Where are all the bi and lesbian women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wishing now I hadn't passed up all those opportunities in high school and college. All the sudden I am intensely interested in the feel and taste of another woman.

Happily hetero, but increasingly curious.

I was 30 before I my curiosity kicked in & 32 before my first experience.
Like U_T says, it's never to late. :cattail:

L:rose:

It's never too late to start honey

true, i was curious for over a decade and didn't have my first experience until last summer. i'm 36. now i am like a kid in a candy factory. i'm so happy i finally found the nerve. it helps if you have a supportive hubby like i do.

true, i was curious for over a decade and didn't have my first experience until last summer. i'm 36. now i am like a kid in a candy factory. i'm so happy i finally found the nerve. it helps if you have a supportive hubby like i do.

lucky you!:rose:

yes, there is somebody out there...(Pink Floyd?)

But I can't see him from the wall as it has way to many bricks. So I lean up against it doing Jager shots so I can get Comfortably Numb. But I hope that one day I can get over the wall because I'm Learning To Fly. But then a great wind might grab me and I end up landing on a tropical island where I'm Marooned. I sit on the shoreline watching the beautiful sunset and Wish You Were Here. Realizing I might be totally alone my mood would descend into Sorrow at my predicament.

Reaching deep down inside of myself I would find High Hopes of rescue. Suddenly a vicious wild animal bursts from the jungle and I find myself with only one option, Run Like Hell, which I do. The animal chases me for a bit but then turns away in search of easier prey. I stop my hands on my knees and just Breathe.

Clouds roll in from the ocean and looking up I say out loud "Goodbye Blue Sky". I retreat to the woods looking for shelter and see a nearly naked man and my pulses races as my body fills with "Young Lust". He turns and eyes me up and down and we make love in the rain. After the rain has ended I find myself freezing and shivering so the sexy nearly naked man says that he will build me a fire. He drags over a large log and begins to chop away at it. My eyes take in his naked form, his taut muscles as he chops and I say, "Careful With That Axe, Eugene".

Soon we have a lovely fire and he holds me close beside it as we make love once more and fall asleep. In the morning we return to the beach where we find a ship there. Apparently, the smoke had attracted a passing freighter and I'm Lost For Words. The sailor rescue us and we board the large freighter heading for civilization. I want to reward the sexy young sailors but I say, "I have no Money." They tell me that is alright but I have an idea. So I stand up and began to dance, though there is no music, and I slowly perform a strip tease. I half expect the young men to take me one after another but instead the Captain steps forward. He takes me to his cabin and uses me over and over. After he is done with me he says, "I think that I will "Have A Cigar".

Exhausted I fall asleep and wake to the sound of "Dogs" barking and the smell of "Pigs". I exit the cabin and see that we have docked at a large port and I know that I'm "Coming Back To Life" and the real world. I can't wait to visit my friend as I now know that I will get to "See Emily Play" her guitar once more.

I now find myself sitting there near the wall looking at a brick, "Another Brick In The Wall Part II".

Alright let me know if anyone caught on to my little creative post that was inspired by Dystracted.

But I can't see him from the wall as it has way to many bricks. So I lean up against it doing Jager shots so I can get Comfortably Numb. But I hope that one day I can get over the wall because I'm Learning To Fly. But then a great wind might grab me and I end up landing on a tropical island where I'm Marooned. I sit on the shoreline watching the beautiful sunset and Wish You Were Here. Realizing I might be totally alone my mood would descend into Sorrow at my predicament.

Reaching deep down inside of myself I would find High Hopes of rescue. Suddenly a vicious wild animal bursts from the jungle and I find myself with only one option, Run Like Hell, which I do. The animal chases me for a bit but then turns away in search of easier prey. I stop my hands on my knees and just Breathe.

Clouds roll in from the ocean and looking up I say out loud "Goodbye Blue Sky". I retreat to the woods looking for shelter and see a nearly naked man and my pulses races as my body fills with "Young Lust". He turns and eyes me up and down and we make love in the rain. After the rain has ended I find myself freezing and shivering so the sexy nearly naked man says that he will build me a fire. He drags over a large log and begins to chop away at it. My eyes take in his naked form, his taut muscles as he chops and I say, "Careful With That Axe, Eugene".

Soon we have a lovely fire and he holds me close beside it as we make love once more and fall asleep. In the morning we return to the beach where we find a ship there. Apparently, the smoke had attracted a passing freighter and I'm Lost For Words. The sailor rescue us and we board the large freighter heading for civilization. I want to reward the sexy young sailors but I say, "I have no Money." They tell me that is alright but I have an idea. So I stand up and began to dance, though there is no music, and I slowly perform a strip tease. I half expect the young men to take me one after another but instead the Captain steps forward. He takes me to his cabin and uses me over and over. After he is done with me he says, "I think that I will "Have A Cigar".

Exhausted I fall asleep and wake to the sound of "Dogs" barking and the smell of "Pigs". I exit the cabin and see that we have docked at a large port and I know that I'm "Coming Back To Life" and the real world. I can't wait to visit my friend as I now know that I will get to "See Emily Play" her guitar once more.

I now find myself sitting there near the wall looking at a brick, "Another Brick In The Wall Part II".

Alright let me know if anyone caught on to my little creative post that was inspired by Dystracted.

LOL, Bravo

Ugh, Spring... swimsuit season coming soon. Gotta go shopping. Wish I had a special girlfriend to go with me and make it way more fun. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back