What's your Fantasy

Fantasy

My would be have one femal lick another while I am doing her doggie style.
Pull out and cumming on her soles and watch the other lick the cum off her feet

mdutchess28 said:
squirting...

yes i can and have. not it isnt pee... and i think ,for me at least, to achieve it you have to be really far gone in the moment lots of foreplay and be in just the right position.

but that is just my opinion

just throwing in my expreience with squirting is that it isnt that common ... but there was one girl friend who both squirted and was multiorgasmic.. it was over ten at a time and very sensitive ... I finally came, after a period very wet penetrative sex, on her breast .... an she squirted (came ) with that as well.

oh ..cute bum mduchess btw :)

as for fantasies ..my favourite changes all the time.. it can be gentle and sensual to dark and intense, it just depends on how I feel

It has been discussed before but I would love to have my lover take a dominate role play in bed.
light bondage and lots of oral for her.

Of course she has a special trim as well.

My fantasy is to be the ass-slave of a woman who has a 4-inch clit. I want to be fucked by it often, after I've sucked on it for a long time.

This fantasy will never come true. There are probably only 5 women in the world with clits that big.

I know ANYTHING goes here at lit , but I have to warn you that MY fantasy is completely off the wall!!!!

(deep , deep breath)

My fantasy.......

For George W. Bush to string a meaningful sentence together !!!

There - I've done it - aren't I the oddball!! ;)

slowndeep said:
I know ANYTHING goes here at lit , but I have to warn you that MY fantasy is completely off the wall!!!!

(deep , deep breath)

My fantasy.......

For George W. Bush to string a meaningful sentence together !!!

There - I've done it - aren't I the oddball!! ;)

ok my fantasy the titanic floats to the surface more chance than bush doing a sentence lol

hummm.... well one of them, a bisexual hypersexual drived euro-asian slave girl..... that will do all thats on my perverted mind!... :devil:

fantasy

my fantasy would be that my wife would actually take a dom role for one night and plan things ahead, I have told her that I would do anything except pain for her and to her. I like the idea of a long teasing session with me being tied to the bed and kept hard for an extended time without release. When finally she allows me to pump into her my orgasm would be strong and fill her deep. Then she would place her thighs around my head and show me her sweet pussy that is now mine to clean. She would tell me not to lick or suck but to just allow our mixed juices to flow into my mouth. I have hinted to her but why can't a woman/wife allow herself to take this control?

Jayhawk we must be related, that is a very hot fantasy.

Thanks write the story when it happens.

B0RN2nd said:
I don't know if any of you have been to the top of Multnomah Falls outside of Portland , Oregon but there is a platform at the top that overlooks the falls. It's like 600 feet high. That would be a great place to do it doggie style. You can see the cars at the bottom in the parking lot and they look like ants. I love doing it outside. It's risky and that adds to the excitement.

I know EXACTLY where and what you are talking about (*GRINS*)....early morning when its all misty and foggy...... and the sun is coming up....

My Fantasy. . . . . . .

Ha Ha Ha *fit of laughter*

To find a nice man and have LOTS OF SEX!!!!!

Simple and to the point. . . . :devil: *hey that's me*

My fantasy has always been to simply watch another couple. I wouldn't need to be involved. I'd just like to sit back and watch.

Is this weird? Any takers? LOL:D

Wildcard,
Weird??? Hun, ur on the Lit boards! If it's weird it's here.
I have indulged in some fantasies that didn't seem like fantasies at the time just spontaneous encounters at the time you know?
However, I would LOVE to share either a young virgin gal or guy with a nicely hung mature man. Perhaps even a chubby one.
Don't know why but that's lurking in my mind lately.

The other is I REALLY REALLY wanna do it with an OLD OLD fella...You know in the Medicare bracket.
Yup...

hey mom....

how bout shagging a math professor in his office and as it begins to heat up...a young gorgeous co-ed comes in, opens the door, asks to join in, and before you answer...she starts removing her clothes.....

My fantasy is for my wife to blindfold me and bring home one of her female friend and never tell me who the friend was :devil:

most recurring fantasy.....

being taken....kidnapped.... waking up not knowing where... who... hearing the rattles of chains then realizing they are locked on me..... being driven deeper and deeper into my psyche breaking me down to a point of slowly rebuilding me and training me as His lil pet.

orrrr

to reach that helpless child within me that isnt always so sweet but more mischievious and being corrected and disciplined accordingly

there are more.. suffice it to say they all deal with me being totally powerless and fully Dominated in all ways.

yeah i know... am a freak.. :(

Favorite fantasy

Mine is to film my wife taking on three studs, all at least 10", as they double and triple penetrate her unmercifully for an entire weekend. No quarter, just orgasms.
Wanna talk D.P./ T.P? PM me. Let's fantasize...
Men...tell me if you want to see YOUR wife like that.

jhawk706 said:
my fantasy would be that my wife would actually take a dom role for one night and plan things ahead, I have told her that I would do anything except pain for her and to her. I like the idea of a long teasing session with me being tied to the bed and kept hard for an extended time without release. When finally she allows me to pump into her my orgasm would be strong and fill her deep. Then she would place her thighs around my head and show me her sweet pussy that is now mine to clean. She would tell me not to lick or suck but to just allow our mixed juices to flow into my mouth. I have hinted to her but why can't a woman/wife allow herself to take this control?

You and me both, instead they take total control, decorate the hall, bedroom, bathroom,.......sex you want sex! you had it last year whats the problem

The last response on this thread was from 2005. 2005 was the year Microsoft introduced the XBox, George W. Bush began his second term, and YouTube was invented.

Husband and I go to movies every saturday night. I always think of be seated besides a stranger and feel his hand trying to reach me. I dont want a fight there so I say nothing but I am tormented for what is happening. I like the feeling of humiliation and excitement and still being safe to leave anytime i want. But I think I will keep there till lights go on.

Back