used-us-abused

What percentage of people in the Bronx will vote for Trump? Zumi, are you there?

FOX NEWS FLASH

Bronx residents excited for Trump's visit, frustrated with Dems who 'used us and abused us'​

Rachel Campos-Duffy talks to residents near AOC's district​

By Elizabeth Heckman Fox News
Published May 23, 2024 10:10am EDT

Bronx residents sound off ahead of Trump visit: 'Better than Joe Biden'

"Fox & Friends Weekend" co-host Rachel Campos-Duffy spoke with South Bronx residents ahead of former President Trump's visit to the area, as New Yorkers expressed frustration with the state of the nation under President Biden's leadership.

As Campos-Duffy toured the neighborhood, residents described Trump on "Fox & Friends" as being for the "little man" and that the former president has shown a lot of respect to the Bronx by visiting.

"Senior citizens cannot walk down the street. Our children are being killed. When you go to a grocery store, you can't even buy anything anymore," said Rev. Ruben Diaz Sr., president of New York's Hispanic Clergy Association.

"I’m a Democrat. All my life I've been a Democrat, but Democrats have used us and abused us, they think that they own us. Donald Trump is giving us an opportunity."

More here on Democrat woes: https://www.foxnews.com/media/bronx-residents-excited-trump-visit-frustrated-dems-used-us-abused

What percentage of people in the Bronx will vote for Trump? Zumi, are you there?
20% at best.

The Democrats cannot afford to lose 20%, some have said Trump could take 30% of the Black vote which up until now is unheard of anywhere in the country.
New York isnt in any danger of being lost to 45. He had a 17% vote there in 2020 and lost the state by 20 points.

The Democrats cannot afford to lose 20%, some have said Trump could take 30% of the Black vote which up until now is unheard of anywhere in the country.
I've noticed quite a few black youtubers making an effort to share their transition to a Republican vote and support for Donald Trump. They all keep sharing the same message too; the democrat party is just lying and using their voter block, and always has.

I've noticed quite a few black youtubers making an effort to share their transition to a Republican vote and support for Donald Trump. They all keep sharing the same message too; the democrat party is just lying and using their voter block, and always has.
Interesting...so in one thread, the "black culture is in decline" and now you're also telling me that blacks are turning towards 45.
So 45 is where the declining population goes.

Interesting...so in one thread, the "black culture is in decline" and now you're also telling me that blacks are turning towards 45.
So 45 is where the declining population goes.
I doubt the declining aspect of the black community is even voting at all. The American black community is much more than what is found in the ghetto.

I doubt the declining aspect of the black community is even voting at all. The American black community is much more than what is found in the ghetto.
So black culture isn't in decline? Or is it just the ghetto that is black culture?

I'm sure bB is just holding back on posting those videos 👍 maybe he can post another AI photo of 45 with those ones.

Is the Bronx not part of NY? Does the Bronx give Electoral votes for 20% voting now? Is 80% not still a majority?
I'm specifically talking about the black vote, none of whom hand out electoral votes being only 13% of the population. :rolleyes:

So black culture isn't in decline? Or is it just the ghetto that is black culture?

I'm sure bB is just holding back on posting those videos 👍 maybe he can post another AI photo of 45 with those ones.
Who the hell is bB?

I'm specifically talking about the black vote, none of whom hand out electoral votes being only 13% of the population. :rolleyes:
So 45 is gaining black votes in the Bronx and Democrats can't afford to lose those votes even though the results is no different because their vote doesn't matter because they are only 13% of the population.

Got it.

The logic is spaghetti sound 👍

New York isnt in any danger of being lost to 45. He had a 17% vote there in 2020 and lost the state by 20 points.
I believe he could win NY outright. The migrant issue in NYC is a thorn in people's ass.

Back