Where are all the bi and lesbian women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very bi female here. Also kinky as hell so I mostly hang out in the Fetish & Sexuality forum.

Hi there, I'm more lesbian than bi, but told my profile to say bisexual based on my extensive sexual experience with men before I embraced my preference for women - and you know what, I just want to be respected for it. Like I'm an expert in both fields ;)
Greetings to all of you @->--

Bi girl here if anyone wants to chat, shouldn't really be here since I'm at work but what the hell work is BORING!!! and I'm HORNY!!!

Red heads have a sexuality that the rest of us cannot match. The natural ones especially. It almost isn't fair. Watch one closely when she's with a group of her friends. She has a look about her like she has a secret that the rest of us don't know about. And they won't tell. I've tried getting it out of them. ;)

Well let's start by hearing what tactics you may have used in the past that didn't illicit the answers you were seeking? 😉

I don't really have too many tactics. I'm me for good or bad. (mostly bad) I've got a few friends that go red on occasion but they don't count. I swear tho that one in particular has a real shift in attitude when she goes to an auburn color. I don't really have any real red heads in my inner circle but the ones I see when we are out dancing just have a different look about them. Something in their eyes and the way they carry themselves. Kinda casually indifferent is the best way I can describe it. That same air about them also gives the hint that there is a LOT more under the surface. A passion that is not easily handled. Just my thoughts.

I don't really have too many tactics. I'm me for good or bad. (mostly bad) I've got a few friends that go red on occasion but they don't count. I swear tho that one in particular has a real shift in attitude when she goes to an auburn color. I don't really have any real red heads in my inner circle but the ones I see when we are out dancing just have a different look about them. Something in their eyes and the way they carry themselves. Kinda casually indifferent is the best way I can describe it. That same air about them also gives the hint that there is a LOT more under the surface. A passion that is not easily handled. Just my thoughts.

You said, "I'm me." I love that. It's taken me far too long to own that. It's certainly made me more daring and I'm excited about the possibilities. Glad you shared your thoughts.

Hi from Amazon Liz

I am very open about being bisexual and very up front with my desires, wants and needs. I enjoy romance and seduction both receiving and giving. I have been approached many times by woman that are bi-curious and desire to have their first experience with me. My friends suggested that I write about my journey and my experiences so I have been keeping a discreet journal that I do like to share from time to time. Love to hear from you. xoxo Liz

Attachments

• Siren23456_309993356e1786e1f44f-converted.jpg
    Siren23456_309993356e1786e1f44f-converted.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back